cooking time

Lieutenant Kim, I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 7:50 am. 

Seulgi and byulie are supposed to arrive for the day shift at 8 in the morning. 

"I think I'll head out now before they come replacing you, I want to give you a goodbye kiss" yongsun told wheein as she was holding her hand. 

"well, what are you waiting for, do it" the young soldier told her commander. 

"Jung wheein, you don't get to tell me what to do here" she teased.

"I am your commanding officer, I give the orders. And if you won't listen.... you'll get punished young lady" she kept teasing.

Yongsun then kissed her and went towards the door, then came back for another kiss, and another one. Just a moment after the third one, byulie came in. She didn't see anything, but it was dangerous. They both jumped. 

"hey.. Merry Christmas lieutenant, merry Christmas wheeina" byulie greeted. "how was the night shift? Was it boring? I guess no one came in". 

"yeah pretty boring" wheein replied. 

"no offense, Dr Kim, it was nice spending the night with you... " she giggled and got all red. It didn't go unnoticed by byulie, who was surprised by the way she acted. 

"don't worry, private Jung" yongsun said in a cold tone. Trying to disguise the fact they got closer than just a commander and her soldier that night. 

"I'll see you girls for lunch, our Christmas meal, good night" she said and left the room. 

Wheein felt something weird in her tone but she assumed she's just trying to act as normal next to byulie. 

As yongsun left, seulgi came in. 

"hey girlssss merrryyy Christmas" she sounded very joyful. "oh, you are happy, slept good?" wheein asked. 

"yeah, and it's Christmas! I love Christmas" she cheered. 

"anyway.... Wheeina - I'm here, your savior. You can go to sleep, you seem very tired" seulgi dismissed her. 

"thank you, my hero" she rolled her eyes. "I'll see you later". 

As she was walking to her room she passed by yongsun's door. She wasn't sure if she should, but she knocked anyway.

"who is it?" yongsun's voice was heard from within the room. "um.. It's me.. Wheein.. Only me here... I can come back later if you can't open" she had an apologetic tone to her words. "it's okay, you can come in" yongsun replied. 

It was the first time for yongsun when one of her soldiers entered her own room not to wake her up for emergencies. 

She was wearing a short, silk, pajama set, and her hair was out of her ponytail, resting on her narrow shoulders. She looked so different without her uniform. 'So cute' , Wheein thought.

"wow" she blurted and Yongsun got all red. "what? Yeah this is me in real life, it's weird, I know" she blushed. 

"I... You look... Beautiful" wheein couldn't hold her thoughts. Her heart started beating real fast, seeing yongsun like that. Suddenly, she wasn't the serious officer, she was just a beautiful lady in her pajamas. 

Wheein got closer. "I'm sorry, I can't hold it, I have to kiss you" she leaned in and landed a soft kiss on yongsun's lips. Yongsun tried to resist but gave up quickly. Wheein's kisses were just too good. 

"wheeina.." she then pulled away. "it was really dangerous earlier, with byulie almost seeing us kissing. If someone will find out, it will ruin me. The girls wouldn't be able to look at me the same way, and I will lose my job. It wouldn't be good for you either, you know" she shared her worries with wheein. "Before you came in now, I had this entire speech about how we shouldn't do this. But, as soon as I saw your face, I realized it will be impossible for me" she sighed. "what should I do? What should we do?" she asked her own soldier for advice. 

"well, this is very complicated..." wheein sighed. "I do not want you to be in any danger because of me, I just can't let it happen. We both worked really hard to get here, we can not endanger it. But.. last night, and also right here right now, with you.... I become like a fool. It's like I stop thinking, stop knowing what's right and what's wrong. All I wanna do is to be with you" wheein started tearing up "oh what are you doing wheein, it's not like you" she said to herself out loud. 

Yongsun felt pain in her chest seeing wheein crying like that. They don't know each other for that long, but when you are with a person 24/7, it gets very intense. 

"all I know is, that I can't go back to the way it was. I am really falling for you Jung wheein. So despite the risk, I want to be with you" yongsun has made up her mind. " I guess we will have to be more careful..... If you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter