Chanyeollie

EXO Fanfiction Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
beta blockers (M) by tintatalk:  One of the finest renderings of a relationship that I've ever had the pleasure of reading.  Yes, there are scenes, but it's the emotions that drive them that make this special.  Chansoo. Genres:  , Omegaverse, ABO Chanyeol, a beta, finds himself in a hard place between two alphas.  There's Baekhyun, the best friend who doesn't love him back.  And there's D.O., the dom he's supposed to simply find pleasure in. Borderlander, by Koreykrypta:  Another fic that I thought was going to be boring, but hooked a cane into my flesh and pulled. Action, Adventure, Supernatural, Fantasy, Romance, Military Han Seoyeon's father has just been posted as Governor in the chief to the fortress of Ximo Judian, the furthermost outpost in the Borderlands. It’s a cushy job – there isn’t really any real administration to do there, let alone military operation – and it’s one of several jobs which are prestige on paper only: it’s a stepping stone into getting a senior position in the country’s ruling administration. Seoyeon’s father is determined to excel, though, which also means shaving down the running (will finish typing later)

 

Tumblr Stories:

One shots:

Gentle Monster, by @yourkeeperoftherunners  (Fluffy Hybrid Chanyeollie)

*A Home, by @jincherie (Fluffy Kitteh Chanyeollie)

* Honey and Peppermint, by @yoosmekihyun  (Sensual love scene between Chanyeol and reader.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter