Chaewon

Our Omega Hii-chan ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon sipped her drink with a sour expression as she watched all of her friends were dancing wildly just across her.

 

Eunbi and Chaeyeon were having a dance battle in the middle of the dance floor. They were completely wasted and Chaewon decided on not associating with them further by not cheering them on and acted like they didn’t come together as a group. A complete opposite of Yena and Minju; they were wilding around themselves by cheering on the two dance machines.

 

The two were on the table, swinging their beer around while cheering on their respective champion—Eunbi for Yena and Chaeyeon for Minju. Eunbi gained a lot more cheers courtesy of Yena’s capability on influencing people.

 

And by capability, Chaewon meant Yena’s loudness and inborn ability to make fool of herself.

 

People could be such uncultured barbarians.

 

When a crying Eunbi came over to her apartment and invited her for Alpha-Night-Out, Chaewon expected a quiet night filled with sad stories on the city’s Heartbreak Bar—not an uptown club filled with Alphas and Betas, reeking of eager pheromones and alcohol.

 

She had expected Eunbi would do some bad decisions whenever crying was involved, but never surpassed this .

 

Alphas were generally hopeless romantics, but Eunbi was on a whole new level of hopeless romantic. Yena liked to think Eunbi was severely whipped to her girlfriends. Even when they weren’t treating her well.

 

Chaewon sincerely hoped this would be the last straw for Eunbi to date gold-digging Omegas and look for Beta partners, instead. Betas have characters, while Omegas don’t.

 

Or most of Omegas, if Chaewon had to be honest.

 

“Chaewon unnie!” Minju drunkenly called out on top of the table, her body was swaying dangerously and her limbs were flailing around. “Why aren’t you having fun~?”

 

The slur of Minju’s words, followed by the sudden sharpness of Minju’s eyes, alarmed Chaewon. So did other Alphas in the vicinity.

 

All heads were turned to the direction of the entrance, where a group of girls was frozen; all of them looked like a deer caught in headlights.

 

“Yo,” the shortest of them awkwardly waved her hand to the suddenly silent crowd. “Is this IZ Club?”

 

Chaewon witnessed her two drunken friends jumped from the table and split open a path as they walked calmly toward the group of four. Yena, in particular, had a predatory grin on her face.

 

She decided to rise from her seat and followed them before anything could get worse. But before anything, the party resumed in full swing as if the four girls never arrived.

 

Curious, Chaewon hastened her pace.

 

She was greeted by the view of unconscious Yena on the floor and Minju being held in a chokehold by a particularly cute girl. She smelled great, too.

 

“Ch-Chaewon unnie!” Minju gasped with difficulty, pawing the cute girl’s arm desperately. “Th-they are hurting us!”

 

The cute girl glared at Minju and seemed to tighten her grip. Minju squeaked as her breath was cut off.

 

Chaewon rolled her eyes. “In their defense, you two are being creeps.” She turned to the other three girls. Oh, they smelled great, too. But Chaewon decided her nose liked the cute girl better. “To answer your question; yes, this is IZ Club. A club for Alphas and Betas—not Omegas,” She drawled out her answer, letting her gaze fall to each one of them.

 

The tallest of them was wide-eyed, while the others, especially the one who had a scary resemblance to Yena, were glaring at her. “You knew?”

 

Chaewon shrugged her shoulders. “After being exposed to Alpha and Beta pheromones for hours, it was a breath of fresh air. I’m Kim Chaewon.”

 

She extended her hand to the cute girl, who was still holding Minju on a chokehold, despite her being smaller than the youngest Alpha.

 

The cute girl squinted her eyes suspiciously. “Is this your tactic to free your friend, here?”

 

The Alpha smiled her best smile – but when the other girl didn’t even budge, her smile faltered, replaced by a smirk.

 

She still stubbornly maintained her extended arm as she shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. I do this to ask your name, though.”   

 

The rest of the girls did a slow clap. Chaewon humored them by doing a bow.

 

“Oh.” The cute Omega looked flustered. She released Minju instantly as she accepted Chaewon’s extended hand, shaki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter