Meeting Jennie

Wrong Send

Jisoo's Pov

"Okay, class dismissed." My professor said and excited our classroom.

I put my book inside my bag and closed it. I was about to leave when Chaeyoung, my bestfriend called me.

"Hey, Chaeng." I said as soon as I went to her. She just have a smile on her face and dragged me outside our classroom.

"Yah! What's the matter?" I asked as we sat on a bench in the campus.

"Well, you know Lisa, right?" She said and I just nodded. Lisa Manoban, her crush for a couple of months. 

"She...well...we texted last night!" She squeled while hitting me on my arms.

"Ouch! What the hell Chaeng!" I said raising my voice a little bit which made her shut up. She said sorry and continued.

"So as I was saying, we texted. I mean, she first texted me. She told me that she has a crush on me." She said excitedly and keep on blushing.

"Good for you Pasta." I said and patted her head. She just pouted because of the nickname and sigh.

"I told you to stop calling me that." She whine and stood up. I just let out a laugh and shook my head.

"Hahaha, sorry. By the way, I'm hungry." I said and stood up.

"Wanna eat ice cream?" I asked making her smiled an nodded.

We excited the campus and went to an ice cream shop. We went inside and order some. As we get it, we sat on a table. I put my bag on my side and cross my legs.

"Lisa's hot." she said and her ice cream. She got one that is in a cone while mine was in a cup. I took a scoop and ate it. Strawberry is nice but I hope they released some chicken flavor. 

"Hm, whatever you say Pasta." I said and continued eating my ice cream. She glared at me and rolled my eyes. The door opened and someone came in. There were two of them, talking and giggling. They were familiar that's why I looked at them closely.

"Hey Chaeng, isn't that Lisa?" I said making her turn her head to the back. She then looked at me with a blush on her face which made me smirk.

"No. Whatever you're thinking, don't." she warned but I just shrugged. I looked at Lisa and called her name making Chaeng kicked my leg.

"! Chaeyoung!" I groan and glare at her. I saw Lisa went towards us with Jennie following her behind

"Uhh hey, you're Jisoo right? Chae's frie-Oh! Chae you're here." she said when she saw Chaeng. Chaeyoung just smiled at her and smiled at them. I let them sit with us and I can see Chaeng's giving me some daggers.

"Oh, this is Jennie. My friend." Lisa said as she introduced her friend as she sat beside me which is in front of Chaeng. Oh, I already know who Jennie is. I saw her with Lisa when Chaeng forced me to company her to stalk Lisa. 

"Hi, Chaeyoung. Lisa always talks about you." Jennie said which made Lisa blushed and sat in front of me. I saw Chaeng blushed then I smirked at her. She saw me smirk then she was about to kick me when she accidentally kicked someone else's leg.

"OUCH!" Lisa groan making Chaeng wide her eyes. I saw her blushed really hard and went to check Lisa's leg. I just laugh of what I saw, making Jennie turned to me and smiled. I stopped laughing as she smiled at me. I didn't know her smile can be so beautiful. 

"Jisoo, right?" she asked and I just nodded.

"Hey, wanna be friends?"  she said and placed her hand on her chin as she lean towards the table and placed her elbow. 

"Sure, Jennie." I answered and gave her smile. I looked at Chaeng and Lisa. They were talking to each other. More like whispering to each other and giggling. I saw Jennie also looked at them and let out a laugh.

"We should go. I think they already forgotten about us." She said and held my hand. As I finished my ice cream I let out a small cough and nodded. I stood up and saw Chaeng looked at us

"Where are you going?" she asked which made Lisa looked at us also.

"Uhh we were about to leave." Jennie said which made the two of them pout

"Why? I mean, we were all just having fun and--" Lisa didn't have to finished her sentence when Jennie cut her off. 

"You mean you two were having fun. All those whispering and flirting with each other." Jennie said that let me laugh a little.

"WE WERE NOT" they both yelled while blushing.

"Oh, Chaeng." I said then looked at my watch. , its getting late. I grabbed my bag with my left hand and wore it. I looked at Chaeyoung and kissed her cheek.

"Bye, Chaeng.  And to you too, Lisa. I need to go now. It's already late." I said. They nodded and said good bye.

As I exited the ice cream shop, I felt someone tugged my uniform. I turn around to know who it was. 

"Jennie? Did you follow me?" I asked which made her laugh and shook her head

"Jisoo, did you forgot that we were holding hands." she said shyly. I looked at our hands and yes, we were holding hands. I suddenly let go of her hand as I felt myself blush.

"I....I don't mind holding your hand." she said and gave me her smile. 

"Well, I better go." I said and just left her.

I arrived at my apartment and put my things on the ground. It's just a small apartment. I am not that rich and I can only afford a small apartment. It has a small kitchen and a bathroom at the corner. I also have a small fridge. I laid on my couch and just looked at the ceiling.

This apartment doesn't have a bedroom that's why it was so cheap. So I just sleep here in my small living room. My couch is multi-purpose, it can be a couch and a bed at the same time. You just need to pull the mattress below.

I stood up and went to take a half bath. After that I changed into my pajama and went back to my living room. I pulled the mattress below and laid. What a day. I'm so tired. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat dinner. I was about to sleep when suddenly my phone vibrated. I grabbed my phone to know who it was. 

From: Unknown number

Hey, Jisoo. Its me, Jennie :) I asked Chae your number, so yea.
8:50pm

Why Chaeng? Ugh. I saved her number and named it Jennie

To: Jennie

Okay. And oh, I'm going to sleep. Bye.
8:51pm

From: Jennie

Okay, I'll see you tom.
8:52pm


After that I putted it back on the table and closed my eyes and finally sleep.

 

 

*******


I groan as I heard my alarm rang. I grabbed my phone to shut it off and placed my phone back on the table. Oh, today is Friday. Can't wait to relax on weekends. I'll just play games and just chill. I stood up and pushed the mattress back and arranged the pillows. After that I went to bathroom to take a shower. Then I wore my uniform and watch on my wrist then grabbed my bag. I also grabbed my phone and put it inside my pocket. 

I left my apartment without eating breakfast. I was not hungry so I just left. When I arrived at my school, I felt someone hugged me from my behind. 

"Oh, Chaeng." I said as I saw who it was. She was just smiling and clung onto me as we walk to our classroom. 

"So, what's going on between with you and Jennie?" she asked and gave me a smirk which made me shrugged. 

"Aww, you're no fun." she said let go of my arm as we arrived at our classroom. Chaeng went to her desk then sat and pulling out a book inside of her bag and read. I also went to my desk and sat there, placing my bag beside my desk. As I wait for people to come, I just took a nap.

After a couple of minutes, I heard people talking and laughing. I looked around and saw my classmates. I lean on my chair and looked at my watch. It's already 8 am and our professor is still not here. Then all of a sudden, the door opened making us flinched. 

"I am sorry class for being late." our professor said as he walked inside our classroom and placed his things on his table in front of us. He grabbed his book and opened it and lectured us. 

I was so focused on our lecture that I didn't notice that it was over. I looked at my watch and saw that it was already lunch time. Chaeng went to me and asked me if I want to have a lunch with her. I just nodded and told her that we'll just have lunch inside of our classroom.

"Okay, we'll have lunch here. Oh, and I'll just buy our lunch." she said and went outside our classroom. As I wait for Chaeng, I felt a vibrate in my pocket. I took out my phone and checked who it was.

From: Jennie

Hey Jisoo? Do you want to hang out with us after class?
11:45am

I was about to reply when Chaeng arrived. She pulled another chair and sat in front of me. She placed our lunch on my desk and opened it. I putted back my phone and we started eating.

"Chicken is the best." I exclaimed as I ate a piece of chicken

"All you eat is chicken." Chaeng said and drank her orange juice

"Chicken is Life" I said and smiled making her smile also

After we had lunch, class started again. Our professor gave us some project which made us all groan. Oh, great. I'll just do it later. After a couple of hour, our professor left us. I closed my book and arranged my notes. I'll just gonna bring two books for our projects.

"Hey, unnie? Wanna hang out with us? Lisa and Jennie will gonna fetch us."

She said and sat on my lap. I just let her sat on my lap as I putted my books inside my bag. Chaeng and I were so close to each other that's why it's not abid deal if we hold hands, hug or do this. I looked around saw that the classroom is empty. Well, it is Friday so some of them are tired and just want to sleep early or just relax. 

"I have to finish my project, Chaeng." I reasoned out as I placed my hand on her thigh making her pout and placed her arms over my shoulders. If someone saw us in our position, they will thought that we were dating and making out. That thought made me laugh a little.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked as she played my hair making me caress her thigh

"If someone would walk on us, they will thought that we were making out because of our closeness." I said with a smirk which made her gave me a disgusted face and remove her self from my lap.

"Eww" she said and we both laugh really hard. 

"Anyway, just hang out with us." she said and crossed her arms making me copy her actions.

"No."