Jisoo being caring?

Wrong Send

 

Jennie's Pov

 

 

"Sorry, if its not that great. I am not that rich to rent an expensive apartment." Jisoo said as she welcomed me to her small apartment. I saw her fixed her couch and made me sit there.

 

"Thanks" I said as she sat beside me.
I felt her taking her jacket off, so I also remove my jacket. 

 

"You hungry?" She asked as she placed our jackets on the table. I just nodded my head and smiled.

 

"Umm, I have movies here. Let's watch, okay?" She added and went  near to her small t.v. and turned it on. She also the dvd player.

 

"What do you want to watch?" She asked. I stood up and went beside her. She has a box of dvds. Most of them was animation. 

 

"Oh, I like Frozen." I said as I picked up the dvd, showing it to her with my gummy smile.

 

"Just press this one, okay? I'll just make lunch." She said as she instructed me how to operate the dvd player. Then she went to her kitchen and made lunch.

 

As I watch Frozen, I heard my stomach growled loudly . I blushed as I touch my stomach. I hope she didn't heard it. 

 


"Sorry, it took longer than I expected but here." I heard Jisoo said behind my back as she placed a bowl in front of me. I smiled as I saw what it was, friedrice.

 

"Sorry, its not that much." She said and sat beside me holding a bowl with friedrice then hand me a spoon.

 

"It's okay, Jisoo." I said. I scoop one and ate it. Man, this is so delicious.
I moan as I felt the taste on my mouth.

 

"This is so delicious." I said and looked at Jisoo who is staring at me and has a little tint of pink on her cheeks. As she noticed me looking at her she just scoop one and ate it. 

 

"Ahem thanks." She said and smiled shyly. As we finished eating, I voluntary washed the bowls and utensils. After that, I saw Jisoo pulled a mattress below the couch.

 

"I was thinking that we'll get comfortable if we laid on my bed." She said as soon as she saw me looking at her. I went to her and smiled.

 

"Come on." She said and held my hand as she placed herself on the bed and pulled me beside her.

 

"See? Comfortable." She whispered on my ear and hugged my waist. I felt my heart beat fast as we cuddled on her bed while watching Frozen.

 

As the movie ended, we just laid there silently. It was so quite, so I didn't speak. Too scared to break the silent between us. 

 

"Why?" She suddenly asked making me flinch a little.

 

"What?" I asked and glanced at her as she lean her head on my neck. I can feel her breathe against my neck.

 

"Why do you have that kind of picture?" She asked, which made me closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. Why do you have to ask that Jisoo?

 

"Did someone asked you a picture of yourself ? She asked again. As she placed her lip near my neck. I just kept silent.

 

"Did you plan to send that to another person?" She asked again, but this time I shook my head. Wrong move, I felt her lips on my neck as I did that.

 

"So no one saw that picture?" She asked again making me nodded. I felt her kissed my neck as she hugged me tighter.

 

"Good." She said which made me confused. She saw my face and just smiled.

 

"Let's watch another movie?" She suggested and I just nodded. She let go of me making me pout. She saw my reaction and just patted my head then kissed my cheek making me blushed.

 

She picked 'Despicable Me' and went back to me. Hugging my waist as I placed my head on her neck. I wasn't even watching the movie because I was so mesmerized on her face.

 


She was so beautiful even if it was close-up. Her eyes was so beautiful and her nose bridge was high. Then I looked down to her lips. Her cute lips that I wanted to feel against my lips.

 

"What are you thinking?" She suddenly asked making me flinched.
She was already looking at me. I felt myself blushed as we continued to stare at each other. Our face was just an inch away from each other. I didn't know why but I didn't even move and so does she. I was about to say something when she lean forward and kissed my lips.

 

At first I was so shocked but then after a few seconds, I kissed her back. I placed my hands behind her head as we kissed. I felt her hands on my back, caressing it. 

 

After a couple of minutes of kissing, she pulled back. She was panting and has blush on her face.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what has gotten inside my head. I mean, your face was so beautiful and I can't stop myself from kissing your lips." She explained as she fixed my messy hair.

 


"It's okay. I don't mind." I blurted out which the both of our eyes widened. A blush was seen in her cheeks as I shyly scratch my neck.

 


"Oh uhh." She awkwardly said as she placed her head on my neck. This is really awkward. Why did I even said that? 

 


"I can feel your heart beating so fast." She suddenly said which made me blushed hard. I didn't anwer and just let it be. Even if its really embarrassing.

 

We were silent for a few minutes, only the t.v. was noisy. And as the movie ended, we were still silent. Damn. 

 

I didn't know what to do and just kept silent. Then suddenly, Jisoo let go of me and went to her bathroom. I looked at the reflection of my phone and saw my face. I was not blushing anymore and it made me a little relieved. 

 


"When are you going home?" Jisoo asked as she excited the bathroom making me turned to her and sat beside me. I looked at my phone and it was nearing 6 at the evening.

 


"I don't know." I just said. I don't want to go home already and just want to be with her. 

 


"What should we do?" She asked as she looked at me making me looked at her too, more like her lips. We stared for a minute and I looked away as I blush. I can't stare at her for too long. I can't stop myself from kissing her. 

 

"Why did you looked away?"  She asked. I looked at her and saw her pouting. Oh no. Jisoo please don't do this. I stared at her lips for God knows how long.

 


Then suddenly I saw her lips move, forming a smile. That's when I looked away. , she saw me staring at her lips. Great, just great. I heard her laugh and poked my cheek.

 


"Were you staring at my lips?" She asked as she smirked making me blushed. The hell?

 

"I d-didn't." I said as I stutter. Geez, why did I stuttered. 

 

"I don't mind." She said. I looked at her and she was just looking at me.

 

"What?" I asked making her smile. She lean on the couch and placed her arm on my shoulder.

 


"I don't mind if you stare at my lips." She said and let out a small laugh making me blushed. 

 

"This is embarrassing." I said as I remove her arm on my shoulder.
She putted back her arm and I just removed it again. Again, she putted it back making me frown. 

 

"Why?" She whined as she pouted but this time, I let it go. I let her arms there. 

 


"I know, you like it." She playfully said and hugged me by my side. I smiled as she hugged me tight. 

 

 

"Right?" She said and kissed my cheek. I just nodded as I blush. Why is she like this? Why did she suddenly like this?