Lips suddenly hurt too

Wrong Send

Jennie's Pov

Weeks passed and Jisoo have been clingy to me. She's been kissing me on my cheek and pecking me on my lips like we're dating. Why did she become like this? And as time goes by, I can't help but fall in love deeply to her. 

She's been sweet and caring to me. Like she doesn't want to break me like I'm some kind of a glass. She never did mention or bring up the picture that I had send to her. And it makes me wonder, does she still have that picture?

I just can't ask her like it's the most common question. It's about me. More like my body, my body. I know asking her can make things awkward again. I mean, can you ask those question to a person like it's the easiest thing that you can do?

"Jennie? Do you wanna hold hands?" She asked as we walk, following Lisa and Chae.

Lisa and Chae are dating now and Lisa has been asking me if Jisoo and I are dating. And I honestly don't know what to answer. I mean, are we even dating?

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked at my side. Seeing Jisoo, pouting. Oh and yes, Jisoo loves pouting when I ignore her or didn't reply to her. 

"You ignored me." she said as she cross her arms while she pout. That sight made me smile. Why is she cute?

"I'm sorry." I apologized and intertwine our hands and pulling her closer to me.

She squeezed my hand and let out a smile as we continued walking. Lisa and Chaeyoung stopped and went inside the park. So we followed there.

"Why did they went to the park? "
Jisoo mumbled. As we arrived there, we saw them playing on the play ground. Seriously?

"Yah! Lisa! Are you a kid? Stop playing on that ing slide!" Jisoo yelled and dragged me to where Chae is.

"Oh, just let her be unnie. It's been a long time that she played on the play ground." I said and sat beside Chaeng. 

Jisoo went to Lisa and they played. They are so playful and they always bicker. Then suddenly Jisoo jumped on Lisa's back. Making them fall on the ground.

"! Jisoo!" Lisa whined as she stay laying on the ground. Jisoo just laugh and stood up, leaving Lisa on the ground.

"Eey, you're just weak." Jisoo teased and went to me. I saw a little scratch on her arm so I pouted.

"You have a scratch there." I said in concern and point her arm. She looked at it and just smiled.

"Kiss it to make it better." She said and grin as she sat beside me. I blushed hard as I heard Chae teased us.

"You sure unnie you two are not dating?" Chae teased and poked Jisoo's side making Jisoo smack Chae's arm.

"Yeah unnie. Action speaks louder than words." Lisa said as she stood up and went to sat beside Chae.

Are we really dating? Those things we did together, caring and kissing each other. And it still makes me confuse though. Why is she like this? What are we?

"Shut up, both of you." Jisoo said and just rolled her eyes to them making them laugh. She then looked at me and just smile. 

"So?" She said and point her arm using her lips. I just sigh and just gave it a quick peck. I heard Lisa and Chae pretending to puke.

"Eewww! Get a room you two! See ya tomorrow! " I heard Lisa said as she stood up and dragged Chae away from us. Leaving us two in the playground. 

"Let's go?" I asked Jisoo. She just smiled and we left the playground. She was holding my hand as we walk. And I was just looking at our intertwined hands. 

"Let's go to my apartment? Wanna sleep over again?" She asked as she sway our hands. I just hummed as I smile. 

And this week, I've been sleeping on her small apartment. Small but it can be perfectly just for us. Just for us. And my mom was okay with it even though she never met Jisoo yet but she knows Jisoo's name and attitude because of the way I talk about Jisoo to her.

As we walk to her apartment, she let me in first then she locked the door. She laid in her bed and I just looked at her. 

"What?" She asked as she crossed her arms. I just shook my head and went to her bathroom. I took her small emergency kit. I bought this for her last two days ago because I accidentally fell on her bed when we were making out. I also had a little scratch and unfortunately she doesn't have any emergency kit. That's why I bought her an emergency kit.

I went to her and started treating her scratch. While I was treating her scratch, I felt her staring at me which made me looked at her. She smiled as soon as I looked at her. 

"What?" I asked while raising my right eye brow. She just shook her head and gave me a peck. 

"You're crazy." I just said and finished treating her scratch. Then suddenly she suddenly grin.

"Kiss it to make it even more better." I heard her say as she move her eye brows up and down. I let out a small laugh and gave her scratch a peck.

"My lips suddenly hurt too." She said and grin. I rolled my eyes and just kissed her lips.  I was about to pull out but she held my head. Deepening our kiss.

I felt her bit my lower lip, asking a permission to enter her tongue. I opened my lips as she slide her tongue. As we make out I felt her hand made its way to my stomach, caressing it making me moan a little. 

She went on top on me while her lips went to my neck, leaving me some marks. She was about to take off my clothes but I stopped her. She looked at me as I pant. 

"I'm sorry." She said and sat up. I also sat and looked at her. She was blushing while she scratch her neck. 

"Jisoo." I called. I felt my heart flutters as she look at me. Her eyes is so beautiful that I won't even mind looking at it forever.

"Why are you like that? Why did you suddenly became sweet, caring and clingy to me?" I asked as I held her hand, intertwining them.

"What are we? Do you like me? Because I like you, a lot. The first time I saw you, I fell in love and everytime I see you, I fell more deeply in love with you. If you don't like me then please stop being like that to me. Because it will hurt me more if you stay being like that and don't have any plan to catch me." I confessed

She remained silent as she looked away and I was hurt. Hurt because she didn't even answered my questions. Hurt because she avoided looking at my eyes and hurt because I thought she'll like me back.

I let go of her hand and looked at my lap. I felt my tears run down my cheeks. I was crying, for the first time I cried in front of Jisoo. I cried because of Jisoo. 

"Hey" I heard Jisoo said and scooted closer to me. I felt her hugged me as I cry.

"Baby, look at me." She said as she cupped my cheeks with her both hands, making me turn to her.

"Stop crying. I was just...nervous. I had to look away because I...I can't stop my h-heart from beating so fast. I had to calm d-down first." She said as she stuttered while blushing. 

I just stayed silent and she finished calming herself. She placed her hands on my hands. She intertwined them as she looked at me straight to my eyes.

"I don't know how I fell for you. I don't know when I started developing this feelings for you. And I even don't know if ever I had a chance to tell you about my feelings. But, I guess today will be that day." She said and kissed my hand. 

"The first time we hang out, I felt nothing about you. Then after hanging out like two times, you accidentally send me a picture of yourself. I was so confused and embarrassed at the same time." She said and she let out a small laugh as I blushed.

"I don't know, as I heard you cried on the other line that night I had a feeling to protect you. I wanted you to protect you, care for you and love you. And as we hang out more, sleep together in my small bed and talked with each other, I can't help but developed feelings for you. I love to talk to you, kiss you and be with you. And I can promise you that, I will always love you. I know, I just can't say I love you just like that but what can I say? That's what I felt for you. I really like you a lot, I really do. And its more than like so I love you and I'll not be tired of saying that to you." She said and gave me her smile. She wiped my tears and kissed me on my forehead. She also kissed the both of my eyes, my nose then my lips. 

"I love you, Jennie." Jisoo said as she rest her forehead against my forehead. I was still crying. I mean, she also felt the same way. She likes me back. She loves me.


"Jisoo, I also love you." I said and hugged her which she hugged me back, caressing my back as I placed my head on her neck.