II.

100 things about her

 

wednesday, two am. they're making a lot of noises like groans and unnecessary yellings; chaeyoung can't beat mina in mario kart, even after three years of playing with her.

another round of a boring win, mina looked at chaeyoung who had her arms crossed, sulking.

"I'm hungry." chaeyoung murmured.

mina got up from her seat and went to the kitchen, opening the cabinets, fridge, and even the oven; "we're empty." she said softly.

chaeyoung sulked even more, flopping on the couch, she whined like a kid. "what time is it?"

"it's two am, wanna grab dinner?"

13. her best time for dinner is midnight.

walking along the cold streets of seoul wearing only pyjamas and hoodies, they went for a pizza and also got a few things from the convenience store like drinks, chips, and ramen. they don't have classes on wednesdays, so they have so much time to spend confidently.

flopping back down on the couch as mina made her way straight to the kitchen, preparing to cook their favorite; ramen.

making her way to mina, chaeyoung asked, "we got pineapple pizza right?" mina only nodded.

14. she likes pineapples on pizza.

putting one arm on mina's shoulder as chaeyoung watches the latter make some food. mina smiled at her, holding chaeyoung's hand with her right one as the other hand does all the work; talk about multitasking.

"chaeyoung, there's something that's been bothering me these past few weeks..." mina murmured.

chaeyoung pulled her arm back and fully faced mina, concerned at her sudden words, "you okay? what is it?"

turning off the stove, she faced chaeyoung and smiled with softness in her eyes, "I want a dog."

15. she surprises me sometimes.

chaeyoung took a deep breath, she thought something bad happened. "you sure you want a dog? we're busy college students..."

mina sighs, considering the cons of getting a pet while in college, suddenly, the room was silent.

"let's go to the pet store later!" chaeyoung said with excitement, she saw how mina's eyes light up from her words, making her giggle. "really?" 

'she always gets what she wants.'

—————

"chaeyoungie, wake up!" 

chaeyoung groaned, eyes slightly opening; she saw mina beside her, on her bed, and she was... too close... "what time is it?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"almost lunch time, we have plans for today right?" mina said excitedly said before dragging chaeyoung out of her bed, "you're so heavy!" 

-

entering the shop while they held hands, a woman approached them with a smile on her face, "we have dogs perfect for a couple like you ma'am!" the lady said. 

"couple?" 

"yes please." 

.... 

chaeyoung looked at mina, flustered, "w-what..", but mina stayed unbothered and only smiled at her. 

16. she can be cocky. 

mina has this soft smile that melted chaeyoung in a way that no one could explain, and the way she sat on the floor playing with their new dog is just so adorable.

chaeyoung sat down with her, handing mina a bag of treats. "dachshunds are cute."

"but ray is the cutest." mina stated, eyes almost gone because of her gummy smile.

chaeyoung chuckled, "you already named him?"

"yes, ray myoui-son, our very own child." she explained with the smile still plastered on her face.

chaeyoung's heart suddenly stopped beating, seconds later, it was racing. mina's words are surprising her and they're not good for her heart. she stayed silent.

"I like you." mina blurted out, her eyes focused on chaeyoung.

17. she can be impulsive.

chaeyoung looked confused, but her heart is already jumping out of its cage. "you what?" she asked.

"I said I like you." mina was serious, she didn't seem fazed, she didn't look like she was joking.

but chaeyoung laughed. she laughed way too hard she had to lie on the floor. mina only looked at her with wide eyes.

when chaeyoung realized what she was doing, she stopped laughing and fixed herself.

awkward, she was awkwardly scratching her nape as she looked down. she felt a hand under her chin, making her look at mina who's smiling cheekily at her.

"I like you, chaeyoung."

chaeyoung said nothing, and called ray to sit on her lap, as the puppy did, she scrunched her nose. "are you hungry? your mom is not feeding you enough!"

mina laughed at chaeyoung's shenanigans, moving closer to her, she pulled chaeyoung's hand to get her attention, "won't you say something?"

"you know you always get what you want."