IX.

100 things about her

goodmorning.

such a soft voice, chaeyoung squints because of the light leaking through the white curtains of the window.

so close, she wanted to touch.

pretty face, perfect nose, even just a glimpse of her skin, it's so beautiful. her face has moles, if chaeyoung was an astronomer, she would connect those dots just like constellations, and name it; mina.

"I made you bacon pancakes."

52. it wasn't my favorite, it was her favorite. but bacon pancakes taste like heaven when she makes it.

"goodmorning to you too." chaeyoung muttered, not even sure if what she's said was a word.

so close, she wanted to touch.

and so she did.

cupping mina's face as she gives off a soft smile. mina, what a beautiful creature you are. 'what am I doing.'

"what are you doing?" mina asks, "I don't know, adoring you I guess." chaeyoung answers in a whisper.

mina smiles, standing up as she offers her hand for chaeyoung to hold, a good morning.

"shouldn't I need to get you know first before you eat my bacon pancakes?"

"excuse me miss myoui mina you broke into my apartment last night."

"madame son chaeyoung I have keys, so I didn't break into 'your' apartment."

chaeyoung laughed, feeling defeated, she sighs. "you already know everything about me, I haven't changed anything, I'm still the chaeyoung you met years ago."

mina fixed her posture, "you're still the artistic person I knew—

"you saw my art?" chaeyoung asked with her eyes wide.

... "it's literally hanging on the wall chaeyoung."

"well, that was years ago..."

"they are still hanging there though."

"I didn't have the time, I was busy with my books."

"I don't believe you."

"you never believe what I say."

"yes because some weren't true."

chaeyoung sighs, she lost. if she was to say one thing more, the day would be ruined, no one would want that, well, not her.

—————

why did you come back?

suddenly, those words came out of chaeyoung's mouth, leaving her with wide eyes.

yet mina wasn't fazed, not even a bit. "I came back for you." 

"you didn't come back for me mina." chaeyoung clicked her tongue in disbelief, standing up from her seat, she went to the kitchen and brought some instant ramen to cook. 

mina whined from the lost of contact, making her way towards chaeyoung, she hugged her from behind.

why.

53. I loved back hugging her, mina is so soft. now she's the one who does all that. 

chaeyoung can feel mina's breath, bringing back thousand of memories, millions of happiness, billions of pain. 

chaeyoung thought she had lost everything.

everything, including mina.

everything, is mina. 

she thought she lost mina, and eventually got better from it.

but why is she here? haunting chaeyoung not only in her sleep, but even when she's awake and sober.

but no, she can't miss mina. she's said it earlier but she doesn't miss her. not at all.

she doesn't miss her soft hair.
she doesn't miss her skin.
she doesn't miss how mina calls her name with a smile on her face.
no she doesn't miss mina's little features that light up the whole world, her moles. 
she doesn't even remember the taste of mina's lips and NO, she doesn't miss it.

she doesn't miss mina. no not at all.

she wouldn't care if mina leaves again she can even slam her door. she won't break down and cry infront of her. 

she won't even beg.

because she doesn't miss her at all.

"mina. don't go anywhere, anymore. won't you leave me ever again."