Baekhyunah--4/20

EXO Fanfiction Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Amorous Designs, by SkyeButterfly:  Listen.  Listen.  If you have ever considered yourself a BBH-L, you have to read this.  This is Baekhyun fanfiction at its loveliest and most moving.  I literally cried.  Angst, Drama, Fluff, Romance, , Teacher AU Miyoung wants nothing for her last year of high school but to be as successful as possible.  However, things complicate when her tutor abruptly takes leave.  Replacing her old tutor is Byun Baekhyun--the young, bright-eyed substitute teacher Miyoung finds herself falling in love with despite hr best knowledge.  It's a tragedy in the making, but it's always hard to look away from train wrecks as such. Attayear, by Koreykrypta:  I'm not too into scifi, but this time travel fic was well worth the leap of faith. Action, Angst, Fantasy, Romance, Scifi, School Life Park Jinsu is an aspiring scientist and daughter of the richest technological conglomerate owner in South Korea. Her parents' company has spent years investing in building a time machine, even despite setbacks such as the Byun family claiming that they stole the patents for it, and now that she's nearly seventeen, Kinsu has been allowed to help work on small, unimportant bits of the nearly completed Attayear, due to be launched at the annual Physics Young People student conference.  As the duaghter of the Attayear's brainfather and one of the best physicists her age in the country, JInsu is awarded one of the two-dozen coveted spaces, for the machine's inaugural journey into the past--a journey which her father and various governement officials have decided to award to the most promising youth of the day to inspire them in their work.  The problems begin when Baekhyun, son of the aforementioned Byuns and fellow classmate, is also award a place on the trip, along with a number of his toadies, and he just happens to hate Jinsu's guts--and might just be on a revenge mission for the results of the patents court case that ruined his family's lives.  And then an act of sabotage leaves them stranded in tge past, their numbers and supplies gradually being depleted, and Jinsu and Baekhyun are forced to work together if they want to survive... Creature of the Seas, by zan8901:  Unfinished, but worth the time taken to read every chapter.  I read 35 chapters, and I could read 95 more.  Storytelling at its finest. Adventure, Fantasy, Mermaids Stranded on an abandoned island, Jung Aera is distraught after her ship is caught in a storm and her crew is murdered by a groupe of fish-like creatures.  Her dream of being captain of her own ship has been flushed down teh drain, and what could possibly make things worse?  One of the fish people that attached her and her crew is stranded on the island with her. Cutlass, by Emilieee:  Well, I've been around long enough to realize that Emilieee is kind of the queen of fantasy around here.  Don't be intimidated by the length, you'll want to read it all in one sitting!  (Which is kind of impossible, but still...!) Action, Angst, Fantasy, Romance, Pirate AU Song Hei was a mistake, and that was what she’d grown up hearing. Weak. Unable to control her powers. Useless. At sixteen, it was blatantly obvious that she wouldn’t be passing the test, which meant she’d be marked as a failure. And just like the other four families, the Song family dealt with mistakes and failures the same way: they disposed of them. Hei wasn’t sure if it was a good thing or not when a boy showed up at her door three days before said test, bedraggled, beaten and begging for her help. And not even ten minutes later (after she had agreed to help him, no less), he was holding a cutlass to and acting like a completely different person.  Wanted pirate. Supposedly missing from the clash with the Lu family weeks ago. Infamous, a notoriously sought-after man by the five families.  Baekhyun. Eigengrau, by Middae:  heart-fluttering one shot One-shot Monster-inspired Baekhyun The Fourth Sin, by Emilieee:  Unfinished, but so far it's...a unique exploration into a dark, supernatural future.  I've yet to find anyone who does creative, innovative, unique world-building like Emilieee. Action, Adventure, Angst, Fantasy, Romance, Dystopian AU They say when the goddess Pandora opened her box, she closed it too soon. Greed, gluttony, lust, anger, envy, pride, jealousy and finally death. At the bottom of it lay hope, but before hope could fly out, Pandora shut the lid.”

When one of the large-scale guilds launches an attack on Cho Eunjung's village, she ends up as another one of the captives in the military camps. They tell her it's only a matter of time before she's either killed or sold off somewhere, though Eunjung's determined to find a way out of the barricaded walls of the prison whatever it takes. As a soldier in the camp, Baekhyun isn't sure what else he's there for. His family is safe but he'll probably never see them again, and everyday is a repetitive cycle of bloodshed and inhumanities that he's growing increasingly desensitized to. All he can do is struggle to reign in his power and keep it hidden, though even that is beginning to slip out of his fingers too.   An unlikely coincidence brings both of them together, and by some sort of miracle, Baekhyun finds himself leaving the camp with the girl who claims that she knows where Pandora's Box is. She insists that they have to find it and open it so hope can be freed. She claims that it can all be fixed if hope is let out, and Baekhyun finds himself going along not for her words but for the fact that she seems to be able to hold back his power.  But the clock is still ticking, and it's only be a matter of time before Baekhyun too is destroyed by his own power too.

I Give Up (M), by sobadnoonecanstopher:  The height of Baekhyun canon.  I defy you to find better.  You shall not.  Everyone who starts reading EXO fanfiction should be required to start with this.  Warning:  If you're not a BBH-L, after this...you will be. Angst, Fluff, Romance, Slice of Life, Baekhyun comes into your parents dry cleaning shop.  You were just trying to live.  But Baekhyun is Baekyun. The Invisible Girl (M), by MHEBubble-nim:  Het Omegaverse.  College AU.  Baekhyun's POV, which is something near and dear to my heart! Omegaverse, EXO Powers AU “I’m curious about something. You can control when someone sees you and when they can't. You can sneak around and never be perceived by anyone. Tell me though, how much good that does you in the darkness." Let It Go, by Carol1313:  So excellent!  The plotting of this story is clear, cohesive, nuanced, touching, realistic, interesting...  Comedy, Drama, Fluff, Romance, Depression Jongmi lost her ability to walk and now depends on a wheelchair but she lost more in this process... She left all her dreams and hopes behind... Not far from where Jongmi lives Baekhyun's life is normal until someone pretends to be him during a whole weekend while talking online with an unknown girl. Let Me In (M), by xiubaek13:  A saucy little vampire two-shot , Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter