0O1

The Terminal : The Ride back to Love

Sept. 24, 2015

I dreamt of this girl again. But the problem is, her face is not that visible. Only those long brown hair that I am really attracted to. She's tall, and has this weird stuff toy she's hugging. And it looks like we're at this weird train station. The train station looks so old and I can hear thunder and rain touching the roof of the station. But the sound  tha caught my attention was her voice, and how she pleaded for me to like her. Nothing is still said about her name.

 

The 23-year-old successful lawyer Cho Kyuhyun closed his dream journal, or what he really calls as his record notebook, and put his pen inside it. He stood up from the restaurant and started walking to the clinic of his old friend, Qian. As he walked to the clinic, he passed by a TV store where the video featured at the TVs was the beautiful wedding of his bestfriend and a top model internationally, Jessica and his old friend and now a professional photographer, Lee Donghae. He stopped by and watched the lovely face of his bestfriend, that sweet smile, and shining eyes that even captivated the whole country for the past 4 years especially his heart. Being a successful lawyer, with the looks that can even compete with the handsome faces of the boy group, he can just take some other successful girls over there to be his girlfriend but everytime he tries, Jessica's face comes.

He was about to continue walking when a familiar face caught his eye, the other TV was featuring a different person. It was this girl he saw at the train station when Donghae and Jessica reunited, she was that girl who watched Donghae and Jessica talk that night at the train station.

"Classical pianist Seo Joohyun is set to play her famous piano pieces here in Seoul Dome this December…" The TV announcement says.

He smiled, and watched the news as it featured his Joohyun playing piano at the Tokyo Dome. Wait, his Joohyun? And when did he became so interested with this girl. Ah, right. That day at the Terminal. That day he let his bestfriend go back to her one and only love.

"Yah! You Fish!" He saw his bestfriend punch her long-lost love, Donghae.

He knew, from that time onwards, that there will never be a chance for him and Jessica. He looked around the Terminal and felt a tingling feeling in his head. It seems like something about this Terminal just opened the puzzle his mind has been trying to forget. He knew Jessica and Donghae met here but, is this Terminal somehow connected to him as well? He tried to remember but nothing seems to come. He looked back at Jessica and Donghae who are now happily holding hands and chatting. 'I'm happy for you Sicachu!' He shouted inwardly and smiled.

"Ohmygod Seo! You never told me that Donghae oppa and my idol has been long-lost lovers!"

His attention was caught by the high-pitched voice and looked at them. There stood two tall girls, one was thin girl holding a camera, her hair was long and carries a doe-like eyes, while the other one was crying, her cheeks puffing as she smiles widely, her hair was just as black as the doe-eyed girl but hers was wavy, and those round eyes shines like diamond.

He watched the doe-eyed girl giggle and wriggle as they both watched the lovers reconcile. But he wasn't watching the doe-eyed girl all along, his attention was darted to the round-eyed girl who smiles, as the doe-eyed girl talks. Again, he felt a tinged in his head, and looked at the tall girl again. Does that mean…?

He never knew how or when, but the next thing he knew was that he was in front of the girls and he looking eye-to-eye with the round-eyed girl.

"Hello ladies" He smirked and bowed at them.

"Hi! Are you some kind of a Jessica fan too? I saw you watching them" The doe-eyed girl smiled.

He shook his head. "I'm—"

"He is Jessica Jung's bestfriend"

He raised his eyebrow and looked at the round-eyed girl who forehead creases as she looked at him with a surprised expression."How did you know about that? No one knows about that"

This time, it was the round-eyed girl who raised her eyebrow, "What do you actually mean by that?"

He was taken aback, "Have we met already?"

She gasped, then realization dawned her eyes. "You didn't reme--? Oh, I see. Of course." Then she glared at him, and said, "Ive changed anyway"

He looked at her, puzzled, "What? I don't understand" Then he searched for the doe-eyed girls' eyes and sent her a questioning look.

The doe-eyed girl looked at them alternately, "Actually, I don't understand too"

"Unnie let's go." The round-eyed girl pulled her unnie's hand.

They were about to walk away when he pulled her other hand, and pulled her to him until they were just inch away from each other. He looked at her brown eyes, and her cute nose, down to her plump red lips. And did the unspeakable, he kissed. It was just a smack and he can't understand why but when he kissed her, he felt that another piece of the puzzle in his mind was found.

The next thing he knew was he felt pain touch his face, she slapped him.

He looked at the deadly glare she was throwing him, and her hands shaking in anger. She shouted, "YAH! YOU ERT!"

He laughed as he reminisced what happened at the Terminal. Seo Joohyun, 21, a classical pianist. Calm and reserved. He knew from the first time he saw her that she isn't actually his type. She like this inncocent girl, and what he wanted in his girls was a sophisticated and matured lady. But still, he can't find the right answers for the reason of why he kissed her. Was it her hypnotizing eyes? Or those kissable lips? He smiled and left the TV store to continue walking to his destination.

Still thinking about Seo Joohyun, he smiled. All he knows is that he's interested on the pretty classical pianist.