I.

100 things about her

1. the room is filled with vanilla scent every morning, it's her perfume.

chaeyoung came to her senses when she heard the alarm clock ring, but her eyes remained closed.

two more irritating rings, the alarm suddenly stopped.

"chaeyoungie? I'm sorry to bother but do you have classes today?" a soft voice called beside her, patting her head.

chaeyoung opened her eyes and groaned softly, mumbling a small 'hmm?', and looking at mina with sleepy eyes she asked, "what day is it?"

"it's saturday." mina smiled at her.

2. she's the most beautiful person when she smiles.

chaeyoung shook her head as she smiled at mina who's kneeling beside her; "what time is your first class?" she asked mina.

mina stood up, took her shower towel and toothbrush, "my classes will start from ten am to four pm. I woke up quite early today to finish a project I forgot last night." she explained before leaving the room to take a bath.

3. she's a good, and hardworking student. 

chaeyoung took her phone from her bedside table, squinting her eyes from the sudden blast of light directed to her. '6:45', said the time.

"that girl woke up way too early." she mumbled as she gets out of bed. 

4. bacon pancakes, she loves bacon pancakes.

"bacon pancakes, making bacon pancakes, make some bacon and put it in a pancake, bacon pancake that's what it's gonna make bacon pancakes~" chaeyoung sang as she fries the bacons, making mina; who just got out of the shower; laugh loudly. 

watching chaeyoung cook while she dries her hair with a towel, mina added, "adventure time reference huh?" as she chuckled.

chaeyoung nodded and snorted when she saw mina wearing only her shower towel, "wear some clothes you thug." 

5. she's confident, but only when I'm the only one around. 

when mina got out of the closet, food and coffee were already settled on the counter-table, with chaeyoung looking at her delighted, telling her to hurry up so they could eat.

"thank you chef." mina joked as she takes the seat opposite to chaeyoung's. 

chaeyoung only laughed and said, "that would be fifty-bucks."

the conversation went on as they ate, for good 30 minutes, they gossiped about each other's lives as if they don't live together.

6. she lives with me.

— a little flashback when they were on their first year of college —

"mina are you awake?" chaeyoung asked while being on top of a bunk bed. 

she heard mina sigh, "chae, how can I fall asleep when the room next to us is blasting music like it's 5 pm? It's 2 am for the love of God!" mina ranted, chaeyoung only laughed.

chaeyoung went down to mina's bed, squeezing herself besides mina, "we don't deserve this." she pouted.

they both were sulking, being irritated because of their rule-free dormitory. how can a dormitory be this kind of a hell? they experience this almost every night as if they're living with freaks, not students.

mina turned to face chaeyoung, who's about to cry for help, she tapped her on the shoulder and whispered, "do you want to get out of here?" 

chaeyoung looked at her, teary-eyed, "I would love to but I have exams tomorrow and I want to sleep..." 

"no I mean like, forever." mina cleared , and chaeyoung just looked at her in confusion. 

"g-get out of here forever?" chaeyoung stuttered.

"let's share an apartment." mina started, without hesitation, "are you in?"

"are you crazy? do you know how much is an apartment?" chaeyoung half shouted, freaking out at mina's sudden words. 

mina just looked straight into her, and chaeyoung sighed, "I forgot you're that rich." she rolled her eyes. 

"I'm gonna ask my parents first, and we look for the cheap one okay? we're colleges and I don't want to be broke." chaeyoung said in condition to mina's negotiation. 

—————

exams are done and they both were pretty sure they aced it, sitting together in the cafeteria as they munched on their sandwiches, chaeyoung started, "when are we moving out?" 

mina choked on her food, "I was not expecting this, did they really agree?" 

"well I presented them my high grades and sent a few videos of what we have been experiencing for the past months. I almost begged them, but eventually they got my point and agreed." chaeyoung explained. 

mina nodded as she took out her phone, scrolling for a good minute, she finally found what she was looking for and showed it to chaeyoung.

"my mother suggested this apartment, it's just one bus away from here and it's quite spacious, great for its price actually." mina was talking as if she was a negotiator or something, and chaeyoung was all ears. 

"how much is it?" chaeyoung said in a low tone. 

mina smiled before eyeing chaeyoung, "one billion won." 

it was chaeyoung's time to choke. chaeyoung came from a wealthy family, but grew up with a planned budget and stingy personality. 

"my family offered to pay 70 percent of the amount, if it's too high for you..." mina said in a soft voice.

if chaeyoung was wealthy, mina was wealthier, no, wealthiest. with her dad being one of the greatest doctors and her mom being the owner of a big company in Japan. 

"no no! I'll tell my dad about it, you don't have to worry, besides it's for the both of us. I don't want to take advantage." chaeyoung chuckled as she played on her earlobe. 

coming to an agreement, that their parents also agreed on whole heartedly, they moved in a new place. nice bedroom with two queen sized beds not a bunk one, spacious living room with a balcony, clean comfort room and nice kitchen. and what they've been wanting, peace. 

chaeyoung and mina's mothers scanned the place with a smile on their faces, satisfied with their daughters' decision. "it's a nice apartment." they both said, just in different languages.

it happened so fast, they were dorm mates for months and got along well, which led them to buying an apartment of their own. 

end of flashback —

7. she bites her bottom lip before speaking, and sometimes you can hear how her lips smack in between her sentences.

"I'll see you later, don't be bored!" mina waved goodbye before leaving chaeyoung alone. chaeyoung just smiled as she observes mina.

white top with a simple design written on the center of it, black pants that perfectly showed her fit, white sling bag and shades that screamed elegance, simple sandals that gave her the perfect look.

her hair was left untied, and a ponytail was resting on her left wrist, she wore light makeup, and on her right arm there was a blue oversized jacket dangling, and held in her hand was her phone and wallet. 

8. she's a simple woman, but each time she moves, speaks, or does anything, you get drawn into her.

after washing the dishes, chaeyoung went back to her bed and fell asleep, she's pretty sure she got all her works done and the only thing she needs to do is wait for mina and ask her if she wants to do something.

12:00 noon —

waking up from her nap, chaeyoung receives a call from mina, "right, it's lunch time."

chaeyoung: where are you?

mina: library, classes are suspended.

chaeyoung: really? why do you sound so sad then?

mina: because I rushed my project earlier and had a messed up penmanship just to find out that none of my professors will show up!

chaeyoung: wait for me, let's go on a date.

mina: you're not my girlfriend.

chaeyoung: I'm not? I thought we were married?

mina: oh yeah I forgot we're committed and live in the same house!

both lines exchanged laughs, it's just what they do. joke around, eat together and have fun.

9. her phonecall voice is so sweet.

gray shirt, folded jeans, and a yellow converse, chaeyoung earned a compliment from mina because of how cute she looked in her outfit.

10. she loves giving out compliments, and it makes people flatter. 

looking at chaeyoung with excitement in her eyes, mina said, "I want to go to the beach." 

"let's spend a day at the beach then, mina." chaeyoung only smiled at her, standing up as she offered her hand to mina; they went to the nearest beach in the city. 

11. she always gets what she wants.

in just a few hour trip by the bus, they are now standing with their feet eaten by the sand; looking at the view of the ocean, taking pictures here and there, enjoying the short break they got from school.

they're glad they had an agreement to escape from everything even just for a few hours.

it's nearly sunset, and sunset was what they have been waiting for.

12. she loves watching sunsets.

"sunsets are the most beautiful when you look at it by the ocean, don't you agree?" mina asked in a soft tone as they sat on the sand.

chaeyoung looked at the show upon them and adored the sun for a few seconds before replying; "it's the second most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

mina looked at her, confused. "what's the first?"

"you'll know soon." chaeyoung only smiled.

the sun was totally gone, and people were starting to pack up their umbrellas and chairs. mina stood up and offered her hand for chaeyoung to hold as the latter smiled at her with a soft gaze.

"we should eat."