Minjoo

Our Omega Hii-chan ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bit short, sorry.

 

Her apartment was dark when Hitomi came home, and she whispered, “I’m home~” softly, knowing well whoever inside can hear her.

 

She wasn’t wrong, because she was greeted with an equally soft tone of, “welcome home~” and arms that wrapped around her waist as soon as she stepped into the living room area, pulling her inside a warm embrace she missed so much. Hitomi giggled, twisting her body around, and welcomed the lips that landed on her own with a soft tug of dark hair.

 

It was soft and longing—the way her lover kissed her. Nevermind that they only parted ways a few hours ago, when Hitomi had to go to her work early in the morning. 

 

She didn't mind, honestly. She longed for her Alpha, too. A second without her was a second too long.

 

Hitomi’s hand reached out, clawing the walls until she found the switch and the lights at the same time as their kiss broke off. She was greeted with lusty dark eyes of her lover, eyeing her with unmistakable hunger and desperation.

 

"I miss you," Minjoo croaked out, sulking as she pecked the Omega's forehead, then proceeded to wrap her arms around Hitomi in a much tighter but comfortable embrace.

 

“Minmin,” Hitomi sighed, softly nuzzling her head to Minjoo’s neck, yearning for more attention. “I miss you too,” she sulked. The Omega inhaled the feminine flowery scent deeply, sighing as her nerves calmed down at the calming scent.

 

Minjoo responded to her silent plea for by hauling her up, carrying the Omega on her arms with ease as she walked toward their shared bedroom while continuing to give her Omega attention as best as she can.

 

Hitomi whined, tugging on her collar softly as they landed on the soft bed. “Cuddle?” She enquired, pleaded while eyeing the Alpha with puppy eyes.

 

Minjoo smiled, finding herself melting at the cuteness. “I’ll turn off the lights first.”

 

Hitomi pouted cutely, her tug getting stronger, refusing to let her Alpha go. “Don’t turn off the lights…” Pleaded Hitomi with a soft whine, her other arm reached to Minjoo’s waist, pulling the Alpha closer until their body flush against each other.

 

She could feel her Alpha hesitate but ultimately given up trying to save their electricity bill as she wrapped her arms around her, giving Hitomi her best, warmest, embrace she could give. Minjoo even kissed her crown, and Hitomi loved how her Alpha’s chest vibrate as she let out a chuckle, when Hitomi was giving her neck tiny kisses.

 

“You’re smelly,” the older woman joked, but still buried her nose on Hitomi’s hair, inhaling the Omega’s naturally sweet and fruity scent. She loved this; when Hitomi’s scent wasn’t covered up by artificial scents from her shampoo or soap. “You should have taken a shower,” she continued in the same joking manner but wrapped her embrace tighter.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter