Gift

I Got a Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

"Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany called as she sat beside Taeyeon while carrying a box in her hand.

Taeyeon who was eating snacks while watching television turned to Tiffany.

"Why?" she asked curiously

"I have something for you," Tiffany answered, then smiled sweetly.

"Really??" Taeyeon asked happily

"Here, open it," Tiffany said, giving the box in her hand to Taeyeon.

Without waiting any longer, Taeyeon opened it quickly. Her feeling was so happy, she couldnt wait to see the contents inside. Then when she opened it, Taeyeon was silent. She saw a leash with a dog hanger in the box.

"Fany-ah, what's this?" Taeyeon asked curiously

"You see, I gave the dog leash there. I have prepared a puppy for you Taeyeon-ah"

"Really?!!" Taeyeon asked excitedly, "Heol .. Daebaakk!" she continued

"So, will you go with me to pick puppy up?" Tiffany asked

"Of course! But, what if - .." answered Taeyeon who suddenly remembered her current situation.

Outside the apartment there must be many reporters looking for her, how can they come out at a time like this?

"Don't worry, Taeyeon-ah. I will help you to get out of here without anyone knowing," Tiffany said, who seemed to understand Taeyeon's condition.

Hearing that, a smile returned to Taeyeon's face. The girl immediately moved from her seat.

"Then, I'll get ready. Wait for me, okay ??"

Tiffany laughed when she saw Taeyeon's expression that was like a child, she was so very adorable.

 

 

"Are you ready ??" Tiffany asked when she saw Taeyeon coming out of her room with a sweater, and the hat she was wearing.

"Do I look suspicious? Or do I already look like I'm not Taeyeon?" asked the little girl curious, making Tiffany blow up her laugh

"Taeyeon-ah, you have the wrong person to ask that. Because for me, no matter how good you hide and disguise yourself. I will always be aware of your presence and found you," Tiffany replied, then smiled sweetly to show her smiling eyes, it made Taeyeon blush with embarrassment. "But your appearance is enough to be able to avoid the attention of people, hopefully like that" Tiffany continued as she approached Taeyeon to justify the location of the little girl's hat.

"So, are you ready?" Tiffany asked, looking at Taeyeon deeply.

"I'm ready!"

"Lets go, trust me, okay?" said Tiffany and immediately got a steady nod from Taeyeon.

Then, Tiffany took Taeyeon's hand to hold her tightly. The two girls came out of Tiffany's apartment, they took the elevator to the basement. When they just got out of the elevator, Taeyeon recognized one of the reporters on duty.

"O-oh Fany-ah, there's a reporter!" Taeyeon whispered

"O-OH, THAT'S TAEYEON !!" said the reporter.

Quickly, Tiffany held Taeyeon's tiny body. She brought Taeyeon into the emergency exit.

"Woahh, we almost got caught," Tiffany said, her chest, while Taeyeon chuckled.

They walked carefully down the steps.

"Sorry to make you trouble," said Taeyeon

"No, it's okay Taeyeon-ah. Instead you provide a new experience for me, feel something like this again makes me think of our meeting in Berlin last time" Tiffany said

"You're right! I can't believe I can do this the second time with you," Taeyeon answered while patting her hands, then laughed.

"Do you think that reporter will chase us to the basement ??" Tiffany asked worried

"I can't guarantee that," Taeyeon answered while smiling broadly.

When they had reached the ground floor, Tiffany didnt let Taeyeon out of the evacuation door first. Tiffany pulled her head out from behind the door, she made sure that the situation outside was safe for them.

After making sure the outside is safe, Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand back to her tight grip. Then, carrying the little girl out of the evacuation door and they ran up to the Tiffany car.

"THAT'S TAEYEON !!" Someone found them again.

Taeyeon rushed into the car, followed by Tiffany. Luckily Tiffany's car window was dark enough that it was difficult for reporters to take pictures of Taeyeon and herself.

"I will not let them take your picture at all" Tiffany murmured clearly heard by Taeyeon, making the little girl couldn't help but laugh.

How grateful Taeyeon met the figure of a Tiffany, a girl who increasingly made her days no longer lonely.

.

Lee Dahee was seen walking around in a shopping center in Seoul. She walked from one store to another, until her attention was focused on the accessory shop not far from her. It reminded her of the figure of Tiffany when they spent time together in Berlin.

"Unnie, let's look at this shop!" Tiffany grabbed Dahee's hand and pulled her into one of the shops there.

Tiffany looked very cheerful, while Dahee seemed to refused to go in the accessories store because she was not the type like Tiffany who was happy with cute accessories.

"Why are we here, I don't want to!" Dahee said, grumbling

"Eyy .. At least we have to buy souvenirs from here before we go home. Look! These head accessories are very cute" Tiffany said as she took a cute patterned bow tie typical of the city of Berlin.

Then, Tiffany wore it on Dahee who was still pursing her lips. Followed by her. Then, Tiffany embraced Dahee's body to bring the girl in front of the mirror.

"See! How beautifull you are, unnie!" Praise proudly.

"Really??" Dahee asked the next second as if forgetting her frustration because Tiffany followed into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter