Sakura

Our Omega Hii-chan ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honda Hitomi, by any means, was not an ordinary Omega and half of Seoul acknowledged that. Or at least half of Seoul’s Alpha population, whose balls were cracked after thinking it was a good idea on hunting Omega in heat on the territory that was ruled by Hitomi’s pack.

 

It was actually illegal for an Omega like Hitomi to have her own territory like an Alpha does; or rather, borderline dangerous.

 

Yet, she dethroned the pack leader that was ruling on the business district of Seoul, fair and square, even when the pack leader did dirty by calling back-ups. Cowardly, but nothing Hitomi couldn’t handle.

 

Underneath the harmless looking cute cheeks exterior, laid a sadistic and cunning dragon that would not hesitate on burning the world.

 

With a little trickery, all of those lackeys the ex-leader called, submitted to her and begged for their life. They all bowed—no, kneeled to her, with Hitomi sitting at the unconscious ex-leader body with false innocent smile. And since her triumphing over an ex-leader and several bulky men was witnessed by several traumatized Alphas and Betas that acknowledged her capability, Hitomi was crowned as one and only Omega pack leader.

 

So, her days as the Scary Leadernim was established.

 

On the contrary of her fearsome reputation, Hitomi was still a nice Omega girl to her colleagues. She took care of her territory and pack seriously, even opening a bakery which only employ Omega women and a school-supply shop.

 

Most Omega women were natural cooks and managers—so the bakery prospered immensely despite being managed by ‘useless’ Omega women. And her territory was close to several schools and cram schools, so the shop was a success too.

 

Yes, she was a scary and merciless; but she was well-loved by her pack members and Omegas whom Hitomi employed.

 

So don’t get surprised when Hitomi’s line of admirers mostly came from Betas and Omegas, not from Alphas.

 

It was quite sad, if Nako were to be honest. She knew well Hitomi still preferred getting laid by an Alpha.

 

Being a concerned bestfriend and loyal Beta sidekick, the short woman confronted Hitomi on the fifth anniversary of her becoming a pack leader.

 

“Honda Hitomi,” Nako’s voice boomed around the pack’s HQ, the party was momentarily halted as to respect the co-leader. Hitomi herself stopped speaking with an Omega that was trying to woo the fearsome leader and focused all of her attention toward her best friend. The other Omega clearly wasn’t pleased at all.

 

“For these past five years, you are nothing but a great leader, friend, and comrade.”

 

“Hear hear!” Someone bellowed, the others cheered.

 

“For that, a toast!” Nako raised her wine glass high up the air, grinning as the others raised theirs with loud cheer. Hitomi only raised her glass slightly, her lips were curled into a crooked smile, shaking her head lightly as if to think Nako was being old-fashioned and embarrassing—but endearing.

 

Truly a marvelous friend.

 

“But BUT! I have a complain!” Nako cut off loudly, her fingers pointing wildly at the ceiling. At this point Hitomi thought Nako was drunk—because she was unapologetically loud whenever she was drunk.

 

Or on, er, other affair.

 

Affair that involved the young Alpha lady living down the street; only two or three years younger, but as capable as any young Alpha. Jang Wonyoung was always merciless when it comes on whipping Nako to shape. She was always loud on complaining the things the young Alpha forced her to do.

 

Hitomi humored her by rousing herself to stand straight, cocking an eyebrow as she fully entered Nako’s vision. “Say it to my face,” She challenged, smirking.

 

“HONDA HITOMI!” Nako bellowed, “WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POP THEM CHERRIES?!”

 

The glass that was thrown away to her direction, its content splashing around as it maneuvered on the air, flying with mighty precision and shattered as it collided on the wall beside her, was worth it.

 

--

 

Naturally, being a ‘perfect’ Omega she was, Hitomi set her standards high.

 

First thing first, Hitomi wanted a biological child; so her partner had to least capable on reproducing with her—that being a male Beta. Second, her partner had to be stronger and smarter. Good looking was just a bonus, but she hoped at least her future partner had to be at least decent looking.

 

(she was aware of her own beauty—why would she expect someone lesser?)

 

But sadly, none of her Alpha nor male Beta pack members were any stronger than she was. Physically, they were superior, but Hitomi was cunning and trickery was in her blood. Other packs’ Alphas considered her as enemy, so that was out of question.

 

“Honestly, what kind of partner do you have in mind?” Jaehwan, her Beta brother, asked her one day. He was part of Hitomi’s pack, serving as the manager of the sport shop the pack owned.

 

The siblings were chilling on the younger’s apartment, specifically on its high-tech kitchen. Both were munching on each of their own snacks.

 

Hitomi paused momentarily to think. “Someone who is equal?”

 

“We both know that’s not true.”

 

Hitomi snorted. “Fine. I just want someone that – oh I don’t know! I really don’t want to date and… pop that cherry or whatever ery Nako has on her sleeves!” Hitomi loved Nako, really, but did she really need to laid her nonexistent life bare for everyone to see?! Hitomi didn’t think so.

 

“Hitomi,” Jaehwan began pityingly. “You can’t rely on suppressant forever. And children. You want children, don’t you?”

 

“Twins,” Hitomi replied wistfully, her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter