— 1 —

Our Secret Love Song

This is a Yungi Fanfic for those who like this ship. It’s one of my favourite in Ateez with Woosan being first.

This Fanfic is neither real nor would I be trying to make false claims. Ateez is a team — 8 makes one team! — and it fills me with warmth whenever they achieve their dreams. I’ll always be an Atiny and Ateez will always be my Ateez; no matter what happens.

The ships in this Fanfic are as followed: Yungi, Woosan, Jongsang and Seongjoong. As expected, not all of them are friends, some don’t even know who the hell others are. Some of it will be in letters, some in texts, but mainly in normal story writing style. This story is mine, but the characters I’m putting across are not. This is a Fanfic not reality.

Lastly, I hope you enjoy this Fanfic as much as I enjoyed writing it. Saranghae, guys!

 

Song Mingi:

 

Dear Mingi,

I’m confused sometimes when I look at you. You always seem to be the happy virus in your group; I’ve never seen you sad about anything before. Is it wrong for me — a guy — to say that you make me feel happy when you yourself are? Is it right for me to want that tiny little detail that makes you laugh to be me? Is it?

I’m not one of those crazy, freaky stalkers, if that was what you were thinking, but I kind of feel like it. Who doesn’t love the proclaimed, popular Song Mingi? You’re amazing and people like me are not. I’m below everyone else, but don’t worry I have friends. Amazing ones by that. I think you would like them. I think you really would.

I’ve thought about you a lot these last few days; I can never seem to get you off my mind, so when my friends told me to write you a letter declaring my ‘love', I decided to try it. You'd probably throw it out the moment you got it, though, but I’m going to keep trying: I’m going to keep giving you these letters. I admire you, Song Mingi, I admire you a lot.

From, Y.

 

Y? Who was Y? And why did I feel a slight warmth spreading through me when I finished reading the letter on the purple piece of paper? San snatched the letter away from me and scanned through what was written, eyebrows rising up his forehead in surprise.

“’I admire you, Song Mingi, I admire you a lot.’ This person must really like you to admire you.” San muttered to himself and Jongho snorted.

“And together you two have two and a half brain cells, so shush.” He said to San and grabbed the letter off San and started reading through it himself. Hongjoong stood off to the side of the group, looking at someone across the hallway, eyes fond. I followed his gaze.

“Who’re you looking at?” I asked, staring at a boy with black hair falling over one side, his brown eyes bright against the lights. Three others were standing next to him; the tallest having bright blue hair. My mouth fell open; he was pretty cute. Shaking his head, Hongjoong sighed.

“No one.” He said. “He wouldn’t care enough to look at me anyway: no way would he notice me.” Hongjoong said and Jongho patted his shoulder after he handed the note back to me. The black haired guy Hongjoong was staring at glanced at me then whispered something in his blonde haired friend’s ear. The blonde smirked and jabbed the blue haired, tall guy, making his eyes widen as he frantically shook his head.

“Who is he, Hongjoong? The one you were staring at?” San asked, glancing at the letter in my hand again and I pulled it away from him. Hongjoong looked away.

“Park Seonghwa.” He murmured. Oh, I had heard of him. Apparently, loads of people have a crush on him as one summer he had magically come back all hot and stuff. I was confused; how could you come back gorgeous? Shouldn’t you have been gorgeous before?

“Well, heads up, Hongjoong. He’s coming over with his friends.” Jongho hissed at Hongjoong, who’s head flew up, his gaze locking with Park Seonghwa's. Seonghwa stopped in front of him.

“Hey, Hongjoong.” He smiled and I could see Hongjoong crumble before my eyes. Me and San snickered while Jongho huffed, rolling his eyes. “I wanted to know if you and your friends would like to join us at the Café down town.” He said and Hongjoong blinked, then glanced behind at us. San clapped his hands together with a smile and Jongho just shrugged. Hongjoong looked at me.

“Sure.” I said and Hongjoong looked back at Seonghwa.

“We would love too, Seonghwa.” Hongjoong told him and Seonghwa grinned, grabbing his wrist and leading him off somewhere, us forced to follow.

 

Jeong Yunho:

 

yGuy: No one told me that Choi San was coming!!!!

MantisSang: No one thought 2 tell you ...

yGuy: Well do U want me 2 die???!?!?!?

MomHwa: Do U want 2 die?????

MomHwa: I’ll help the process ...

Yunhoe: ....

Yunhoe: Jesus, Mom, what got stuck up your ????

MomHwa: KIM HONGJOONG IS SITTING NEXT TO ME!!!!!!!!!

 yGuy: We KNOW!!!!! We have eyes, U know ...

MomHwa: Whatever, Hongjoong’s looking at my phone!

MomHwa: Gotta Go to be safe ...

MomHwa has left the chat

Yunhoe: How RUDEEEE!!!!

Yunhoe: Oh : Mingi's looking at me. I Gotta Go die in peace ...

Yunhoe has left the chat

yGuy: I guess that’s our cue to leave ...

yGuy has left the chat

MantisSang: Fine, whatever, U 3 do whatever U want.

MantisSang has left the chat

 

Seonghwa shoved his phone under the table with a squeak when Hongjoong looked at him. I smiled slightly, internally panicking as Song Mingi was currently looking at me and turned off my phone. Wooyoung laughed his own kind of laugh and Yeosang pouted, turning to look away from us. Seonghwa poked him in the shoulder.

“Yeosang?” Yeosang turned to him, awaiting something to be said from Seonghwa’s mouth. Seonghwa smirked. “What do you want?” He asked, gesturing to the menu. Yeosang grabbed the menu and whacked Seonghwa on the head with it, making Wooyoung laugh. I chuckled as a waiter came to the table, immediately smiling at the scene in front of him. His eyes glittered.

“Hello, Yeosang. Seonghwa, Yunho, Wooyoung and others I do not recognize.” Yeonjun greeted. “What would you like?” He asked, pulling out something to write our orders on, scribbling down what Seonghwa said, already memorizing what we always had. To say the least; we came here a lot. Too many times if I’m being completely honest. Yeonjun smiled when he was done.

“When do you finish your shift, Yeonjun?” Wooyoung questioned, leaning forward in his seat slightly, fiddling with the ripped parts of his jeans near his knees. Yeonjun thought for a moment.

“Forty minutes I think. Soobin’s coming to get me.” He told us and I nodded with a smile.

“You two together yet?” I asked, watching as Yeonjun blushed bright red and whacked me with the notebook in his hand, glancing around to check if anyone had seen or heard what had happened. He shook his head as Wooyoung burst out laughing as Yeosang joined in.

“No,” He hissed then whacked me on the head again, making me pout and rub the spot. Warily, I scooted a little distance away from the crazy waiter. He grinned at that and Seonghwa giggled. My pout deepened.

“Yeonjun! Your boyfriend’s here: asking for you!” Someone shouted from behind the counter and Yeonjun turned, eyes widening as he spotted Soobin standing, ordering what he wanted. Yeonjun ran to him as I began to laugh — he shot me a murderous look over his shoulder and went to talking to Soobin.

“Ha, ha, Yeonjun, be embarrassed.” I willed and Wooyoung smacked my arm just as Soobin made his way over to us. “Welcome, Yeonjun's boyfriend. Of course you can sit with us: what are friends for?” I asked, pulling him into the seat next to me. He chuckled.

“Are you trying to annoy Yeonjunnie?” He questioned and I nodded, peaking at Yeonjun to see him glaring at me, venom in his irises. I smirked and put my arm around Soobin’s shoulder, sticking my tongue out at Yeonjun. The pot of coffee in Yeonjun’s hand burst, coffee spilling everywhere all over the floor. “Alright, Yunho-ssh. We don’t want to get the cutie fired.” Soobin muttered and I hesitantly pulled away, watching as Yeonjun made to clean the coffee up that he had spilled on the floor.

“But it’s fun.” I whispered and Soobin shrugged.

“Maybe it is. Maybe it isn’t. Yeonjunnie is cute when he’s mad, but I don’t want to get him fired, only because you couldn’t keep your hands off me.” Soobin stated. Seonghwa choked on his water. Wooyoung and Yeosang shared a knowing glance and began to snicker.

“He’s got the hot’s for someone else, Soobin.” Wooyoung said, making Soobin look at me, curiously. I blushed.

“Oh, who?” He asked and I shook my head, crossing my arms across my chest.

“I’m not telling you.” I told him and he shrugged.

“Fine.”

 

Song Mingi:

 

Dear Mingi,

Yesterday, I was surprised with what happened. I was really surprised; you looked at me! I sound like one of those creepy fans now, but I’m not even joking. The tiny smile that lit up your face when you read through my letter was the best thing that’s happened so far in my life. I hope you enjoy this one!

I love dance, Mingi, I really do. I love the way it makes me feel and I love the way I inspire others when I do it. Do you ever get that feeling? Like you’re flying even though your feet haven’t left the floor? That’s what I feel like every time I dance in front of others. I go to a dance studio whenever I’m free and sometimes my friends tag along. I guess you could say that they are my only fans in the industry. Not that I’m in one of course. That’ll be amazing ...

My parents, however, aren’t so supporting. When I first told them what I wanted to do for a living, my Appa shouted at me and called me a disappointment to the family. It hurt a lot. But, he’s gradually coming to except the fact that this is what I want to do with the rest of my life. I hope that you’re doing what you truly love too, Mingi. I’d love to see you succeed and know that once, for a very short period of your life, that I had a certain significance in your success. I’ll always be supporting you from the crowds, Song Mingi.

From, Y.

 

I found another purple note in my locker and before San could snatch it away from me, I turned and shoved it in my pocket. A smile tugged at my lips when I thought about what the person who had written the letter and said. It didn’t seem right to give away the personal information so easily to others. The author of the note chose to tell me those things and I wasn’t about to give away the personal detail; plus, I wanted to have a small secret between the two of us. Our secret. San pouted.

“Let me see — did he give any hints on who he was?” San asked and I turned to him with a grin. His eyebrows rose.

“All I know is that his name starts with a Y, he’s a dancer and he goes to a dance studio in his free time.” I told San, who thought for a moment.

“You know Wooyoung? Seonghwa's friend? I started talking to him yesterday and he invited me along to the dance studio he and his friends go too. Maybe we could look there — Wooyoungie said that loads of people from this school go there. Maybe you’ll find who this mysterious person is.” San suggested and Jongho nodded.

“That sounds like a better plan then standing here all day and night waiting for this mysterious person to come. He’s a dancer, right?” Jongho asked and I nodded. He faintly smirked. “You’ll get a long great then. Maybe he could do a lap-dance for you.” Jongho stated and Hongjoong smacked his arm lightly as if to say ‘not in front of my salad'. We began walking to class as I shut my locker beforehand. Hongjoong frowned.

“Seonghwa’s going too, right?” Hongjoong questioned and San hummed, gesturing for Hongjoong to continue. “Maybe we could do our dance we’ve practiced.” Hongjoong said, quietly and Jongho grimaced.

“Why do we keep saying maybe all the time?” I shrugged. “And, no. Yeosang's going to be there.” San irked an eyebrow. Jongho sighed. “It’s embarrassing.” He added and San nodded, his way of telling him that he understood what he was trying to put across.

“Oh, well. It doesn’t matter. Wooyoungie said that they’re going after school today. Let’s meet up at Lunch.” San told us as we split up, going to our separate classes. I could feel the purple letter in my jacket right next to my heart and I smiled as I cheesy thought came to my mind. That’s where these letters will stay: next to my heart where they belong because they’re precious.

 

Dear Mingi,

Another letter! I saw you reading the previous one and decided that putting another one in your locker wouldn’t be a bad idea after all. I had been contemplating on doing this, but finally decided to just do it. And no regrets! I told you that I liked dancing last time, didn’t I?

Well, my Appa as I said didn’t like it at all. My Eomma was a little more supporting, but I could still tell she hated the idea. Whenever music came up on the radio, she would change it to a boring talk show or just turn it off plainly. She claimed it was because of her headache, but getting a headache everyday? I didn’t care. Dance was what I lived for, so I would wait for it my whole life. Just like I would wait for you my whole life ...

That was cheesy, wasn’t it? I’m sorry for that. My friends tell me I’m weird and cheeky. I wonder if you met me in real life and got to know me ... would you think of me like that too? But then it’d be so awkward. Cause you know my true feeling to you. Never mind, things may be weird all the time. You don’t know my identity. I kind of hope it stays that way, but then again I don’t. I want you to see the real me, Song Mingi.

From, Y.

 

Another letter from the author that was gradually growing a place in my heart. There was footsteps pounding on the floor and suddenly the Yunho guy from yesterday came barrelling down the corridor, tears running down his cheeks. I blinked at him as he ran past me, not even noticing me, and rounding the corner. There was a snicker as a group of boys rounded the corner and I tucked the note in my pocket as they approached me.

“Hey, Mingi!” One of them said, excitedly. “Did you just see a boy run past?” They asked then stopped, laughing to themselves. “I bet he was crying: God, that boy’s so weak!” He exclaimed and I frowned, stepping back when one of them tried to put their hand on my shoulder. They pulled back in confusion.

“I did see a boy, but he was walking past. And he was smiling: did you guys do something to him?” I asked and another one of them sniggered, the others joining in soon after.

“Yes and it was so funny! The little wimp looked like he was going to cry!” My features hardened and I nodded, before punching the guy in the face. He cried out in pain as I turned and strode away, sprinting to where I last saw Yunho heading. But, turning corner after corner, I still couldn’t find him. Dejected, I walked back to the cafeteria, seeing his empty seat staring right at me with horror filled eyes.

 

Jeong Yunho:

 

“Left foot first, Yunho!” Taehyun shouted at me and I shook my head, fixing up my posture before the song began again. Ever since the bullies had spat all their hate and frustrations at me, I had been distracted. Taehyun hummed as he watched us go through the choreography again, fixing the small mistakes others seemed to repetitively make. He cleared his throat as Beomgyu walked through the door, Hueningkai following suit. I stopped and Taehyun looked at me before switching the music to something else.

“Yunho-sshi.” Taehyun stated and I looked up at him. He flicked his wrist and the others on the dance floor dispersed onto the sides. I faintly saw in the corner, the others staring at me in anxiousness, Seonghwa was chewing on his fingernails. Mingi just stared at me and I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. “Time for your solo practice. Show us what you prepared.” He told me and I blinked. Not what I was expecting. He started the music and I got into position. As soon as the music pounded into the drums, I began to dance, but messed up and fell, hitting the floor hard. Beomgyu rushed to me.

“Are you okay?” He whispered, helping me up into a standing position and I winced. I yanked my arm back and felt tears filling up my eyes as I turned away from Beomgyu.

“Give the solo to someone else, Taehyun.” I whispered before walking out of the practice room and slamming the door shut behind me. I breathed in deeply, then slid down the wall, burying my face in my hands and let put a loose sob. The practice room door creaked open and the others appeared.

“Yunho." Yeosang collapsed next to me, pulling me into a hug. My fingers twisted in his shirt as I clutched onto him, salty tears running down my face. “It’s going to be alright, Yunho. We’re here.” Yeosang told me and I shook my head.

“No, it’s not, Yeosang. No, it’s not.”

 

 

Walking into school the next morning was a chore in itself and I physically had to drag myself out of bed to just get to school on time. When the bell rang and everyone cleared out of the hallway, I walked to Mingi’s locker and slotted the letter through the crack, making sure it was in firmly and wouldn’t fall out nor cause suspicion.

“What are you ... Yunho?” I turned around when I heard the voice, eyes widening a fraction. There stood Hongjoong, eyebrows raised high as he gaped at me in shock. I shook my head.

“This is not what it looks like." I muttered, holding my hands out in front of me in slight surrender. Hongjoong snapped out of his daze.

“You’re ... you’re him? The one that’s been sending Mingi love letters?” Hongjoong asked, incredulously. I smiled sheepishly with a nod, rubbing the back of my neck. “Wow, I ... I won’t tell anyone, okay? I won’t tell Mingi if you don’t want me too.” Hongjoong suddenly said and my head whipped up.

“Really?” He nodded and I sighed in relief. “Good, I don’t want Mingi to know my identity. I want him to figure it out himself.” I told Hongjoong, who smiled.

“Well, Mingi finding out is going to have to be a long time away, then.” Hongjoong said and I laughed. Maybe things would turn out okay after all.

 

Song Mingi:

 

Dear Mingi,

I wish that things would just turn out okay. I wish things would work out for me. But, these don’t happen to someone like me. The only thing I’m still sure of is you.

From, Y.

 

Dear Mingi,

These things I write do not tell you how much I really like you. They can only hold a certain amount of love in them. So, when we meet: when you find out who I truly am, I hope that you would love me for me just as I do for you.

Love, Y.

 

Dear Mingi,

I love the way you smile. I love the way you laugh. I love the way you light up the room. I love your caring manner. I love your excited, cute personality. I love you, Song Mingi.

Love, Y.

 

The letters were shorter this time and I was kind of disappointed, but happy at the same time. This person — Y — was writing his love out to me. What he wrote was completely and utterly for me. Everything he wrote was about me. And that made me feel things I had never felt before. I went to class with a huge smile on my face and I saw Hongjoong glance at me then across the room at Yunho, who was sitting in the corner, face buried in a book, headphones in.

“Why are you looking at Yunho?” I asked, my voice slightly irritated. Ever since I had met Yunho, I had taken a liking to him: he was someone I could rely on and look up to. Not literally of course like some had to do — cough, Hongjoong, cough — but he was someone I admired a lot.

“No reason.” Hongjoong muttered. “Did you get the letters again?” He questioned, turning to look at me, raising his eyebrows as I grinned. I nodded.

“Yep.” I said, popping the p. “I got three. They were short and sweet though.” I told him with a dreamy smile starting to form on my face. “I want to know who this guy is so badly that it actually hurts.” I whispered suddenly, looking around the room. “Is he in here?” I wondered to myself, looking at every individual person my gaze landed on. Hongjoong grimaced and I stared at him. “You know something I don’t.” I stated and Hongjoong paled.

“What are you talking about?” I rolled my eyes.

“Do you think I’m that stupid?” I asked and he shrugged. I turned away from him, eyes some how finding themselves staring at Yunho. “Whatever, dude, I’m going to find out what you’re hiding.” I said. Yunho glanced up, as if he felt the eyes on him and when he saw it was me, smiled with a small wave. I blushed, eyes falling to the table and Yunho laughed, carrying on with what he was doing.

 

 

“Seonghwa!” I shouted, jogging until I was next to said person. I patted his shoulder as he glanced at me in slight confusion. “Hongjoong’s not telling me something and as you like him, I figured he told you something.” Seonghwa blushed.

“W-What?” Seonghwa stuttered, hiding his face. “I don’t like Hongjoong.” He said and I smiled.

“Sure, you don’t.” I teased then my face turned serious. “But, seriously, Hongjoong’s not telling me about something. See, there’s thing boy that keeps sending me letters — putting them in my locker. I think he knows who he is and I want to know. But, he won’t tell me a thing.” I explained, turning to Seonghwa.

“The boy that’s writing to me is ... he’s special. I need to know who he is. Help me: please.” I pleaded and Seonghwa sighed.

“I’m sorry, Mingi. Sometimes, people want their identity to be kept a secret and this is no different. You have to figure it out for yourself.” He told me and walked off. I huffed, turning around and striding back to my locker, flinging it open. A pink letter fell out and I picked it up off the floor, turning it over. In neat handwriting it read;

 

Dear Mingi,

I overheard you talking to your friend, Hongjoong about me. Now, I’m not a stalker, do not worry, but I am in all your classes. (That was a hint, by the way!) Hongjoong does know my identity, but he promised me that he would keep it a secret. All I ask of you is, to not bug Hongjoong about what he knows. Please ...

Things have been a little hectic these last few weeks, so I ask of you to not nag Hongjoong about who I am. I want you to find out yourself. Although, I may get impatient if you take too long. ;)

Love, Y.

 

I sighed with a small smile. He wants me to find out myself. So, that’s exactly what I’m going to do. And I won’t stop until I know who you are Y.

 

Jeong Yunho:

 

“You’ve got to be careful, Yunho.” Seonghwa told me. Everyone except Mingi was sitting around the table in the Café and I sipped my drink.

“What does Yunho have to he careful about exactly?” San asked and Seonghwa glanced at me. I shrugged and he smiled slightly.

“Well, you can’t tell Mingi, but ...” Seonghwa paused as Jongho irked an eyebrow.

“But?” He prompted and Seonghwa sighed.

“Yunho's the person who's been writing those letters to Mingi. He’s Y.” Seonghwa told them and San choked on his milkshake, making Wooyoung squeak and pat his back. San stopped coughing, staring at us with wide eyes then looked at me.

“You?” He asked and I nodded. “Hongjoong, you know?” Hongjoong nodded. “And you didn’t tell us?” He whisper-shouted and Yeosang shushed him, leaning across Jongho to grab a pastry from the plate. Jongho froze as Yeosang pulled back and nibbled at the pastries crust.

“Hongjoong promised he wouldn’t tell anyone about Yunho’s identity. And that included you two.” He said. Jongho puffed out a breath of air. “Okay, okay, we get it.” He told us then Seonghwa looked back at me.

“I’m serious, Yunho, Mingi came up to me about the letter. Told me ... things.” He muttered, pulling back slightly and I raised my eyebrows at him in confusion.

“What did he say?” I asked and Seonghwa grimaced.

“Told me that you were special.” He said and I blushed, sipping my drink again as Hongjoong nodded.

“Told me something similar to that too. He said that the three letters you wrote him were short and sweet.” He stated. “Said that he wanted to know your identity so badly that it apparently hurt.” He added and my blush got fifty shades darker, so much so that I hid my face behind my cup.

“Aww!” Wooyoung, San and Yeosang cooed. I laughed, awkwardly.

“All I said was that I ... loved him.” I flushed and Wooyoung snickered.

“You wrote that?” He asked and I nodded, with a shy smile.

“Yeah.” I said. San grinned, leaning back and slinging his arm around Wooyoung’s shoulder. They seemed to have become close in the last three weeks.

“I think what you two have together is cute. Even though, Mingi doesn’t know who the hell you are.” San said as he pulled Wooyoung suddenly closer to him. Wooyoung snuggled up next to him and Seonghwa’s mouth fell open.

“Hey, guys. No ...” Seonghwa chucked a pastry at them and Wooyoung shrieked as I began to laugh. San pouted.

“You and Hongjoong do it all the time!” He protested and Seonghwa and Hongjoong blushed, this time the pastry that flew at San was from Hongjoong’s hand.

 

Kang Yeosang:

 

“Yeosang, can you meet me at the park in an hour. The National Park down the road?” Jongho asked me, as I turned to him in confusion when he tapped my shoulder. I waved to the others as they walked out of the Café doors.

“Sure, Jongho.” I said with a smile and Jongho released a relief filled breath. “Is it ... a date?” I asked and he froze suddenly. I realised what I had said and a pink hue spread across my cheeks. “I mean ...” I trailed off as Jongho straightened up.

“It’s up to you.” He told me and I grinned. “Then, it’s a date.” I murmured, before quickly pecking his cheek and fleeing the Café as fast as I could.

I had just kissed Choi Jongho on the cheek ...

 

Choi Jongho:

 

Kang Yeosang just kissed me on the cheek ...

And we’re going on a date ...

 

Kang Yeosang:

 

I ran all the way to the National Park Jongho had told me to go. I had put on mildly fancy clothes for the date: well ... Jongho had said it was up to me. When I arrived, Jongho was standing, leaning on the wall. A group of four girls had their hands over their mouths and were whispering to each other, occasionally pointing at Jongho. I jogged over to him.

“Jongho.” I said and he looked at me before glancing at the girls, who had now adverted their attention to me.

“Is he single?” One asked and Jongho's eye twitched making me smirk slightly, as I took a step forward.

“Is the Choi Jongho jealous?” I questioned and Jongho stared at me for a moment. He took a step closer and slowly, put his hands on my waist. I looked up into his brown eyes and saw him getting gradually closer. The breath hitched in my lungs. “Jongho, what are you ...” I stopped as Jongho connected our lips in a soft, gentle kiss. I couldn’t seem to move.

“Don’t you like me too?” He whispered when he sensed my lack of response, pulling away slightly to look at me. His warm breath ghosted on my cheeks. I blinked. “Don’t you? I ... Yeosang, please look at me.” He pleaded when I looked down at the floor. He gently grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. “Don’t you feel the same way I do ...” He whispered. I stared into his eyes. Everything was going too fast. I pulled back, hearing the girls whisper and murmur to each other.

“Jongho ...” I trailed off. “I — I like you too. But, I ~” I stopped suddenly, breath hitching as tears filled my eyes, blurring my vision. One slid down my cheek. “I can’t be in a relationship with you: I’m sorry.” I muttered quietly, choking back a sob. Jongho pulled me against him, hugging me as his fingers ran through my hair. I sniffled, breaths coming out in long pants of air. “I’m sorry, Jongho, I’m so sorry.” I whispered. I felt him smile against me.

“It’s alright, Yeosang. I’ll wait until you’re ready. I’ll wait, always.” He told me and I relaxed against him, trying to stifle my sobs and sniffles. Jongho would never be mine because I could never be his.

 

Jung Wooyoung:

 

Sannie: Hey, Wooyoungie!!!!!

Sannie: Guesssss Whaaaaattt?????

Wooyoungie: Ugh, WHAT?!?!

Wooyoungie: San ...??? Hello???

Sannie: Soz, I’m back. Anyways, Jongho told me that he went on a date with Yeosang, but it kinda went horribly wrong. He asked me to tell you if you could talk 2 him or somethin’.

Wooyoungie: Kk, I will.

Wooyoungie: Bye, San!!!

Sannie: Bye, Wooyoungie, Cya!

Wooyoungie has left the chat

Sannie has left the chat

 

“Yeosang, what happened?” I asked as I sat down on the seat next to Yeosang, raising both my eyebrows in his direction. Yeosang crossed his arms and inclined his head away, scrunching up his nose.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” He stated and I rolled my eyes.

Bull!” I exclaimed and he winced. I lowered my voice down as others were starting to turn to look at us. “I know what happened between you and Jongho. He said that you were pretty upset — what happened?” I repeated and Yeosang sighed.

“My Eomma and Appa don’t appreciate gays, okay?” He questioned, eyes blazing with a small light that was soon blown out as he buried his face in his hands. “I just don’t want to break Jongho’s heart, but I can’t be with him ... at least not in an intimate relationship.” Yeosang said, quietly. I frowned then shook my head.

“Just get with him or at least tell your parents about it.” I said and Yeosang glanced up at me. I nodded. He suddenly smiled.

“You’re right! I’ll tell my parents.” He said and got up. I laughed and pulled him back into his seat as Yeonjun came back with our food and drinks.

“At least let me finish this first; I’m hungry.” I told him and he giggled as he began to eat. I started with my meal, a certain person's face popping into my mind.