Chapter 4

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung saw Mark almost running to the car with a red face, he was frowning but didn't speak a word and entered the car closing the door with a big thud, Jinyoung raised his eyebrow seeing Mark's actions, he saw Rose coming from the building looking at Mark's direction with a questioning look; she didn't notice Jinyoung as well and entered the car.

'What's wrong with them?' Jinyoung thought.
Jinyoung followed them. He entered the car and drove, the car ride was silent more than usual so he asked.

"Is everything okay Tom and Jerry?” Jinyoung asked. Mark ignored him as he continued to stare out of the window, Rose glanced at him and scoffed.

"It's just Mark being weird again," Rose said trying to get on Mark's nerves and start a fight but was surprised when Mark ignored her too, that was a first.

Jinyoung glanced at Mark and sighed, he didn't want Mark to suffer, he knew that Mark always tried to burry everything inside himself, Jinyoung had a very hard time to convince Mark to be open about his problems with him, he tried so hard to make him feel comfortable and not judged when he was with him but Mark still kept a secret dark side with a lot of insecurities to himself.

They reached Rose's new apartment, Mark was the first to get out of the car, he took some boxes and went to straight to the building, Rose followed him with two bags, Jinyoung was the last as he took some boxes and a bag on his back.

Jinyoung almost couldn't see from the boxes on his hands, climbing the stairs made it hard for him, once he reached the apartment hardly breathing, he heard Rose pressing the password numbers to open the door.

"Who is this?" someone from the apartment asking, Jinyoung frowned as he thought Rose lived alone like usual.

“You are living with someone?” Mark whispered to Rose, glaring at her.

“Yeah, I wanted to try having housemates," Rose whispered back then entered the house saying” It's me my favorite dongsaeng~,"

“What the hell, Ros-... Oh my... You are her Housemate? “Mark said making Jinyoung frown, he knew Mark would have made a fuss about it, he would never let Rose live with someone else.

"Hey, Mark Oppa! Come in! What are you doing outside," the stranger yet familiar voice spoke again? "Wait, let me help you,"

Jinyoung saw the box that was blocking his vision being taken to see Jennie, they both were surprised to see each other there, Jennie was wearing a baby pink pajama, she had no makeup with a messy pun, Jinyoung stared at her wondering if she was always that cute.

"Oh, Mr. Jinyoung, anneyounghaseo," she said, bowing.

"Hey, Jennie-SSI," he said, looking down.

To avoid the awkwardness they started moving Rose's stuff to the apartment once they finished Mark was about to leave but Rose grabbed his arm stopping him from doing so.

"Won't you stay to eat or have some drink?” She asked looking at him, but Mark was avoiding her eyes.

"Maybe next time," he said, making her groan as she pushed him.

"I don't understand you anymore!" she yelled leaving them, slamming her door behind her.

Mark sighed looking at the closed door before leaving, Jennie and Jinyoung kept looking between the closed door and the apartment door, not sure about how to react about what happened, Jennie coughed making Jinyoung look at her.

“Would you like to drink something then talk to her?" she asked, clasping her hands together.

"Uhm... I think I will talk to her later but thank you for offering," Jinyoung said with a smile before leaving.

_______________________________________

"Is our new housemate here? " Lisa asked as she entered the house.

Jennie, who sitting on the couch, looked at her with a smile as Lisa sat next to her.

"She is in her room," she replied.

Lisa stretched her arms before hugging Jennie, leaning her head on her shoulder.

"Today the practice was too hard~ " Lisa whined, Jennie chuckled hugging her back as she ruffled her hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter