Yuri

Our Omega Hii-chan ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri wasn’t sure what had possessed her to punch Yujin on the face, during the break between photoshoots.

 

She didn’t know what possessed her either, when she growled at the wide-eyed Alpha, warning her if she attempted something she didn’t like one more time, she wouldn’t be so merciful.

 

Yuri didn’t know.

 

She wasn’t sure.

 

It wasn’t her, but yet she supposed it was? Argh, the confusion!

 

“Yuri.”

 

Yuri closed her eyes again.

 

God damn it.

 

She hated it.

 

She hated how she could imagine where this would lead.

 

Hitomi will talk her ear off about her temper, how Yujin doesn’t deserve a punch to her face, a ramble about how this schedule will run longer than planned and that would lead to less time to practice and sleep, and they will wake up more tired than necessary.

 

The circle never ends.

 

Yuri sharply turned, bracing herself for Hitomi’s scolding as she hissed a sharp, “What?” to the Omega's face.

 

But the talk never came.

 

Instead, Hitomi immediately engulfed her into a bone-crushing hug, burying her face to Yuri’s shoulder. Her fingers are curled tightly on her back, clutching her clothes as if her life depended on it.

 

Yuri only stood there, frozen, until she heard soft sobs coming from Hitomi. Soft sobs, accompanied by the dampening of strawberry and vanilla scent. Only then Yuri returned the hug fiercely, arms wrapped tight around Hitomi and lips taking turns on kissing her forehead and saying “sorry”.

 

They stayed there like that for a while, even after the break room was nearly emptied. Chaeyeon asked the managers to let Yuri and Hitomi be, adding that she would be responsible for taking them back to dorm later.

 

Eventually, Hitomi stopped hiding her face, but she still refused to look into Yuri’s eyes, choosing to lean her cheek on her shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry,” Hitomi croaked, sighing. She let her body sway, following Yuri’s fluid movement. Yuri would often do this—taking her to a slow dance if they happened to be hugging while standing like this. More often than not, Yuri would sing some cheesy song to accompany their dance.

 

“It’s me who should have said sorry,” Yuri interrupted, pausing on her soft singing to press her lips to the Omega’s closed eyelid, then rested her head to Hitomi. “To Yujin and to you—I’m sorry for scaring you.”

 

“No,” Hitomi shook her head. “What you did was justified. It was just unexpected and—I never expected it.”

 

No one did, Yuri added in her mind.

 

“Because I’m a Beta?”

 

Hitomi stayed silent. Then, a second later, nodded.

 

Yuri sighed.

 

She was a Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter