The Kims.

Make It With You

Damn.

Jeonghan woke up feeling his head spinning.

He ran to their bathroom and vomited all the food he ate at the dinner a few hours ago.

Mingyu on the other hand woke up hearing the other throwing up.

'Not again..'

He followed the brunette and saw the latter already looking so done.

"I hate this."

Jeonghan said almost crying to his distress.

"Don't worry, we'll have you checked up tomorrow."

Mingyu said looking sorry for his partner..

He went closer only to be pushed by Jeonghan and he vomited again. All Mingyu could do was to aid him with a pat on his back and tucking his hair back to his ear.

When the sick one is done, Mingyu helped him cleaning himself.

He also gave the other a menthol candy to help Jeonghan's situation.

It's already 2 am yet they were still up because they are observing Jeonghan.

"You've been vomiting since last week. What could have been the reason?"

Mingyu asked combing Jeonghan's hair with his finger while the latter straddles on his lap..

The bedrest served as a leaning wall for both of them..

"I think I know why."

Jeonghan voiced out.

Mingyu look at him as Jeonghan sighed.

"The last time we did it, we didn't use protection."

"Oh.."

Mingyu was enlighten..

"Are you telling me.."

Mingyu was anticipating.

"I'm not sure but I've been having symptoms. When you were out for three days, I can't sleep. I've been craving for your scent.. natural scent."

Mingyu listen carefully and feel bad for his beloved.

"I told Dino to bring marinated crabs but he can't because he's too busy so Seokmin did. But he went home as soon as he came here because I've been complaining about his perfume. I hated it, it made me vomit."

Mingyu feel sorry for his cousin this time.

A moment after,  the taller heard soft snoring. Jeonghan fell asleep already..

He sighed and kissed the latter's head..

He didn't move though. He just let Jeonghan sleep on him like that while both his arms encircling around the waist protectively.

Mingyu thought for a moment.

If it's true that Jeonghan's pregnant, will he be a good father?

Sometimes Mingyu wonder, what would it be like to have a child with Jeonghan?

Maybe they'll grew happier with an additional member on their little family.

As Mingyu ponder, he realized he's been smiling. Mingyu is happy.. It all finally sinked in. He is going to be a father.

For two years of marriage, Mingyu was getting ready for this. He was preparing for this, and now that it's finally here, it's pure bliss.

He heard himself sniff. He shouldn't sob or else Jeonghan would wake up.

So he silently shed a tear of joy..

He promised to be a good husband and good father..

It's confirmed. Jeonghan is bearing a child.

But the couple decided to be thrilled.

When the doctor said they should go back after the first trimester, Jeonghan and Mingyu interrupted with a cheerful 'Is it okay if we refuse to see the baby? We want to have a bet.'

The doctor can't do anything but just giggle and nod..

"I bet it's a girl."

Dino told Seungkwan.

"You think so?"

Both of them watch as Mingyu asissted their older cousin with his food.

They gather for a birthday celebration.

Joshua's.

The celebrant on the other hand patted  Dino at the back gaining attention from both younger..

"It's a boy."

Seungkwan frowned.

"I wish it's a girl."

"Babe, it's a boy."

Vernon came out from nowhere and casually flop down beside his boyfriend.

Seungkwan glared at him.

"Trust me it's a girl.."

Seokmin came with a tray of cake. He heard the conversation beforehand that's why he voicee out his bet.

"..he's blooming. It's means it's a girl."

He added.

All of them look at Jeonghan who's laughing with some of their friends and a few feet away, they all saw Mingyu walk towards them.

The latter sat down with them..

"You look so happy hyung."

Dino voiced out.

Mingyu said nothing but smiled.

"Who wouldn't? All he did back in college was to make sure no one will snatch Jeonghan away or else he'll be in prison for murdering them."

They laugh when Seungkwan said it.

"It was true though.."

Joshua confirmed..

"You made it sound like I would literally kill anybody!"

Mingyu pouted.

"Eeey.. Hyung, don't act like you wouldn't!"

Vernon even laughed as he deadpanned the older.

"I wouldn't."

Mingyu said and drank his glass of wine..

"Then that means I can still have my way to Jeonghan."

Wonwoo, who literally came out from nowhere, said grinning.

Mingyu glared at him and said--

"Don't you dare Jeon."

"Wow. You look like you're about to stab me anytime."

Even Wonwoo laughed at his own joke.

Jeonghan smiled seeing their friends teasing Mingyu. Even if he can't hear it, he's pretty sure they are teasing him. Just the way Mingyu pout his lips and the way he glare at them.

Jeonghan sighed contented.

He has no doubt, Mingyu will make a great father.

Mingyu can do anything.. he's actually very smart and he's really kind. A lot of people thought both of them wouldn't make it. But they prove them wrong. You see, Mingyu and Jeonghan are two opposite poles. They were an enemy before they became a lover.

College days were hard specially Jeonghan graduated first.

Many attempted to seduce either of them but it was useless..

..they truely love each other.

It was Jeonghan's idea.. not to use contraceptives the last time they made love. He know both of them wanted it and he's ready. So what he did was initiate the action and lead Mingyu into forgetting anything that would disturb their loving session.

Jeonghan smiled at the thought..

"Did he used some love potion at you?"

Jeonghan suddenly remembered that yes, he's actually talking to Jihoon.

"You fell so deep hyung. Are you really sure about him?"

Jeonghan get it, that Jihoon worries.. Eversince the first day he introduce Mingyu as his boyfriend, it has always been Jihoon who silently disagree..

"Ji.. I wouldn't marry him if I'm not. You should stop your doubts on him. You can't stay like that forever. Even Hoshi told you that."

Jihoon sighed.. and upon mention of the latter's boyfriend, Hoshi went to them with cake in a plate.

But to their dismay, Jeonghan starts puking when he smelled the cake.. It caught all their attention and Mingyu immediately went to aid him.

He assisted the frail one and leave their friends with understanding expressions.

"That's strawberry! How come he hate it too."

Hoshi frowned.

But someone knock his head.. Jihoon did.

"He's pregnant idiot!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Time do fly fast. The second trimester is already approaching to it's end and Jeonghan's bump is apparently getting bigger..

His cravings aren't that intense anymore as well as his vomiting.. but he did gain weight. He grew sleepy and lazy.

Mingyu receives everything first hand.

The mood swings, the painful games Jeonghan would like to execute, the weird food he would offer Mingyu.. and others.

Even their friends pity him sometimes.

One day, he decided to take a leave from his work for three days. Though he doesn't actually need it co'z his family owns the firm, Mingyu still follow policies.

He went home tired and done.

Anticipating to see Jeonghan on the sala, to his dismay, the latter wasn't there.

Mingyu proceeded to the kitchen.

"Hannie?"

He called, but no one answered.

Mingyu was still calm until he saw droplets of blood on his way to their room.

"Jeonghan?!"

He didn't need to push the door as he followed the blood.

Mingyu almost had a heart attack seeing Jeonghan's frail body slumped on the corner of their room with a lot of bloods on both of his thighs.

Mingyu felt his knees weaken just by the sight.

"Hannie.. Hannie.."

Mingyu trembled. His lips begins to quiver and his hands already is shaking.

Panic rushed to his vessels and he almost can't think of anything.

Mingyu composed himself.

He fished out his phone and dialed someone's number. He doesn't know whoever it is, he just needs help.










 

"Mingyu!"

The latter shot his eyes open and saw both his and Jeonghan's parents came in rush.

"What happened?!"

The elder Yoons had question.

But all Mingyu answered was a frail 'I don't know..'

Then he cried again.

"I just got home and I saw blood.. and.. and.. "

Mingyu can't even proceed elaborating thr traumatic scene he had caught.

They patted his back and calm him down.

"Let's pray for Jeonghan and the baby."

While all of them wait, their friends suddenly came rushing in.

They were still clueless as to what was the real reason but they waited patiently.

Until someone open the door.

"Doc."

Mingyu stood up almost immediately.

Dr. Choi.. Mingyu's personal Doctor who's now Jeonghan's attending Doctor was the one who received the random call Mingyu did. He adviced Mingyu not to drive on his current panic state or else he'll put both their lives on danger. He was the one to call an ambulance since Mingyu was already crying a mess.

"He needs rest. His body is still adjusting with the changes he's experiencing. He needs more nutrition for the babies because his pregnancy is sensitive, he needs assistance in everything he do---

"B-babies?"

Mingyu almost can't breath. He wasn't actually sure if he heard it right.

"Oh, you didn't know he's carrying a twins?"

All of them waiting outside gasp with the new information they heard.

"We didn't know.. we haven't seen his ultrasound yet."

"Oh. Now you know. He's carrying a twin and he needed  to be more careful next time. The nutrition he absorbs is not enough for both lives. This bleeding is not normal. He might lose his babies if this happened again. For now, he's fine. He just needs rest and observation."

Mingyu nodded.

The doctor left them silent..

Until Vernon speak..

"Did I mention that Dr. Choi Seungcheol is my cousin?"

"VERNON!"

They all yelled at him. Such a wrong timing big guy..







 

Eventually, Jeonghan woke up feeling weak and the first thing he saw when he open his eyes were white surroundings.

After a few blinks, his eyes widen.

"Oh God my baby.. "

He starts panicking, he look sideways and worried more seeing his hands with an IV drip.

"..my baby! How's.. how's my baby?"

He starts his road to hysterics but before he could even get out of the bed, Mingyu came in.

He was shocked to see Jeonghan awake and panicking.

He put down the fruits he bought and came to Jeonghan arms wide open.

"Mingyu! The baby! How's the b-baby.."

Jeonghan choked on his own fear..

Mingyu on the other hand enveloped him on a warm embrace and kissed his temple whispering to calm the other down.

"Hannie calm down.. It's okay now. They're fine.. Our babies are fine."

Jeonghan sighed in relief.

"Mingyu?"

"Hhm?"

"What do you mean 'they' and 'babies', Is it.."

Mingyu smiled.

However he didn't answer, he pulled back a little and stare at Jeonghan before craddling his face and kiss him softly.

"Babe.. we're having a twins.. we're having two angels.. There's gonna be two babies to feed and to sing lullaby everynight.."

Mingyu teared up seeing Jeonghan's eyes with tears of happiness..

"..but you don't have to worry about that because I promise you.. we'll do it together. I'll be there guiding you in every step of the way. I'll make sure of that. Thank you so much for this gift. I love you.. I really love you. I could not ask for more."



 

"Mingyu.. I'm scared.."

Jeonghan was scared really. Knowing he's giving life to one, it's okay.. but two.. he was doubting himself..
 

Mingyu sat down beside him and calm him down..
 

"You can do it babe. You have to.. after that, it's all done. They're enough. They're enough for me.. just this time Jeonghan. Please be more braver than you can."

Mingyu did say it without setting his eyes away from Jeonghan.

"I love you Gyu.. so damn much."

Mingyu just envelope him in a tigjt embrace..

Whatever it is there to come, they will make it together. Responsibilities and obligations, everything they have to fulfill to give their future angels the life they want to.


 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 YEARS LATER.

 

"SUA! SUJI!"

mingyu called as he entered the wooden door..

Little by litte, he hears it. It's getting nearer and nearer.. the footsteps of running feets..

"DADDY!!!"
 

Two tiny voices and two tiny warm arms wide open attacked Mingyu right after they saw him..

"Hello there my angels."

He said catching both of his daughter with his strong and practiced arms. Both cling onto his like baby koalas.
 

"Where's dada?"

Mingyu asked whispering.

Usually he would caught Jeonghan and the girls playing on the sala or setting up dinner in the kitchen or just plainly waiting for Mingyu to come home while watching colored cartoons on their television.
 

This time though it was different.

The girls had pointed him to their room.

"Dada has been sleeping since this afternoon.. He's feeling weak."

Sua said clearly sad for her Dada..

Suji on the other hand just listen..

All three of them entered the room and saw Jeonghan sleeping deeply.

"Your Dada must have been so tired."

Mingyu said looking sorry for his partner..

"Who wants to help Me? Let's make something delicious for dinner so dada can eat a lot."
 

Both girls giggled as they raised both arms..

Mingyu smiled as he put them down together.

"Okay. Wait for me downstairs, I'll just change."

The two girls nodded and cutely run to the door..

Mingyu sighed but it was a sigh of contentment.

He remembered his lover who's silently sleeping on their bed.

He stared at Jeonghan with so much tenderness.

Mingyu wore his sleeveless homewear before sitting on the bed and caressed his lover's hair..

On the other hand, as sensitive as he is, Jeonghan stirred on his deep slumber..

"Mm.. Gyu.."

"Hello there my love.."

Jeonghan sat up from his sleep and Mingyu immediately came closer.


 

"I didn't know you'd be back this early."

 

"I'm sorry for not giving some heads up."
 

"No.. I'm sorry for not preparing---

Jeonghan was cut off with soft lips.
 

He was caught off guard and eventually gave in..
 

"I miss you Hannie.."
 

Mingyu said out of nowhere.
 

"Mingyu.. You're literally here just this morning."
 

"I know.. but I still miss you."

 

Jeonghan cuddled Mingyu and they stay like that for a while.




 

"Daddy?"



 

They both heard the girls chirped in.

Mingyu suddenly remembered  that he had told the twins to wait yet he was taking long..

 

"Come here.."
 

Jeonghan patted his side and the little girls raced to both of them.
 

Sua directed to Jeonghan's arms and Suji to Mingyu.

 

They decided to just order a delivery for dinner since they proceed to just play with the girls instead.

 

While watching Jeonghan and their daughter laughing, Mingyu concluded that indeed, he could not ask for more.



 

Jeonghan is there as well as his daughters and there's nothing more to ask for..
 

While Mingyu was out for himself, someone called..



 

Jeonghan was very happy.

 

"Jun and Hao called, they're gonna spend new year here!"

 

The twins jumped up and down.
 

Jun and Hao have two sons too.

 

"Well then, let's wait for your bestfriends, but before that.."
 

Jeonghan and the two girls waited for his words..



 

"Dada and Daddy has something to say."
 

Jeonghan smiled at his two daughters.

 

"Dada is carrying another baby.. "



 

"WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY BROTHER?!"

 

The two girls squeak with excitement that only falls on their parents laughing figures..


 

They were indeed a happy family.



 

They are the Kims.















 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!