I love you Yongsun

Lieutenant Kim, I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a few of more months. A new doctor came, lieutenant Bae Joo-hyun, but everybody called her Irene, even the girls in the office. She was nice, different in her method of work than Yongsun, but the girls learned how to work with her and it seemed everyone were getting along.

Many things have changed, Byulie finished her service and Hyejin took her position as the chief medic and a new young medic arrived at the clinic as well, Soo-jin. She was shy but quickly got along with everyone. Wheein also got her rank promoted to a corporal. Everything was going great, except the fact that she missed Yongsun like crazy.

The days passed, she tried to call or face time Yongsun every night before bed, but it didn’t always work out. Sometimes she had emergency patients or just busy. Some times there was just no reception where Yongsun were and she didn’t pick up.

It has been about 2 months since she last saw her girlfriend. She seriously considered running away and taking a bus, or five, to wherever Yongsun were, just to give her a kiss. The last time, she made up a little lie and told Irene her mother had a surgery and she had to take a day off, when she actually went to see Yongsun at her base. Irene had a feeling Wheein might be lying but she chose to not question her and let her go.

One day, Wheein was called to the visitors’ area. She wasn’t expecting visitors so she wondered who can it be.

As she walked in, she saw a familiar figure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter