Yujin

Our Omega Hii-chan ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow! Be grateful I’m not disowning you and your cow, Ahn Yujin!”

 

Yujin lowered her head sheepishly, scratching her nape as she tried her best to look extremely guilty. Then maybe, this woman in front of her will feel a little sorry.

 

Her horse behind her neighed, shoving its snout to Yujin’s shoulder. The animal looked as if it wanted Yujin to drop her act.

 

“Sorry,” Yujin said, huffing as she straightened her posture, looking at the woman dead in the eyes. “I didn’t know we’re not supposed to be bathing together. Since, you know, we’re all soldiers.” Yujin grinned. “Does Captain Honda need her privacy that much?”

 

“Of course!” Hitomi screeched with a raging fire on her dark brown eyes, wrapping her towel angrily around her lithe body as she emerged from the pond. Yujin tried her best not to ogle, but the Captain’s sweet scent proved to be a distracting factor. “I usually don’t care, but if you’re unaware, I’m in heat, and I don’t want to get assaulted while I’m bathing!”

 

“But I’m a Beta,” Yujin reasoned, still grinning—but obviously moving back. “You’re really attractive, Captain; but Omega girls aren’t really my type.” She dropped her voice as she turned her head to the side, muttering to herself, “except you, of course.”

 

A wet shoe suddenly hit her square on the side of her face. The attacker, none other than the semi- captain, only glared at the kicked-puppy face Yujin is giving her. “Ultra-sensitive hearing, Lieutenant Ahn! You forgot the basic characteristics of Alphas and Omegas?!”

 

“I said what I said,” grinned Yujin, winking. Not long after, another wet shoe was thrown to her. This time, more prepared than ever, she successfully dodged it from hitting her face—

 

But she certainly didn’t e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter