Jisoo was gonna kiss me?

Wrong Send

Jennie's Pov

Oh man. I hoped she won't avoid me. This is really embarrassing. I didn't mean to send it to her. I just accidentally clicked a wrong picture. I was supposed to send a picture of me smiling and with a caption that says, 'I forgive you' with a smiley face. But I.. it. As I wait for her to pick up, I was really nervous. 

"Uhh hey."   I heard her say on the other line making my heart flutter

"Jisoo, It's not what you think it is. I accidentally pressed a different photo. Promised! I was about to send you a selfie of me smiling but I accidentally pressed a different photo." I explained as I bit my lower lip and wait for her reply. I heard her sigh on the other line. 

"I..umm..this is embarrassing."
she said and let out an awkward laugh

"Please don't avoid me because of that picture." I said as I try to stopped to my tears from falling. I don't want to lose a friend. Aside from Lisa and Chaeyoung, I want to get closer to Jisoo. And to tell you the truth, Jisoo has been my crush for a long time. I always saw her with Chaeyoung. As Lisa was texting Chaeyoung, I asked Lisa to know what her name was. 

And as we hang out, I can't stop my heart from beating so fast. The way she looks at me, the way she say my name, the way she laugh and smile makes my heart melt. I don't know what will she react if I confess to her. I plan on confessing to her but I don't think I can now. Because of that picture, I ruined everything.

"I am not gonna avoid you, Jennie."  she said which made me smiled and sigh in relief.

"Thank you Jisoo" I said and sniffed. I didn't noticed my tears falling.

"Hold on, are you crying?" she asked in concern as I wiped my tears 

"Uhh yea, I thought that you were gonna avoid me." I answered and sigh

"Oh, but I didn't" she said 

"Can we hang out tomorrow?" I suddenly said which made me cover my mouth.

"Uhh sure. I was about to do grocery." she said as I laid on my bed.

"I'll help you with that." I said and bit my lip

"Okay, where will we meet up?" she asked 

"Just text me your address and I'll go there." I anwered

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow." she said making me smile.

At least, we are okay now I think. I hope we won't be awkward tomorrow.

"Okay, goodnight Jisoo." I said 

"Goodnight, Jennie." she said and hang up.

 

 

 

 

***********

 

 

Morning came and I was so nervous. This is the first time that we will hang out just the two of us. We agreed to go grocery shopping in the morning then have lunch in her apartment and will just chill until the afternoon. 

I wore my fit t-shirt and a short and a black shoes and a white jacket to complete my look. I grabbed my wallet and phone and walk past my mom

"Bye mom and Kuma." I said to my mom, who is playing with my dog, Kuma. 

"Bye, dear." mom said and I heard Kuma barked as I left our house.

Jisoo's apartment was just near, so I just walked. As I walk, my phone vibrated so I took it out.

From: UglyLisa

Where are you?
7:42am

To: UglyLisa

Somewhere
7:43am

From: UglyLisa

And where is that?
7:43am

To: UglyLisa
None of your business.
7:44am

From: UglyLisa

Psh, whatever.
7:45am

After we texted, I arrived at Jisoo's apartment. I texted Jisoo that I was outside waiting for her.

After a minute, the door opened and Jisoo came into my sight. She was wearing a t-shirt and a black jacket then a black pants and shoes.

"You look cute." I blurted out making myself blushed. She saw me blushed and just smiled at me.

"And you're beautiful." She said as she closed the door.

"Come on." She said and held my hand. 

As Jisoo find a taxi cab, I just looked at our hands. They fitted so perfectly. Oh, how I wished that we can hold hands much longer. 

"Jennie, the cab is here. Are you okay?" Jisoo suddenly said making me looked at her. She has a concern face which made me smiled.

"I'm okay." I said and we went inside the taxi. After a few minutes, we arrived at the supermarket. As we exited the cab, Jisoo pay the driver and left.

As we went inside the supermarket, Jisoo let go of my hand and grabbed a shopping cart and pushed it. As we walked to the poultry department, Jisoo picked some parts of chicken.

"Which part do you like?" I asked as I looked at her

"The looks yummy." She said which made me blushed a little. What am I even blushing? 

"But I like the thigh more cuz its thick. I like thick thighs." She added as the employee put the chicken parts in a plastic and gave it to Jisoo. I hung my head low and looked at my thighs. Oh, they're thicc alright. 

"Why are you doing?" She asked which made me looked at her with a blush on my face.

"I..nothing." I said and looked away. I felt her dragged me.

"Do you want something? I'll buy it for you." She said and smiled. I shook my head and said nothing.

"Ey, really?" She asked as she went near me and it's like she was gonna pin me. Her face was just inches away from my face, I thought she was gonna kiss me so I closed my eyes. 

I felt something on my lips, it was hard so I opened my eyes. It was not her lips at all.

"What are you doing?" She asked and laugh as she remove the box of cereal away from my lips. 

I felt my face getting red as I looked away. She poked my left cheek as she still teased me.

"What were you thinking? You thought, I'm gonna kiss you? Huh?" She said playfully as she continued poking my cheeks.

I walked away and felt her following me, still teasing me about earlier.

"Oh, shut up." I said and rolled my eyes making her laugh of my actions. We continued doing the grocery and she payed them on the cashier and we went to her aparment.