No one can see us.. or maybe yes?

Lieutenant Kim, I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***[I know it's been long, I kind of lost interest in writing, but it bothered me that this story is unfinished. so I have this chapter and then a really short one to finish the story, i hope you like it]***

It has been 3 months since lieutenant Kim Yongsun and private Jung Wheein started seeing each other secretly. It wasn’t easy, they kept seeking for opportunities to see each other alone without anyone noticing. In the bedroom, the office, the kitchen, the restroom, just to talk, and sometimes... more.

One time, on Easter day, the both of them got their vacation. Even though Yongsun never used her vacation days on holidays, this time, she had a reason. They decided they will rent an Airbnb and go on a one-night vacation, just the two of them, before going home to celebrate their holiday.

They told the other girls Yongsun was just giving Wheein a ride to Seoul when they asked why is Wheein going into their officer’s car.

They have arrived at the place Yongsun booked. It was some compound with several rooms scattered around it. As they went out of the car Yongsun grabbed and held Wheein’s hand and made her freeze. She wasn’t used to be able to show their love on public.

“what are you doing? What if someone sees us?” She panicked.

“No one we know is here. Its fine, hold my hand” Yongsun whispered in her ear and Wheein followed and held her hand.

They arrived at their door and Yongsun put the key in and opened it. The room was small but clean and cozy. They spent the day together, eating, watching movies and just talking.

“I love you lieutenant Kim” Wheein said in a serious tone and made Yongsun blush.

“Why are you calling me that? We are not in our base anymore”

“I know, I just find it.. hot” Wheein seemed hungry for something.

“I see” Yongsun nodded as she took Wheein in her arms and carried her to the bed.

That night they shared love. This time, there was no need to be scared someone will hear them, there was no need to be quiet, so they weren’t.

It was the best night any of them had. They fell asleep in each other’s arms, for the first time, with huge smiles on their faces.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning after, they came out of the room and went back into Yongsun’s car. The plan was to drop Wheein off at her mother’s house and continue to her own place. Wheein sat at the passenger’s seat and got a big kiss on her lips from her girlfriend at the driver’s seat. Then, they heard a knock on the window, it was none other than major Kim Taeyeon. She caught them. They both quickly got out of the car and stood in front of her.

“care to explain this, lieutenant Kim?” she turned to Yongsun in a very serious tone.

There was no point to deny it, major Kim saw everything.

So, Yongsun unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter