I love you

Wrong Send

Jisoo's Pov

I fixed her hair as she sleep on my chest. She was exhausted from crying so we slept but I woke up after a few hours. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was already 11.

I took a photo of Jennie sleeping, I can't resist her beauty. I already have an album in my phone that full of picture of Jennie. I have a few picture of her sleeping, eating, talking and playing. 

All of it was stolen, but I have another album of our pictures. We really looked cute together. Fooling around while taking a photo and having fun with each other. Then I placed my phone back on the table and caressed her back.

Are we dating now? I mean, we have the same feelings for each other. I sigh as I think. 

"Jisoo" I hear Jennie mumbled and hugged me tighter. I just hummed and wait for her reply. 

"What time is it?" She cutely asked as she rubbed her right eye.

"11 in the evening" I said and gave her a peck on her lips. She frowned as she hward what I said.

"Why are you not still sleeping?" She asked and draw random circles on my chest.

"I just can't believe that we felt the same way. I thought this all just a dream." I answered

"Oh, me too. But it's not a dream. This is reality. We really feel the same way, Jisoo." She said and smiled at me which made me smiled.

"I love you." I blurted out which made her smiled wide.

"I love you too." She answered and kissed me on my lips.

"But, wait. Are we dating now?" I asked as I stopped kissing her.

"Uhh not yet. You didn't even asked me to be you girlfriend." Jennie said as she shrugged.

"Oh, so Jennie wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked and smiled but she rolled her eyes.

"Wow, so romantic." She said as she sat up and crossed her arms. I just laugh at her. She is really cute 

"What? I mean, we already felt the same way. What do you want me to do? Court you? After all you're still gonna say yes to me" I said and laugh which made her smack my arm.

"Mean" she said then pouted which made me kiss her lips. 

"Right?" I asked and she just nodded.

"So, was that a yes? You just nodded." I teased

"Yes, Jisoo." She said and smiled.

"It's official then. We're dating." I said as I pulled her making her fall on my chest. 

"Let's tell Lisa and Chae later." Jennie said. I just nodded as I grabbed my phone.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she saw me grabbed my phone.

"I'm gonna tell them to hang out with us later." I said as I opened my phone. I find Lisa's number and called her. After a few rings she picked it up.

"What the do you want Kim?" I heard her say on the other line. Woah, she sounds fraustrated.

"Woah, calm down." I said as I putted the call on speaker so that Jennie can hear our conversation.

"How can I calm down?! I'm b-busy!" She said as she pant. Why does she sound like she's been running.
I heard some noises on the background.

I was about say somthing when I heard Chaeng's voice on the other line.

"Lisa~ more please. Who are you talking-Ahh~ Yes!" Chaeng said as she moaned. 

"What the ! Manoban!" I yelled as both of Jennie and my eyes widen.  I felt myself blush as I finally know why Lisa is busy.

"Meet us later, around lunch!" I yelled again then hang up. I throw my phone back to the table and just placed my hand on my forehead. 

"My Chaeyoung is not innocent anymore." I said and just sigh which made Jennie laugh a little.

"Don't worry, Lisa is gonna take care of her. She won't hurt her or leave her." Jennie said as she kissed my neck.

"I can't wait to tell them." She added as she rest her hand on my stomach. I hugged her and kissed her forehead.


"Let's sleep now, I feel sleepy." I said as I yawned. She also yawned and nodded.


"Goodnight" She said as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight" I replied and kissed her again then I also closed my eyes.

 

 

 

********

 

 

"Babe, wake up." I smiled as I hear her call me that. I opened my eyes and saw her standing with a plate on her hands.

"Chicken?" She said and sat beside me. I sat up and she placed the plate on my lap.

"Thank you" I said and she just smiled. She gave me a peck on my lips and left to grab some water.

"Oh, by the way I texted Lisa where to meet up." She said as she went back beside me as she held a mug of water. I nodded as I continued eating my chicken. Chicken is the best! 

"Did you eat already?" I asked her as I chew the skin of the chicken. She just nodded and smiled placing the mug on the table.

"Hey, I'll go home first to change. Okay?" She said which made me nodded.

"Tell your mom I said hi." I said as she wore her shoes. She gave me a thunbs up and left my apartment.

 

Lunch came and Jennie and I are in a restaurant, waiting for Lisa and Chaeng. Jennie grabbed my hand and intertwine them as she peck my cheek.


"I saw that!" We heard a voice in front of us, it was Lisa walking towards us with Chaeng beside her holding her hand.

"Yah! I didn't believe we heard you doing that!" I said as soon as they sat in front of us.

"Yah! Unnie! Keep your voice down." Chaeng said as she blushed hard.


"Aww, its okay baby. At least they knew that I was so great in bed and you had an amazing time last nigh-OUCH!" Lisa didn't even finished her sentence when Chaeng slap her arm. Lisa pouted as she rubbed her arm.


"So, unnie? What's up?" Chaeng said and lean towards the table.

Jennie and I looked at each other then to them and smiled. They gave us both a confused face.


"It's official, we are dating." Jennie and I both said making them squeal which made the other customers looked at them, Chaeng noticed the people and just bowed.


"Told you! Now give me my ten bucks!" Lisa said as Chaeng grabbed her wallet and pulled out some money and gave it to Lisa.

 

"What?! You bet on us?" Jennie asked as Lisa just nodded and putted the money inside her pocket.


"Yea, last week. I betted that you two will date this week and Chae here betted that you'd date next week. But looks like I was right." Lisa said and crossed her legs while smirking.

"Never thought you two would end up dating each other. I mean, Jisoo likes to be alone and Jennie here only hang out with Lisa." Chaeng said and smiled.

 

"Well, the best relationships starts unexpectedly." Jennie said as she nuzzled my cheek making me smiled.

 

"Eeww! I never thought Jennie will be like that." Lisa said and laugh


"Well, ewww also! I never thought that you'd still pick up your phone even though you're having ." Jennie also said and crossed her arms

 

"Excuse me! What if it was important! At least I picked it up." Lisa said and crossed her arms also which made Jennie rolled her eyes.


"Okay, enough." I said to Jennie and caressed her thigh to make her calm down. I saw Lisa make a face to Jennie amd laugh


"And to you too. Enough." Chaeng said as she pinched Lisa's ear which made me laugh

"Ooowww!" I heard Lisa whined and just pouted while holding her ear.

 

"I love you, a lot." I heard my girlfriend say beside me. I looked at her and gave her a peck on her lips.

 

"I love you too, so much." I said and fixed her hair. I smiled as I saw the three of them talking and laughing.


It's been two weeks I started hanging out with Jennie. It's been two weeks I started being close to her. It's been two weeks I started being clingy to her. It's been two weeks I started caring for her and it's been two weeks I started liking her.


I can't wait to meet her mom and her dog, Kuma. I can't wait to go to school while holding her hand. I can't wait to announce that we are girlfriends. I can't wait to go to the amusement park with her and with Chaeng and Lisa. I can't wait to swim on the beach with her. I can't wait to go to college with her. I can't wait to find a job with her. I can't wait to shout to the world that she is mine and I am hers. I can't wait to marry her and I can't wait to spend my life with her. 

 

 

"I love you Jennie Kim." I sincerely said as I caressed her cheek which made her look at me.

 

 

"I love you too Kim Jisoo." She replied and kissed my cheek. 

 

 

 

 

 


~END~