meeting and flirting.

centimeters apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

joohyun received news from her parents that they were moving back to korea. the news made her very excited. she would be able to meet seulgi again. she wasn't able to contact the younger girl for a lot of years and finally being able to meet and talk to her was going to be great. 

she can't wait to see how seulgi looked like now. would seulgi still be the shorter girl she loves? the bear like girl who had raven hair and amber colored, monolid eyes. did the chubby cheeks she used to pinch disappear now? has seulgi fulfilled her promise in growing taller?

joohyun wouldn't mind if seulgi was still shorter as she loved the girl the way she is but if seulgi kept her promise it would surely make her happy and satisfied. 

joohyun looks at the purple ring she was playing with between her index finger and thumb. she vividly remembers the day seulgi proposed to her before she left. the adorable young girl caught joohyun off guard by the sudden proposal. 

how did seulgi even learn on how to do that?

today the ring was too small for her. she did eventually grow out of it after a few years. the ring was now hanging from her neck as a sort of necklace. she wanted to wear it everwhere she'd go to remind herself about seulgi and their promise.

"joohyun, we need to catch our flight! come on!"

her happy memories were interrupted by her mom's call. she took a final look at her room making sure everything she needed was in her travel bag and suitcase. she mumbles an alright and heads out her room, "you have to be quicker since seulgi will be waiting for you at seoul university, dear" her mom teases.

joohyun groans in annoyance but had a tint of pink on her cheeks, "mom, can you not! god." 

her mom, taeyeon gives her a pat on the head and walks outside to the car, who was waiting for them so that they can finally leave and travel back to seoul. when they double checked their luggage the car then starts to drive to the airport, “is dad gonna be staying here?”

“he'll be following us to seoul once he finishes his projects here.” 

her father was still as busy. she has a stable relationship with her dad. they had not conversed for long ever since joohyun's growth into a mature girl. he wasn't able to catch up much because of his job as the ceo of their own company.

joohyun doesn't mind though, she was mature enough to know the reasons why her dad doesn't have much time with them.

she is now at legal age. she was going to finish her senior slash last year of high school in seoul. she wants to finish her last year with seulgi, who was in sophomore year. she wants the younger girl to be beside her when she graduates. 


꒰3 𝐂 𝐌 🥛


seulgi was sitting on a bench with joohyun. she was mum and didn't know what to say. she didn't expect to meet joohyun today. not that she doesn't want to meet the older girl sooner but this was very surprising.

she took a small glance at joohyun who was taking off her glasses and hanging it onto the collar of her uniform. she averts her gaze once joohyun looked back at her. 

"how was it in the states?" 

seulgi finally breaks the silence by asking a question which joohyun replies to, "it was fine. i was just lonely" 

"little seulgi wasn't there to cheer me up. and now that little seulgi is now taller. i hope she won't make me feel alone now" joohyun stares into seulgi's amber orbs. seulgi smiles and showed off her charming smile. the smile that would make girls and guys fall for, "i promised you didn't i?"

"and you kept that promise"

joohyun eyes the younger girls physique. seulgi indeed got taller and a more mascular than those childhood photo's she always looked at before going to bed. the weak and small seulgi grew up to be strong and tall.

seulgi still had the monolids, it got sharper though. her features got sharper but those adorable cheeks that contrasted the fierce look was still present.

"are you staring?"

joohyun shakes head and looked away from seulgi's cheeky smile. seulgi was really going to be the death of her. she doesn't want to die so soon. she still has to be the bride of the kang!

"kang joohyun?"

kang joohyun, it sounded so perfect. it was meant to be. joohyun would love to earn that name. and she will. it was seulgi's goal also: to make joohyun her wife and have children with her! she had always planned her future with joohyun ever since she agreed on their promise.

seulgi took in joohyun's hands and locked it with hers. the action made joohyun turn to her and meet each others gazes. seulgi got a better look of joohyun up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter