Something Revealed

I Got a Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

Tiffany closed the door her apartment, she took off her jacket and threw it on the sofa with her body. She exhaled roughly while closing her eyes, while her right hand was left covering her eyes. Her head felt dizzy and the more tired she felt on her body.

When Tiffany was about to fall asleep, the sound of her apartment bell rang. Tiffany opened her eyes and fell silent, she was seen waiting for the bell to ring again fearing she had misheard. Shortly, Tiffany heard the bell again. Tiffany quickly moved from her place and walked to the entrance of her apartment.

"Oh, Taeyeon-ah!" said Tiffany who was surprised by the arrival of Taeyeon in her apartment. Didn't she already ask Taeyeon to go in Taeyeon apartment to rest? Tiffany thought

"What are you doing at night- .."

"Quickly bring me in, what if someone sees both of us??" Taeyeon said while looking around them.

"There's no way that happened, Taeyeon-ah. Come on!" Tiffany said as she showed her sweet smile.

Tiffany closed the door behind Taeyeon, then the two of them looked at each other deeply.

"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked worriedly as she rubbed Tiffany's cheek, "O-oh .. Your lips are bleeding, Fany-ah! How can it be like this, what did she do to you ??" Taeyeon asked in panic while bring Tiffany sitting on the sofa.

Tiffany pulled Dahee's arm, although the girl who was older than Tiffany refused by rebelling but Tiffany managed to take Dahee away to the emergency exit.

Then, Tiffany let out a rough breath.

"What's wrong with you, unnie? And why? Why does it look like I did something wrong to you ??"

Dahee chuckled irritably, "You! You are a jerk, Tiffany. You're playing with my feelings!"

"What ??" asked Tiffany who was surprised by Lee Dahee's words, "What do you mean, unnie ??"

"After what happened in Berlin, we kissed and did many things together. What does that mean for you, Tiffany! ??"

Tiffany gasped, she never thought if everything would be like this.

"Unnie, don't misunderstand me. I never meant anything while in Berlin that time, after all everything we did at that time was unintentional. And I wasn't the first to do that, but you were the one ..."

Tiffany couldnt continue her words because Lee Dahee kissed her harshly, she even bit Tiffany's lips until the eyes smile girl whimpered in pain and her lips were bleeding.

"I'm okay, Tae," Tiffany replied, then smiled sweetly, even though Taeyeon saw Tiffany's eyes filled with tears.

Tiffany was seen holding back her sadness and she could not hide it anymore from Taeyeon. However, Taeyeon understood very well the current conditions.

"Alright ... I won't ask you many questions, I'll get a medicine box, wait here, okay?" said Taeyeon who then moved from her place.

When Taeyeon returned with the medicine box in her hand, she found Tiffany who had fallen asleep on the sofa. Taeyeon could clearly see the tiredness on Tiffany's face and it made Taeyeon feel very worried. Without intending to interfere with Tiffany's sleeping time, Taeyeon confirmed the position of the girl's eyes smile, before finally she treated Tiffany's wounded lips.

"Why would anyone dare to hurt her like this" Taeyeon murmured sadly

Really. Taeyeon couldnt understand, Tiffany is a good person but why would someone dare to hurt Tiffany. Remembering what had happened before in her own eyes made Taeyeon horrified. "Then, what will my fans do if -...”

"A-ah it hurts!"

Tiffany opened her eyes, she woke up and was surprised when Taeyeon's face was this close to her.

"Woahh ... I'm sorry, I'm sorry ..."

"What did you do to me?" Tiffany asked stuttering

"You don't feel it? I'm being ... "

"Okay, okay .. I feel it, it's very painful, Tae" Tiffany groaned

"A little more, hold on a little more" said Taeyeon who then finished treating Tiffany with a big smile on her face. "Jja, it's finished. Hopefully get well soon" she continued while blowing the corner of Tiffany's lips and without realizing it made Tiffany blush.

‘Stop to be this close, Taeyeon-ah .. what if I can't help and kiss you again ??’ Tiffany thought

Taeyeon smiled broadly while looking at Tiffany.

"You should go to sleep now, Fany-ah. You look very tired ”said Taeyeon who then got up and offered her hand.

Tiffany paused, trying to read the situation before her.

"Come on! I will accompany you "

"W-what? W-why? I can do it myself " Tiffany replied nervously

Taeyeon chuckled, then she pulled Tiffany's hand so that the girl stood up. They went into the girl's eyes smile's room. She sat Tiffany on the edge of the bed.

"Come on lie down!" Said Taeyeon while lying down on a bed big enough for the two of them.

Tiffany also followed Taeyeon's advice, the girl lay down and looked at Taeyeon who never wiped the smile on her beautiful face. Then, Taeyeon patted Tiffany's arm slowly, making Tiffany feel her drowsiness again.

"Go to sleep, Fany-ah.. I will accompany you until you fall asleep," Taeyeon said.

"Thank you for accompanying me, Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany said quietly then closed her eyes, her eyes were really very heavy.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany's funny attitude.

"Hopefully your dream is beautiful, Fany-ah" said Taeyeon while kissing the crown of Tiffany's head

.

.

Tiffany stopped her vehicle, she got out of her car and entered the lobby of her office. Then, she met her boss who welcomed her joyfully.

"It's been a long time since we met, Tiffany-ssi. How are you? " He asked, patting Tiffany on the back

"I'm fine, sajangnim," Tiffany answered as she bent and smiled.

"But I see, there is something different on your face" said Sajangnim, Tiffany frowned. The girl was confused as to what the boss's words meant. "The corner of your lip is hurt, did 'something' happen to you, Tiffany-ssi?" he asked while laughing, the man teasing Tiffany made Tiffany nervous.

"N-no, sir ..."

"You don't need to be nervous like that, I know how young people are. After all, I used to be young like you too," said the Sajangnim who laughed again, while Tiffany could only bow her head because she was embarrassed.

"I heard your audit in Berlin a few months ago produced good results. Even thanks to you, we know the shortcomings that need to be fixed there. You did very well, Tiffany-ssi "said the boss.

"This is nothing, sir ... this has become my duty"

"Should I raise your position to a higher ??" he asked, whispering

Hearing that, made Tiffany raise her eyes while staring at her boss.

"I-It doesn't need to be, Sajangnim ... what will it say -..."

"Gezz ... stop to think about what other people will say, Tiffany-ssi. However, you get what you have now from the results of your own hard work. They should be more motivated when they see you like this"

Tiffany just silent and bowed her head, She didnt want to say anything else, if her boss had decided for it, Tiffany couldnt refuse him anymore besides protecting herself from people who didnt like it.

"Thank you for everything, Sajangnim"

Yes, only thanks can be conveyed because Tiffany has been given more trust while working in the company.

After chatting for a while, Tiffany finally decided to immediately go to her room. But before entering her room, she had looked at Lee Dahee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter