0O5

The Terminal : The Ride back to Love

September 27, 2015

 

It was dark and all I can see was that girl. And all I can see was her lips. It was plump and red and pouty. And those hair, it looked so long and straight and brown. And the shape of her face, it was round and still it suits her along with the hair. But nothing is still visible aside from that.

 

"Please give it a try. Please, please!"

He felt a tinge on his head as he recalled the voice of the lady in his dreams. He don't know why but everytime he remembers this, he always felt something inside him was stirring gloom. It was like he was to blame from all of this. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the incoming train. He put his journal back to his suitcase and stood up, straightening his suit. He took his phone out and waited for the call.

"My little sister will just call you when she arrived at the station. Thanks bro!"  That was Donghae's message on the table that morning he woke, and realized that the couple just left again, for another photoshoot.

As his phone rang and vibrated, he looked up only to see and unknown caller. 'Maybe this is her' He thought.

"Hello? This is---"

"Attorney Cho? This is Attorney Lee Sungmin. We have an urgent meeting for the Kim Jonghyun Case. The police found a new evidence, actually this is a strong evidence to put Kim Jonghyun behind the bars. We have to talk about it and add this to the evidences for the next day's hearing"

"But---" Even before he can explain, his colleague cut the call and left him speechless.

'But how about Donghae hyung's sister?" He stopped to think of what he will do.

The case hearing will be on the day after tomorrow. This is important.

Donghae's sister can carry her luggages. Well, maybe. 'But Sica-chu will be furious if you are going to leave her sister-in-law here!' His mind added.

But the case is important, it's going to save a lot of innocent people.

'But remember, you've always been so interested about this little sister of Donghae, and you wanted to see her"

His thoughts were, again, interrupted by the phone ringing.

He answered it without even letting the caller talk, thinking it was Sungmin, "Okay hyung. I'll be there in ten minutes. Wait for me"

He looked at the station for a second, looking a girl with many luggages. After a second, he darted out of the terminal and headed for the Law Office.

'Sorry Sica, but this time I am oing to let myself decide on what to do'

_

After a lot of brainstorming about the upcoming hearing, he headed to Qian's clinic, but then found no one. That's is when he remember that Qian was with Nickhun in Thailand. So he walked to the nearest house he can go, Donghae and Jessica's house.

As he entered the house, he went straight to the master's bedroom and closed his eyes to sleep.

He looked at the gloomy eyes of the anonymous girl in front of him and answered her, "I'm sorry, I can't. It has always been her"

"Please oppa. You have to try."

"You're too young and naive. And besides, you are so different from her."

The next scene was on the train station when he kissed Joohyun and watched her face as her round eyes got rounder and wider, and her cheeks reddened, and she slapped him...

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! YOU ERT!"

He immediately opened his eyes and sat straight because of the screeching voice coming from beside him, and saw a goddess in white nightgown.

He looked at her round face, and round eyes, her red, plump lips and cute button nose. Her black and wavy hair, her creamy white skin exposed from the small fabric hanging in her body, her shoulder blades, and her curves that were all obvious from being shadowed as the sunlight kissed her light-colored nightgown.

WAIT. 'Round face, round eyes, Red and plump lips, and a cute button nose. There's only one person who can be so pretty with all that, and he just dreamt of kissing her. That is...'

"Seo Joohyun?"

"Cho Kyuhyun?"

They simultaneously muttered aloud in each other face's. The lady looked at what he was looking at and then realized that she was wearing a, undoubtedly, revealing clothing.

Then just like in his dream, the girl's eyes got rounder and wider, and her cheeks reddened, but instead of receiving a slap, just like what he was expecting, he received a question which was really a question he's going to ask to her too. So they both asked,

"What are you doing here?!"