more flirting because they like each other too much.

centimeters apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

joohyun was driving to school with their driver on their family car, bothered and nervous. she kept on thinking about the text messages she shared with seulgi that evening after school. the text messages seulgi sent her that night really made her anxious about what's to come when she meets the younger girl.

she didn't know seulgi got this erted. god. she should have stayed and made the younger girl maintain her innocence. she also prays that nothing will happen to her today because of seulgi. please. seulgi has bad recollections of some events. joohyun might live today.

she grips the straps of her bag that was beside her. biting her lower lip, the car stops in front of the school gates. she just stares down at her feet until a sudden tap on the window of the car made her jump, “miss bae, looks like someone is calling for you.” the young driver and joohyun's friend, jaehyun said with a teasing tone.

joohyun turns her head to the window and saw    seulgi who had a big smile on her face and waving her hand, “i-i'm getting off now, jae. pick me up after classes end, okay?” jaehyun nods.

joohyun walks out the car, opening the car door. seulgi backs away when she saw joohyun walking out the car and saw such a k-drama like scene: joohyun radiated such glamorous aura when she flipped her hair and tucked it behind her ear. joohyun bends down, facing the car to get her school bag, giving seulgi a nice view of her.. you know.

seulgi just gawks at the sight. she could've sworn that her little friend down there twitched at the very revealing scene she was seeing. she saw others staring, especially the male species at joohyun. they were whistling and commenting about how good joohyun looked.

 

seulgi had to admit. 

 

joohyun looks so hot and y.

 

but only she can see joohyun like that. her possessiveness tingles. she glares and snarls at them. she was marking her territory. she owns joohyun. joohyun belongs to her and she belongs to joohyun. when the whistling didn't stop, she approached joohyun who was already closing the car door and waving at their family driver with a smile.

seulgi decided to greet joohyun a good morning with a back hug. pressing her front against joohyun's back.

“se-seulgi?”

the whistling and few dirty comments dies down when seulgi did a very intimate action, “they were staring. i had to do something to make them stop.” joohyun blushes and holds seulgi's intertwined hands that were wrapped around her waist.

“don't worry seulgi. we made a promise, right? i only belong to your eyes.” 

seulgi's eyes sparkles to what joohyun said. she  grabs hold of the girls shoulders and made joohyun face her, “my dear fiancé, i love you so much!” seulgi puckers her lips, signalling that she wants joohyun's lips on hers.

joohyun sighs with a smile. she placed her palm on seulgi's lips and then tip-toed up to reach the back side of her hand and gave a small peck on it.

“there.”

seulgi frowns. she wanted a real kiss from joohyun but just received an indirect one.

“hey, hold up!”

joohyun was already strolling away from her. seulgi ran after her soulmate and childhood love, joohyun, with a goofy smile. others may think it is weird and sort of creepy but she thinks she's just so in love with the older girl.

 

꒰4 𝐂 𝐌 🥛

 

it was finally break time. seulgi stretched her arms out and leaned her chair back, careful not to fall over, “are you heading over to your, wifey?” sitting beside her was moonbyul with her chin on her palm, facing seulgi.

“of course! i have to make sure no one touches my precious wif–”

 

“SEULGI-UNNIEEE, PARK BOGUM IS HITTING ON IRENE-UNNIEE! AHHHHHH!”

 


she hears the screams—more like fire alarms of the first year named, kim yeri. remember that girl with bright pink hair in th second chapter? yeah that was kim yeri. yeri was now seulgi's undercover spy to watch joohyun and tell her details of what joohyun is doing. she needs to know what her future wife is up to, okay? not creepy at all.

“oh looks like park trashgum is--”

moonbyul was cut off when she saw seulgi dash out of the classroom. her eyes widened at seulgi's speed when getting over to joohyun. she stood up, still shocked and peeked out the door of the classroom. seulgi was running like a madman to the school courtyard.


earlier..


joohyun just arrived at the bench both her and seulgi sat when they first met after seven years. she took out her glasses from her chest pocket and put them on. she flips through the pages of her book and began reading the next sentences of where she last left off.

she was having a peaceful time until a male blocked the sunlight that made the book visible to read, “bae irene. so you're the new student i've heard of. i'm park bogum.” joohyun looks up to meet the disgusting species, squinting her eyes at him then snapping an, “sorry i'm not interested in guys who are just nice in the first place, showing me off to their own kind and then slowly losing interest in me because i can't have with them and begin sleeping with other girls instead.” 

joohyun flashes a wicked, twitching, forced smile. bogum replied with a nervous grin, “irene-ssi , i'm not like those guys— ”


“GET THE AWAY FROM HER! SHE'S MINE!”


once joohyun heard the voice she puffs out a sigh in relief and remained calm, focusing back on her book.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter