Problem

I Got a Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

It was 8 o'clock at night, from where she stood, Taeyeon could see several reporters and fans standing in front of her agency office. They are waiting for the truth about what was published by one of the well-known media in Korea. Then, Taeyeon took a seat not far from her place and threw her tiny body on the seat. She exhaled roughly while massaging her head which felt dizzy.

Many things Taeyeon thought, she didnt know what to do. She wants to be honest with her fans honestly but on the other hand, she is worried about the risks she gets afterwards. Although Taeyeon believes, her fans will always support and understand her. But Taeyeon doubted, not all fans would accept everything sincerely. Moreover, Taeyeon also has not given any answer to Tiffany. How would she confirm it if basically they were not yet lovers?

Taeyeon bit her lip, then her eyes turned to look at the screen that shows a picture of Taeyeon's and Tiffany's faces clearly. Her agency asked for their photos without blur and that really made Taeyeon worry. Dispatch even really highlights Tiffany's face that is clearly visible.

'How about this?? Did Tiffany know about it?'  Taeyeon thought.

The little girl tried to take the cellphone in her bag, but she remembered that her manager asked Taeyeon not to use her cellphone for a while so that Taeyeon's cellphone was taken by her manager. Her manager didnt want Taeyeon to read comments that could hurt the little girl's heart.

"Ah, this is really driving me crazy! Tiffany must be very surprised" Taeyeon murmured

Shortly, the chief manager came into the room where Taeyeon was. His face looked very serious and exhausted, seeing it made Taeyeon nervous and worried about something she was not expected to do.

"Taeyeon .. I'll just get to the point. Tell me, is it true that you do this based on liking each other? I mean, is it true that you love each other and decide to establish a relationship?" he asked with serious intonation

"S-sajangnim, I-I can't confirm this- .."

"Why? You feel it, why can't you convince yourself, Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon was silent, really. She didnt know what to say.

"Alright, whatever you feel or whatever happens with your relationship, I will answer if your relationship is ..."

"No, no, sir. Give me time to decide this, I beg of you. I will discuss this with her."

"I don't even want you to talk about anything else! How can you talk about this with her, your condition is not good, you will find it difficult to meet and Taeyeon-ah .. if this is left too long, the company's stock will go down, and what what will happen to you ?? We even need a big cost to protect you. Don't you think about that? I beg you, we don't have much time to wait for you guys "

"I promise, sir, I will contact you as soon as possible".

"I hope you guys are just friends, didn't I not allow you to do this ?? Why are you so careless, Taeyeon"

The chief manager exhaled his breath, then he moved from his seat to leave Taeyeon. Leaving the little girl who couldn't hold back her tears flowing from her eyes.

Elsewhere, Tiffany looks busy with piles of documents on her desk that she needs to review. It seemed the work in front of Tiffany would not be finished in one day, she glanced out the window, where she could see the work table of her teammates who had been abandoned by their owners.

"I am indeed their leader and I am indeed set to stay longer than the others. Will I be forever like this?" Tiffany muttered as she exhaled roughly.

She returned struggling with the macbook and the file she just took on the other side, she tried to match the data but suddenly a notification appeared on the Tiffany cellphone screen. Looks like the notification came from her team group, Tiffany frowned deeply, if her colleagues were not in the working atmosphere, usually the group was very quiet even there was no sign of life there. But this time it was different, even when Tiffany only briefly stared at her cellphone screen, her group's notification notices had reached 30 messages. Intrigued by what was said in the group, Tiffany opened it.

A: Do you already know the latest news?

B: Yes, I even read it repeatedly. I feel unsure.

C: I was sure when I first opened it.

W: Heol, daebakkk !! Actually I am heartbroken if it's true my Taeyeon has a relationship with that person.

"What is this? Why are they discussing Taeyeon" Tiffany murmured

X: You will be even more surprised if you know who the person who is with Taeyeon is. Really, I'm also very surprised!

B: How do you know? That picture is blurry!

C: Even though the picture is blurry, but Korean citizens are very smart. My friend even knows who that person is and what her job is.

Not understanding what she observed in her group of friends, Tiffany immediately opened a new window on her website. She was looking for news about Taeyeon and seconds later Tiffany raised her eyes, she was very surprised by what she saw.

"Isn't this me?" she asked who then covered with her hand in surprise, "Omaigodd .. How did someone get this photo ?? Even though I was sure, there was no one on the beach at that time. I was in trouble!".

Tiffany covered her face with both hands, she groaned, after seeing the news Tiffany felt pain in her head increased. She didnt have the energy to continue her work again, Tiffany only needed rest.

"Will I be okay on my way home?" she muttered as she cleared her belongings before finally leaving her room.

Tiffany entered the elevator, she exhaled roughly. Why does she feel her life is so complicated, her relationship with Dahee is not good, now Tiffany must be faced with news about her and Taeyeon.

'Our relationship isn't even clear yet' Tiffany thought

Then, the elevator door in front of Tiffany opened wide. Although her work that day was very much, but Tiffany felt grateful to be able to go home at a time like this so she didnt have to meet people who would talk about it.

How about tomorrow? Tiffany didnt even want to think about it, inevitably Tiffany had to be prepared with all the possibilities that happened.

When Tiffany was at the door out of her company, a few flashes directed at her, it made Tiffany surprised and panicked. Then some reporters approached Tiffany by asking a few questions, they seemed to have waited for Tiffany as a victim of their hunt for a long time. Tiffany tried to block a few flashes from the reporter's camera while continuing to walk, but they didnt give up easily and Tiffany would not even make a sound.

'I guess, tonight I can't go home. Where should I go?’ Tiffany thought, who then started the engine and left the reporters.

.

Taeyeon had just arrived at one of the five-star hotels, she got out of the car driven by her manager.

"You don't need to accompany me, oppa. I can do it myself," said Taeyeon

"Are you sure?" asked the manager, looking around, then Taeyeon nodded firmly.

"Alright, I'll only see you until you take the elevator, don't forget to contact Oppa after you arrive in your room. Do you understand?"

"I understand," Taeyeon answered.

The little girl got out of the car and walked in, before finally getting into the elevator that would lead to the floor of her room. When the elevator door was wide open, Taeyeon walked down the quiet hallway. Taeyeon saw her room card number and when another step will reach the door of her room, someone close Taeyeon mouth and take her to the laundry room.

The figure who will kidnapped her was screaming when Taeyeon bit the figure hand, then Taeyeon hit the figure stomach with her elbow making loud groans clearly heard in Taeyeon's ear. The little girl was just about to run to escape, but her steps stopped when she heard a familiar voice in her ear.

"Taeyeon-ah, it's me" the figure said while holding stomach that hurt.

"Fany-ah!" Taeyeon was surprised, she ran to Tiffany worried.

"Why is your punch so hard," she said

"You surprised me, I thought you were a bad person. Are you OK ?? How did you know I was here ??" Taeyeon asked worried

Tiffany chuckles. Although she was upset with Taeyeon's attitude, but on the other hand Tiffany felt guilty for making Taeyeon scared.

"I'm sorry for surprising you, I had difficulty contacting you so I contacted your management. Thanks God, I found you at the right time," Tiffany replied, then breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay??" Taeyeon asked. Again.

"Can we come into your room first?" Tiffany asked, "I'm afraid someone will find us here," she continued.

"You're right, come with me" Taeyeon answered while pulling Tiffany's arm and holding the girl's eye smile slowly.

"Here" Taeyeon gave Tiffany a glass of water and the smiley eyes girl received it by gulping down her drink. "Can you take your clothes off?" Taeyeon asked

"WHATT ?? What will you do to me ??" asked Tiffany, hugging her own body

"I-it's not like that, you don't need to think anything. I just want to treat your stomach, it seems like my punch is really hard" Taeyeon answered because occasionally Tiffany whimpered in pain.

"Alright," said Tiffany, "But Taeyeon-ah, there's something more important than this- .."

"Can we talk about this later, Fany-ah?"

"Why?"

"Because for me, your stomach injury is more important than the problem we are facing," Taeyeon answered making Tiffany speechless.

Tiffany didnt expect in this complicated atmosphere, Taeyeon was more concerned with the wound in her stomach. This is nothing. Tiffany thought.

After taking the medicine box, Taeyeon asked Tiffany to take off her clothes so that the next seconds Taeyeon found it difficult to swallow her own saliva,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter