Chapter 4

Our Love Can Only Grow

Honestly, I don't proofread these chapters at all, so hopefully it makes sense. Updates will be slower, even slower than normal since swim season is starting so yeah. Anyways, stream Paradise and anticipate Dreamcatcher's comeback.


“Do you have everything packed?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Minji, I definitely have everything I need.” Siyeon sighed out in annoyance. “I’ve checked it twice already”

Minji and Siyeon were currently in their bedroom, packing to go to Daegu. It was a light pack but Minji was quite worried they would forget something essential. That was the reason that Siyeon was a little annoyed at her wife, she just didn’t see the need to be worried over that, they could live without something for a while. Plus, Minji kept pestering Siyeon about checking and rechecking, asking the same question and then rechecking their bags again.

Siyeon realized her emotions right now, and she needed to calm herself or she would just lash out and she didn’t want that.

She closed her eyes and started to slow down her breathing, she then thought of things that made her feel happy and calm. At this point, she heard nothing anymore, the outside world didn’t exist to Siyeon for a couple of minutes.

When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Minji, staring at her with a bit of worry. Minji knows that Siyeon does that a lot to be able to clear her head and a way of not letting her emotions control her, a technique she learned from her therapist.

“Did I stress you too much? I’m sorry if I did.”

“Hey, Minji, it’s fine. I know you get like this when you’re nervous.” Siyeon gave Minji a reassuring smile. “Just don’t worry too much about packing, if we forget something then we could just continue our trip without it or buy a new one.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I shouldn’t worry about things as much, that will cause me to look older.”

“I don’t know Minji, you already look and act like a grandma.” Siyeon told Minji teasingly. All Minji could do was pout, she didn’t know how to respond to that comment and pouting always makes Siyeon apologize and cuddle her.

Siyeon sighed seeing Minji pouting, already knowing how this was going to end, but she just couldn’t handle Minji looking at her like that. Minji was literally a baby and she knew how to use it to her advantage.

“Ugh, I’m sorry for calling you a grandma, but it’s not my fault you don’t really know how to use my gaming consoles or when you need me to connect your phone to the Wi-Fi.”

Minji stopped pouting and just ended up glaring at Siyeon. Siyeon couldn’t help but laugh at her wife. They both loved to tease each other, so they didn’t take these types of comments seriously.

Since Siyeon was laughing, she didn’t notice Minji grab the pillow on their bed. She continued laughing until she felt a pillow hit her, making her lose her a balance as she was not expecting the pillow to be thrown.

She quickly looked at Minji, seeing the mischievous look on her face. She got the pillow that Minji had thrown at her and threw it back, but Minji had blocked it with another pillow as she had already expected it. This had prompted a pillow fight between the two of them, they regularly had pillow fights.

They usually would end in ties as both would end up tired before there would be a clear victor. Still, so far, Minji had more wins than Siyeon as she would end up tickling Siyeon and cause her to forfeit.

Minji was determined to beat Siyeon this time, wanting to make her apologize, and it seemed that was what happened. Again, Minji ended up tickling Siyeon and pinning her so she wouldn’t escape.

“Say your sorry or I’m going to continue tickling you.”

“Ha-ha, I-I’m s-sorry for calling you old. P-p-please stop, I’m going to pee myself if you don’t s-stop.”

Finally, after what seemed like forever to Siyeon, Minji stopped and stood up. Quickly, Siyeon got up and ran to the bathroom, leaving a chuckling Minji behind.