Surprised

I Got a Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One ... two ... three ... that's it, good ... keep on Taeyeon-ah" said the coach dancing while looking at Taeyeon who danced some new moves for her tour concert.

The next minute, the music stops and is replaced by the sound of applause from the other dancers.

"Nice Taeyeon-ah, you did very well. Maintain that rhythm "Taeyeon smiled while remaining strength as she bowed.

She was very grateful to all those who helped and supported her all this time. I wonder what will happen if her hard work so far without the help of other people who play an important role in her career.

"Are we done?" She asked hopefully, however Taeyeon was still a human who needed rest. Taeyeon really felt very tired after a day of training and recording her voice at her agency.

"Yes, you can leave," answered the trainer, tapping Taeyeon's back softly

"Thank you, see you tomorrow!" She said cheerfully.

Taeyeon tidied up her belongings, she came out of her practice room to her vehicle parked in the lobby agency. Just as she was about to get into her car, she met her manager.

"Taeyeon-ah, I forgot to give this to you" he said while giving a beautiful gift

"Eh, what is this oppa? Who did you get it from? "Taeyeon asked curiously

"Tiffany Hwang, she gave this a moment before we checked out of the hotel"

"Really ?? Gomawoyo, oppa, "Taeyeon said as she put the gift into her bag.

"Nde.. be careful on the way, call me when you get home"

Taeyeon nodded her head firmly, she got into her car then opened the window to wave at her manager. Then, the car driven by Taeyeon entered the highway. Occasionally, Taeyeon glanced at the gift she just received from the manager, a gift from Tiffany Hwang.

A girl who never disappears from her mind. Yes after meeting with Tiffany Hwang and her lover, Taeyeon's mind never stopped thinking about Tiffany. There is a shame that perched in Taeyeon because remembering that she had kissed Tiffany's cheek as thanks for saving her and Tiffany Hwang already has a lover. Really, how stupid and embarrassed Taeyeon if remembered that.

Shortly, Taeyeon stopped her vehicle in front of a multi-storey building. She got out of her vehicle and let the vallet officer take her car to the basement. Dont want if people know her quickly Taeyeon hurriedly stepped into the elevator, she was just about to press the number of the floor she was going to but someone pressed the same number with her so that their fingers touch each other.

"I see, if we are destined to meet again" the figure said making Taeyeon confused while looking at the figure standing behind her.

How surprised Taeyeon when she found Tiffany in front of her and in the elevator only the two of them.

"Are you stalking me ??" Taeyeon asked suspiciously

"What !? NO! I live here, don't get me wrong. I just finished work "Tiffany answered

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany from top to bottom, Tiffany did use suits like office workers in general and for Taeyeon it looked charming.

"How are you, Taeyeon-ssi?" Tiffany asked, breaking the silence between them.

Tiffany decided to ask because the floor they were going to was high enough, so it felt very awkward if Tiffany didn't break the cold atmosphere between them.

"I am fine"

Tiffany nodded her head, then the girl smiled. "I can see it," Tiffany said. Even with Taeyeon's back position, Tiffany could see the sweat running down the little girl's neck.

‘Ohmoo ... what do you think, Tiffany?’ Tiffany thought, the girl hit her head without Taeyeon knowing.

Thereafter the elevator door opened. Tiffany who didnt want to be suspected chose to come out first and walk to her apartment, but when Tiffany was about to open the door, she turned to Taeyeon. The girl seemed to have tried to go in her door password several times, but the door refused entry.

"Are you sure, that's your apartment?" Tiffany asked, pointing at the door opposite.

"Then what do you think I came here for?" Said Taeyeon, "You don't believe, if I live here too, huh?" Taeyeon continued annoyed

"That's not what I mean, Taeyeon-ssi ...". Tiffany closed the door, then approached Taeyeon, "I'm just worried you got the wrong door," Tiffany continued, remembering the incident in Berlin if the little girl had the wrong room.

"No, I'm not wrong anymore. This time I know very well this door is my apartment, "answered Taeyeon who again tried to enter the password, but once again the door refused entry access.

She exhaled roughly.

"This is weird" Taeyeon murmured clearly heard Tiffany ears

"Maybe you forget, if you change it?" Tiffany asked, "While remembering it, you can stay in my place. I will try to ask for security assistance to open your door, "Tiffany continued.

Taeyeon turned to Tiffany, the girl looked hesitant to accept the girl's help before her. But on the other hand, there was nothing she could do but follow what Tiffany suggested.

‘What if I meet her girlfriend again, her girlfriend looks very protective of her’ Taeyeon thought

"Taeyeon-ssi, how about that?" Tiffany asked, awakening Taeyeon from her mind.

"Alright, if you insist" Taeyeon answered while stepping toward Tiffany's apartment

"Eh?" Tiffany shook her head, she chuckled softly at Taeyeon's attitude.

.

"I have prepared your needs that you can use in the bathroom, maybe you want to clean your body first? You look very tired, Taeyeon-ssi "said Tiffany who had just returned from one of the rooms in her apartment.

Taeyeon who was sitting on a sofa not far away, turned her head. Again, Taeyeon looked doubtful, she felt very awkward because they were not too close.

"No need to feel very awkward, we've even met more than once," said Tiffany

‘We even ran together holding hands, don't you remember that?’ Tiffany thought.

"Alright, I'll borrow your bathroom for a while" said Taeyeon who then moved from her seat, making Tiffany smile happily.

 

 

"I've made you warm te..a" said Tiffany who then fell silent, when she saw Taeyeon who came out of her room using a bathrobe and wet hair.

Tiffany was having difficulty swallowing her own spit, her eyes suddenly felt so clear that she could see water falling from Taeyeon's hair flowing into her jaw to her neck.

"Yes? What are you talking about? "Taeyeon asked Tiffany to revive Tiffany from her mind.

"Th-That ... I made warm tea for you. I also contacted security and they will try to open your apartment door ”

"Ahh ... okay, I understand. I hope, they dont need a long time for that, " she said and Tiffany agreed.

Tiffany really didnt know what would happen, if Kim Taeyeon, the famous singer who was very beautiful and attractive in front of her was too long staying in her apartment. Maybe for Taeyeon no problem, but for Tiffany, she felt unable to hold her heart to not fall in love with Taeyeon.

"Sorry, may I ask?" Taeyeon asked hesitantly while sitting, then the girl sipped a warm tea made by Tiffany.

"Yes, what do you want to ask, let me know" Tiffany replied

"Do you live alone?" Taeyeon asked curiously, "Aniya, I only have to ask permission if you don't live alone. That means the host here is not just you, "Taeyeon continued, explaining the intent and purpose because she didnt want a misunderstanding like what happened in Berlin.

Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon, then she sipped her drink.

"I live alone, Taeyeon-ssi"

"Really ?? How about your lover? " She asked. There was a glimmer of hope that Taeyeon wanted to hear from the girl.

"Lover ??" Tiffany chuckled, "I don't have a lover, Taeyeon-ssi," Tiffany answered, shaking her head.

"Eh? But the girl who-- "

"She's my senior. Lee Dahee unnie is a person that I really respect, I already consider to be my own sister. You can see for yourself, I live alone here. Really alone, "Tiffany replied, showing the state of her apartment which was big enough for herself.

Frankly, hearing Tiffany's answer if the girl she met in Berlin was only her senior, it made Taeyeon relieved. Wonder what happened to Taeyeon, but she felt very happy after hearing that from Tiffany's mouth.

"What about your other family?" Taeyeon asked because while she was in Tiffany's apartment, she didnt find any photos except only a painting.

"I come from an orphanage"

"O-oh, sorry ... I didn't mean to ..."

"Well, it's okay ... I'm fine, Taeyeon-ssi" Tiffany said with a smile, showing her smiling eyes.

Unconsciously it makes Taeyeon stunned. The first time, Taeyeon saw Tiffany smile so beautiful and sincere.

‘She’s so beautiful’ Taeyeon thought

.

.

"Fany-ah" called Lee Dahee cheerfully when she opened the door of Tiffany's room, the girl approached Tiffany who looked serious working in front of her macbook.

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry, can you accompany me to eat?" Lee Dahee asked hopefully.

Tiffany paused her work, then she looked at the watch in her right hand.

"Is your work done?" Tiffany asked taking off her glasses then paying full attention to Lee Dahee

Lee Dahee showed the file she brought before Tiffany, a broad smile clearly painted on her face in response to Tiffany's question.

"I have completed the report of my trip to Berlin that time," she replied

"Omo .. You just finished it now, unnie?" Tiffany shook her head, this is something different from the figure of Tiffany and Lee Dahee at work.

Tiffany always tries to get her work done quickly, but it's different from Lee Dahee who looks so relaxed. Maybe it happened because the figure of Lee Dahee was a senior in their team. Even so, Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter