First time meeting your new family

Lieutenant Kim, I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They walked into the clinic, there were 4 female soldiers there. They all looked very impressive.

"those are corporal ahn hyejin and private kang seulgi - they are two of the medics we have here. The third one is corporal Kim Ji-yeon, but everyone called her Kei, she's not here since she had the night shift on call so she is probably sleeping. And this is sergeant moon byulie. She's the chief medic here” major kim seemed fond of all of them even though she was at a much higher rank.

Suddenly a small girl walked into the door. It was the same one who showed her where major kim’s office is. She seemed very tired but you could see her pretty features.

“Oh this is private kim chungha. She's our emergency ambulance driver. She got here three months ago”. The officer explained.

"hey new girl, oh so fun that im not the newest soldier here anymore… sorry, I had a difficult night one of the soldiers got hurt during night practice and kei and I had to drive and take care of him in the middle of nowhere, don’t worry doc he's fine it wasn’t serious" she turned to the blonde serious looking officer sitting in the back of the room behind a desk.

“Oh of course, this is our main doctor and the commander for this team - lieutenant Dr.kim yongsun. You will be working closely with her as our paramedic”.

Wheein looked at the doctor, she looked a bit intimidating.

Great, wheein thought to herself in a sarcastic voice, ‘this will make my new beginning here so easy..’ She thought.

But wheein was prepared for things to not come easy for her so she wasn’t afraid.

"come meet me here at noon, we will talk" the doctor stated.

"yes lieutenant…"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter