III.

100 things about her

 

months have passed by so quickly as if it was a lightning. mina dyed her hair red, and chaeyoung cut her hair short.

ray, he was growing faster than they thought, or time was just running so fast?

mina munched on her chips as she rests her head on chaeyoung's shoulder. they were watching a documentary about penguins, mina heard chaeyoung chuckle. "what are you laughing at?" she asked.

18. she looks like a penguin, she walks like one; when we're together and she's tired she just waddles her way home. 

"you look like a penguin." chaeyoung laughed a little louder, earning a smack on her thigh, chaeyoung whined, "why~ it's a compliment!"

mina rolled her eyes and stood up, taking ray with her she lazily said, "I'm going to bed early tonight, goodnight."

chaeyoung's jaw fell, it was the first time she saw mina leaving earlier than her, she might have made her upset, but mina doesn't get easily upset? chaeyoung turned off the television and quickly made her way to their bedroom.

"seven pm? really? you didn't even say I love you! did I upset you?" chaeyoung dramatically murmured but mina only laughed at her, pushing her off the bed mina said in a bored tone, "you have your own bed."

chaeyoung whined even more, lying on the floor as she kicked the air like a five year old child, trying to catch mina's attention. "you never sleep so early! and you say I love you before going to bed! and sometimes you even ask me to sleep beside you even if I have my own bed!"

mina sat up and faced chaeyoung, gesturing her to come up the bed. as she did; mina pulled her closer and buried her face in her neck. "I just got bothered, we're gonna graduate soon."

"mhhm, but isn't that good news? we can plan for our future, work for our future, I mean, everything we do is for our future." chaeyoung stated with enthusiasm in her eyes; mina adored chaeyoung's optimism, but she still cannot change the fact that...

"I'm afraid of the future. even if we plan for it, we work for it, nothing is sure." mina fiddled with chaeyoung's fingers, her head staying low.

chaeyoung cupped her cheek, making mina look directly at her, she gave off a soft smile, in which mina returned. "don't be scared, I'm here, I won't go anywhere."

that was all mina needed to hear, she didn't need any more words, just chaeyoung's assurance and warmth.

"do you wanna go to dahyun's?" chaeyoung asked, "she told me there will be a party with only a few guests..."

mina raised one eyebrow, "you know we both hate parties, trauma."

"but why not try right? please?"

"we go home at midnight."

—————

19. everytime she dresses up, the world goes crazy.

black skirt, and white sleeves with those red flowers on it. mina's fit was so simple, but when she entered the house, all heads turned to her.

and then there's chaeyoung, looking like an indie artist on her blue sleeves, pucca hair, and pants.

the way they dress, are different.

walking around the room, red cups in their hands; they were surprised by the amount of people welcoming them. "how did they know us?" asked chaeyoung.

mina shook her head as an answer, right, how can introverts like them be recognised by these popular students?

"hey!" dahyun called from behind, bro- chaeyoung and a confused mina. "hi mina it's been ages!" dahyun greeted.

mina laughed, before asking, "what's the party for?" the room was filled with loud music and mina was going deaf.

"nothing much, just celebrating because my parents went on a trip." dahyun answered. 

showing both of them around, introducing them to people, making them play alcohol games, introducing them to more people... 

it was getting boring.

and the world, was turning... a little faster than normal...

or were they just drunk...

well yes, they are.

it was already two am, and dahyun went in a cab with them. mina was too sleepy to function, and chaeyoung can't even walk straight, let alone walk home.

guided by a poor kim dahyun, they luckily got inside their home, successfully. 

"you two are a pain in the ! you'll pay for this tomorrow." dahyun sighed before making her way out of the apartment.

"are we home yet?" mina mumbled, flopping herself on her bed. 

chaeyoung didn't answer, she was struggling with her shoes; after minutes of suffering, she finally yanked it off her feet. she flopped down beside mina.

"you have your own bed!" mina tried to push her off, but chaeyoung's grip on her was quite strong.  "no! I'm sleeping here." she protested. mina only sighed, and let chaeyoung cuddle with her.

with her head buried under mina's chin, chaeyoung inhaled for a good three seconds, mina's perfume was intoxicating her in a way that made her suddenly sober and awake.

vanilla, but minty. 

she turned her head only to find mina already looking at her. 

one... two... three... 

seconds, inches.

their nose were touching, and mina was smiling.

one... two... 

seconds, inches.

chaeyoung can already feel the hotness in mina's breath.

one...

second, inch. a chance.

chaeyoung gave in and fell. cupping mina's cheek as she kissed her lips.

it was the first time that she tasted mina, just like her favorite fruit; but better.

mina's hand moved to chaeyoung's waist, gripping softly as her lips digged in deeper, chaeyoung was letting her in, so she wasted no time.

they continued kissing until they were breathless.

there was no taste of alcohol, bitterness didn't exist.

20. she tastes like strawberries.

there was only sweetness.

21. she smiled in between our kisses.

warmth.

22. her lips was softer than a marshmallow.

but it turned chaeyoung's world upside down.

23. her hands felt so warm.

as if they were to protect me from winter.

24. her eyes were sparkling when she looked at me. 

they looked so inlove. 

25. she kisses like a predator.

and I am a prey. 

chaeyoung was drunk, her brain was not functioning well, but her heart was. 

and it knows, her heart knows that even if she drowned herself in a pool of alcohol, mina, she's the only one that could make her sober.

 

 

 

A/N: so much already happened just in three chapters, but this won't end quickly.