Obsession

I Got a Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

One by one small white lumps descended from the sky as the air grew cooler. Snow has arrived, maybe for some people snow is happiness. However, it was different from the figure of the girl who was silent in the corner of the room with a trembling body. Her appearance was very messy, tears incessantly came out of her eyes.

Tiffany bit her lip until it hurt. She pressed her arms tightly against her chest so that it felt like breathing was difficult, there was no one there. Nobody hugged her body that trembled violently. In an instant Tiffany felt if her life was a mess, she was depressed very deeply.

"NO UNNIE !!"

A grip Tiffany felt on her shoulders, gripping it tightly until her skin felt hot. The eyes of the girl above her look strange when looking at her, a wide grin painted on her face to make Tiffany frightened.

Tiffany tried to push the girl, but her strength was lost so she could not hold back anything. Unconsciously, tears came out of her eyelids.

"Stop it, unnie. I beg you" Tiffany murmured when the girl above her started kissing her neck," I will do anything but not like this " she continued softly

Unexpectedly, Dahee stopped the action. She looked at Tiffany, trying to find confidence if the woman under her would follow her want. But it's okay if Tiffany breaks her promise, after all, she can do anything. Dahee can get whatever she wants, she thought.

"Fine .. listen to me, you have to stay away from Taeyeon" she said.

Silence.

Tiffany was silent, she clenched her hands tightly. However Taeyeon is everything to Tiffany, because Taeyeon she no longer feels lonely, because Taeyeon passed her days with ease and joy.

"You don't want it ?? Then I will kill her! "

"D-don't, unnie!" Tiffany asked, "You can just kill me, but don't Taeyeon" Tiffany continued, it just made Dahee upset so that the next second Dahee hit Tiffany's face.

"YOU'RE CRAZY, TIFFANY! YOU SACRIFICE YOU TO TAEYEON !? HOW ABOUT ME!!?"

"I no longer know you, unnie .. you're not the Dahee Unnie that I know" said Tiffany, then she again received a hard blow on her face.

Tiffany whimpered.

"If you dare to meet Taeyeon without my knowledge, I promise to kill Taeyeon!" Dahee said with an oath, then the girl left Tiffany who was in pain while crying.

"Taeyeon-ah" she called softly, "I will try to hold my feelings not to meet you, I will do anything so that you are not hurt" she continued.

Tiffany tried to stand up, but several times she was unable to balance her body so that the girl fell again. Her whole body was so hurt, not to mention the dizziness in her head made her want to remove all the contents in her stomach.

With difficulty, Tiffany managed to stand up, she was wearing her clothes scattered on the floor. Then quickly leave Dahee's house. There is no place she wants besides her own house.

"Miss, are you alright? Do I need to take you to the hospital? "Asked the taxi driver worried.

"N-no need uncle, I'm fine" Tiffany replied with a smile.

Then Tiffany busied herself with her cellphone, she tried to find news about Taeyeon. And her chest ached and tight at a time when she found the latest news about her and Taeyeon, Tiffany wanted to cry. But she held back with all her strength.

‘Isn't this what I want ?? Why does it hurt so much’ Tiffany thought as she clenched her hands tightly.

Update News: Management Kim Taeyeon has confirmed that Taeyeon's relationship with the woman is only limited to the relationship between the Artist and her fans. They met when Taeyeon was on a tour in Berlin ... (continued on page 2)

On the other hand, Taeyeon chuckled while throwing away the newspaper she had just read, she took her cellphone while lying on the bed of her apartment. Thankfully the Agency issued that statement quickly, so that there were no reporters chasing after it. The apartment environment was already safe for her to return home.

After seeing Tiffany's photo that morning, Taeyeon tried to forget it. Forgetting all the meetings and memories they had spent together. Taeyeon was grateful because she didnt open all her heart to Tiffany, if she didnt see the photo maybe they would stay together and Tiffany would do that behind her. Taeyeon thought. The little girl felt very betrayed, she thought Tiffany was a good girl. But not. Tiffany has shown herself just by sending the photo to Taeyeon.

"Tiffany jerk!" She said annoyed, she looked at the ceiling of her room.

Why. Why Tiffany should behave like that ?? Just last night she heard Tiffany express her feelings, but in the morning Tiffany slept with another girl ?? What is the purpose of all her words and actionsto her ?? Tiffany really managed to play with her feelings. Taeyeon wanted to cry, but her tears were dry. All that remains is anger stored in the chest.

Taeyeon hates Tiffany Hwang!

Taeyeon swore, if she later meet Tiffany, she will hit the girl for daring to mess with her feelings. Taeyeon threw her fist and kick into the ceiling in annoyance, she imagined if she was hitting Tiffany. She almost screamed but something distracted her, she heard the sound of access to the apartment door being refused, curious who did it, Taeyeon hurried off the bed. The little girl jogged a little so that she immediately arrived at the entrance to her apartment.

From the small window of her limited apartment door, Taeyeon could see the back of someone she knew well. She is Tiffany. For a moment Taeyeon frowned deeply, she had never seen Tiffany appearance like that. Seen from behind, Tiffany looks messy. If Tiffany had spent her time last night having fun and sleeping with other girls, wouldn't it feel strange if her appearance was like that?

Taeyeon wanted to open the door to her apartment to meet Tiffany, ask how she was, kissed and hugged her tightly but she remembered if Tiffany had hurt her so she ignored her neighbor and went back into her bedroom.

.

.

Tiffany got out of her car, she walked into the company lobby to her office. As long as she stepped her feet, everyone noticed her, they even seemed to talk about it with a look of condescension. Tiffany breathed, this she had imagined before. But she couldnt help thinking, if that happened.

Not wanting to see how others looked at her, Tiffany quickly entered her room. She busied herself with her work, Tiffany even took some team work that Tiffany should not have done. The girl didnt care, she just wanted to go home late at night and spend her time just to work.

Tiffany didnt want a single gap opened to think about Taeyeon, because if she opened her own chance to think about Taeyeon, the little girl would be hurt.

Yes, since then, when Dahee began to dare to Tiffany. The eyes smile girl always gets threats from Dahee, even Dahee often checks Tiffany by coming to her apartment every weekend. Luckily until now both Tiffany and Dahee have never met Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was too busy with her work, to forget if she got anger at Tiffany.

Tiffany turned her attention away from the macbook when someone knocked on her office door.

"Irene ... do you need anything?" Tiffany asked curiously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter