marry me, my juliet.

centimeters apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
a/n: just maybe one or two more chapter and we're finally done! i wanted to say thank you for i have received 1k subs ;-; i never thought that i would be achieving that goal. thank you again! i hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

“joohyun-unnie!”

joohyun was just unlocking her locker door and  zipping open her bag until a certain friend of hers startled her from behind, asking her to do a very important task.

“wait, you're casting me to be juliet in your next play?”

joohyun tilts her head at the drama club president named park sooyoung. sooyoung nods holding out a script of the lines for joohyun, “please joohyun-unnie!”

“you're the only one capable to pull it off!”

joohyun had just been asked to play the role of juliet from the famous william shakespeare tragic play, romeo and juliet. apparently the members don't think they could handle such a role. juliet has to have goddess-like features and joohyun was fit for the role.

sooyoung shows her puppy eyes to the older girl and takes both joohyun's hand and placing the script on the palms. 

joohyun squints her eyes coldy at the younger girl. she's okay with the request but she's quite suspicious about it and why her? and who would be her romeo? if that romeo would be a man(or female), a jealous tiger, kang seulgi would be active and run a rampage around the school. she wouldn't want the whole school to be murdered.

“who will be playing romeo?” 

“oh, it'll be kim jumnyeon from senior year.” joohyun nods at the reply. jumnyeon? he's in joohyun's class. she had seen him around but never really got to meet him. she admits that the guy was good looking but of course—it's always seulgi for her.

“alright then. i accept the role as juliet.”

“great! we start practice tomorrow. we'll be preparing this play for a whole month and after that it will be time to present! thank you so much, joohyun-unnie!” 

sooyoung runs off with a big smile, leaving a quite clueless joohyun behind. joohyun tilts her head once again at the weird behavior sooyoung was showing: skipping down the hallway and doing some spins. definitely weird and high.

sooyoung was just excited to be part of seulgi's plan plus she's a seulrene shipper. she needs to share the news to the bear. seulgi said that they'll meet up in thr girls' bathroom after she convinced joohyun to join the play.

sooyoung walks inside the girl's bathroom where she saw seulgi and moonbyul playing uno on the very unsanitized floor. on the bathroom floor. playing uno. this duo is freaking insane and disgusting. the bathroom was clean but you'll never know how clean it is.  again.. disgusting.

“uno!”

“ you, byul-unnie!” 

moonbyul slaps her last card on the pile of colorful cards on the floor. she sticks out her tongue at seulgi who was raging about her loss. uno was quite the big deal for her. 

sooyoung's mouth was agape. she mentally facepalms and whispers, “nasty.” 

seulgi finally notices the younger girl that was cringing at herself and moonbyul. she stood up and dusts her pants. meanwhile, moonbyul cleans up the mess of cards that was on the floor and piled them back into the packaging.

“sooyoung! did she agree?”

“can you atleast explain to me first on why you were on the bathroom floor playing ing uno?”

“'cuz it's fun?”

once again, sooyoung facepalms, “and yes she did agree to play the role of juliet to your romeo.” seulgi's eyes light up and she clasps her hands together. she thanks sooyoung for helping her with the plan and gave her green colored uno card that moonbyul was about to pick up on the floor, “have this.”


“um. no. that's nasty.”


“aw.”


seulgi's plan was going well. joohyun had agreed to being part of the cast of the romeo and juliet play happening after a month. she already predicted that joohyun will agree to this because of her nice attitude. she won't agree if something is suspicious though. sooyoung is such a great actress. her skill was enough to fool joohyun.

seulgi and her gang who was part of the plan gathered in the boy's locker room near the gym. she's very close with the sports team members except bogum's. to be honest, bogum hasn't done anything wrong. he just wanted to be friends with joohyun but yeri had to make it like he had done a sin. why are we making him bad? we don't know. 

the big d energy gang consisting of: seulgi, moonbyul, lisa—basically the popular girls of the school. all of them circled a table that lisa just brought it and kept hidden away unless there is an important meeting like now. 

seulgi discusses her plans(which we will keep a secret for now unless you're starting to get what her plan is) with the members. she made a full on sketch and map of the plan she had prepared. she assigned each of her friends to a certain area. 

“why do i have to be a freaking old pharmacy lady person in the play?” moonbyul asks with an annoyed tone.

“because you're old.” seulgi flatly responds keeping her focus on the paper she was holding. she was biting the end of her pen and scratched that same end on her temple. she ignores moonbyul's complaints filtering the noise with the thoughts of her plans being successful. atleast she hopes it does.

“chaeyoung, you'll be in charge of the props area with the members of the art club.”

“the whole school is really into this seulrene ship, huh?” chaeyoung says and began listing the materials and equipments needed. seulgi nods with a big, narcissistic smile, “we're the perfect couple! of course everyone in this school ships us! ” 

“michaeng will always be number one for me but i'll ride the seulrene ship more than the  greasy moonsun”

“hey!” 

“it's true though” jeongyeon adds.

“that is not nice!”

seulgi laughs at the arguments between chaeyoung and moonbyul. her laugh dies down when she realizes she had to pick out a ring for the engagement, “oh.” she needed help from a professional. a person who's really into fashion and jewelry and that is kim jennie. 

she contacted jennie about the type of ring joohyun might like. joohyun doesn't like anything too over the top. she likes it minimalistic, precious and meaningful. 

jennie's mother owned a jewelry store. seulgi ordered a customized, amethyst colored ring with a tiny, smooth cut, pearl bunny on the top. she'll be having a similar ring but instead of a bunny it's a bear. 

joohyun would definitely like this.


꒰5 𝐂 𝐌 🥛


joohyun was practicing for the upcoming play she will be performing in. she stood on a stage of the auditorium, scanning the script, reading her lines in her mind. she averts her eyes from the script and looked around the stage. 

she saw the theatre club members playing and practicing their own designated roles. she thought that they were really good at acting. they were all using their body to express what emotion they were feeling. she wondered if she could pull it off. why was she even picked to play the role pf juliet if she had no experience? very skeptical. but she just brushed it off. she would love to try new things.

“irene.”

she heard someone call her. she turns to see who it was,“oh, suho.” joohyun smiles and bows, earning a bow from the fellow. suho had a charming smile on his face. his held out his hand for a handshake which joohyun returned.

she examines the male standing tall in front of her. he had a confident pose and looks that could captivate many girls. except her. of course, “it's nice to be working with you, irene. i hope we work well together."

joohyun nods and says the same. he looks like someone who will flirt with dozens of girls but from what she heard from yongsun, he's already taken by shin eunae, a girl she has no clue of even existed. 

(she doesn't know why. but she kind of hates the girl for no apparent reason. she doesn't even know her. huh.)

“do you maybe want to practice together?” suho asks, holding out his own script and looking at it then back to joohyun. joohyun retains being quiet. she had always been quiet with people she isn't familiar with. so she just nods again.

“alright.” suho notices joohyun's behavior. he's not bothered by it as he was informed by someone that joohyun would be like this however when they start to read off the lines, joohyun became a different person. 

she really portrayed the role of juliet well. the theatre club members were shocked by the sudden change of character joohyun switched to once she said her first lines. 

“she's a natural!” moonbyul exclaims.

“of course she is! she's talented as !” seulgi says. both girls were at the very back of the auditorium, crouching behind chairs, peeking often at joohyun and listening in. seulgi used her goggles and zoomed in on joohyun's face. she worships the goddess' perfect features and mentally drools at joohyun's figure.

“both of you are still really nasty.”

sooyoung says to the duo whose eyes were still on the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter