0O3

The Terminal : The Ride back to Love

"He walked and walked until they were at the dead end of the terminal. He looked back, pissed, and eyed the brown-haired girl.

"Why do you keep on trailing behind me?"

"I just want to be with you." The sweet voice of the lady echoed, and she hugs her stuffed toy tightly.

Silence.

The sound of the thunder suddenly strikes, and lights went out.

"Oppa!" The lady with no face shouted and hugged him.

He hugs back, and felt his shirt getting wet. She's crying. "Ssshh, don't worry I'm here."

Then suddenly the setting changed, and they were at the middle of the same old terminal.

He was watching himself with the same lady.

'Is that me?'

"Please oppa, don't get mad at him"

"You knew about them and you didn't even told me? I've been telling about everything!" He heard his voice.

"I did not tell you because I'm afraid that you might get hurt!" The shaking voice of the lady echoed.

"Why do you even care?!" He shouted back.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" He saw his the Kyuhyun talking to the lady looked shocked.

Silence.

The Kyuhyun in his dreams bowed his head, "I'm sorry but I don't love you."

"Please try. Please give it a try" She heard the crying voice of the lady.

"Please."

"Please"

"Please"

"PLEASE!" The loud voice woke him that he immediately sat straight from his bed.

He was greeted by the infamous glare of Jessica, with a laughing Donghae beside her.

"What?" He asked.

"We've been trying to wake you up for almost 15 minutes already! And you were like "I'm sorry". What was that all about?" His bestfriend asked with hands on her waist.

He looked at the couple confusingly, and asked, "Why are you here?"

Donghae laughed again, and shook his head, "The real question, my friend, is why are YOU here?"

"Why am I…?" Realization dawned him as he remember that he was on the couples' house and not his. "Oh God, I'm so sorry. It's just that your house was nearer to Qian's clinic and I am so exhausted that I chose to stay here without telling you two. I'm sorry."

Donghae patted his back and smiled, "No harm done, bro. You can stay here anytime since we're both busy with the photoshoots, and we don't have time to stay here."

He smiled, "Thanks bro. I wish your wife thinks like that"

"I'm sorry. But I'm not as nice as this fish" She smiled, and added, "We'll go down, and prepare breakfast okay? You clean up, because your smells like lawsuits and court room okay?" "Come on fishy" She smiled at her spouse and pulled him out of the room.

He lied back on the bed again, and sighed. "When will I have a life as happy as that?"