0O7

The Terminal : The Ride back to Love

Sept. 28,2015

 

I dreamt of the young girl again, with the exact same scenario as yesterday's dream. Then suddenly I was dreaming of the girl I met in the train station, who happens to be the sister of my bestfriend's husband. I don't

 

He stopped writing in his dream journal as soon as the lady went out of the room, with her phone stucked on her ears.

"Oppa? What do you mean he's going to live here with me?" "WHAT?!" "But I can't concentrate with someone here watching me" "Help me? Him? Oh no, he did not show up yesterday at the train station so I carried all my things here all by myself""Yes, It's fine. But I just don't understand why he have to be here..." Fine. Okay, Ilove you Donghae Oppa. Take care. And please say hello to Sica unnie from me"

He averted his gaze back to his journal as soon as Seohyun or Joohyun or whatever her name is looked back at him. He can feel her gaze on him as she sat at the dinner table just few inches away from him.

understand why the girl have to be there. Is there something about that?

As he finished writing in his journal, he looked at the lady sitting beside him.

"Look, I'm sorry about everything I've done to you." He brushed his hair with his palm and watched as she turned her gaze to him.

Raising her eyebrows, she answered, "Oh, you should start saying you're "Sorry's" 5 years ago"

Puzzled, he asked, "What?"

"Never mind."

"Okay, I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday. I got caught off between meeting you and studying an evidence for the case hearing tomorrow. And about sleeping at the same bed, well, I got used to just barging in and out of the house. I didn't have the time to realize last night that Donghae's sister just arrived, and maybe sleeping at the master's bedroom. And I'm too tired. I'm sorry"

"Well..."

"Well what?"

"I forgive you. But please, next time tell me when you are going to be here. So that I can get the other rooms ready."

He smiled, "You're going to do that?"

"Well yes, you're the visitor here now, since I'm the one who will be staying at the house for the meantime."

"Thank you. Uhh, I will be staying here for two weeks because this house is nearer in the law office I'm working at. Do you mind?"

She smiled back at him, "Not really. But please when you see me practicing, do not talk to me.It distracts me."

"Got it."

"Thanks."

Awkward Silence.

He thought of calling the couple later to say sorry about not fetching Seo Joohyun on the train station when sudenly... Seo Joohyun? Lee Donghae? How come...?

"Seo? But Donghae's surname is Lee? How come your siblings?" He suddenly asked.

Seohyun looked back at him, eyes blinking as if she remembered something, "Oh, this is what you asked to me the first ti---"

"What?" HE curiously asked.

"Nothing." She shook her head and continued, "Donghae oppa insisted on using his father's surname"

"So that means---"

He did not have time to continue his question because of the scenes flashing in his head. He felt a tinge of pain as he closed his eyes and massaged his forehead.

 

"Seo? But Donghae's surname is Lee? How come your siblings?" He gave Donghae a questioning look.

"I insisted on using my father's surname." Donghae answered, as he patted a faceless girl's back.

"Kyuhyun, are you okay?" He met the concerned gaze of Seohyun.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" He straightened up in his seat, and tried to recover from the dizziness.

"What happened?" 

"I don't know, I was trying to remember something."

"Should I fetch you a glass of water?" She asked.

He smiled at her, "Thank you but I'm fine"

"Okay." She stood up and straightened her dress, "I will go in the music room to practice. Are you sure you're fine here?"

He grinned back,mocking her, "Yes dear, why are you so concerned?"

Her face went crimson the moment he finished his questions, "Nothing. That's because I'm in full responsibility of you since you're staying at my brother's house."

He nodded, still grinning, "Fine. Thank you for being concerned Seo Joohyun."

As soon as Joohyun went out of the kitchen, his brows furrowed and he called Qian.

"Qian, are you already here in Korea?"

"Yes Kyu. Why?"

"I have something to talk about with you. Please, I'll visit in your clinic."

"Sure."

"Thanks bye."

"Bye Kyu. Take care."

He felt his head aching again, 'What does Donghae have to do with that girl I was always dreaming about?'