Met You

I Got a Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-If you believe in love at the first sight, you will never stop looking-.

 

The atmosphere was so calm, the wind that blew gently blew some of the leaves that had fallen from the tree. Tiffany who was relaxing under the tree was just about to sleep from her sleep. But suddenly the atmosphere of the previously quiet Berlin park is now so crowded, especially after there is a group of people who bring musical instruments.

Tiffany exhaled roughly, she put the book away from her face. Then she kicked the air because she felt very upset when her sleep was disturbed.

"Why can't I find calm even though I'm outside Seoul!"

Shortly, Tiffany fell silent when she heard a soft singing voice in a familiar language.

"I see, they are Korean," Tiffany muttered

She sat up and leaned against the tree behind her. Tiffany slowly began to enjoy the music and on the other hand the girl was curious about the singer who has a voice that is so soft. That makes Tiffany a little calmer and her appreciation really deserves thumbs up.

And then, Tiffany's cellphone rang.

"Hello ..."

"..."

"Alright, I'm going back to the hotel now"

Tiffany breathed after remembering that her trip to Berlin was only for work.

Tiffany is an ordinary girl who works in a large company. Thanks to her hard work and tenacity, she gained the trust of her superiors to be responsible for the central audit team. And currently, she is conducting an annual audit in a branch of her company. During work, Tiffany never complained or refused orders from her superiors. Although she was feeling tired in her work, when she was assigned by the company to go out of town or abroad, Tiffany would make good use of it to refresh herself and her mind like deciding to spend a little time relaxing in the park.

"I guess I have to go home right now," she said as she tidied her things.

.

"I told you before, I just need a document that will make this audit clear. I don't want something like this happen again, "said Tiffany, who was discussing work issues through her calling.

"..."

"How long do I have to be here? My schedule is very crowded "

"..."

Then, someone rubbing Tiffany's arm made the girl turn her head.

"You have to stop your work for a moment," whispered someone

"I got it, I'll call you again later, Seo," Tiffany said as she ended her call.

"I'm sorry unnie, this job really makes me dizzy. I thought all of this would be fine but ... "

"Let's watch a concert!"

"Ye?? Why did you suddenly invite me to a concert? "Tiffany asked in confusion

"You know, Kim Taeyeon is holding a concert here. We have to watch it, you always don't have time if we watch in Seoul. And since we're here, come with me. I really like the songs! I guarantee you like it too "

Tiffany pulled both corners of her lips to show a broad smile when she saw the girl she loved so cheerful and excited. Then she rubbed the head of the girl who was older than her and cupped both hands on the face of the girl before her.

"If that's what makes dahee unnie happy, I'll follow you"

"Gomawoyoo" said Lee Dahee who then kissed Tiffany on the cheek making Tiffany speechless with a blushing face holding shame.

Lee Dahee, she's a Tiffany senior in the same team. Actually there is no binding relationship between them, but only Lee Dahee can make Tiffany smile. She's the girl who always protects Tiffany when many people in their office don't like Tiffany because she can't be compromised. We should work, there are always people who don't like us. And here Tiffany always works well, never utilizing the trust given by her boss. Tiffany who works as an audit team is certainly always on the alert if someone tries to bribe her to get the results they want. Tiffany also often gets bad treatment (bully) and therefore, Lee Dahee will always protect Tiffany.

Lee Dahee's attitude sometimes made Tiffany touched, the girl was not even able to distinguish whether Tiffany fell in love with Lee Dahee or only respected her for helping her so much. However, rumors are spread in the company is if Tiffany and Lee Dahee are lovers.

.

Tiffany and Lee Dahee have arrived in front of a fairly large venue, Tiffany didnt think that the concert she was going to watch tonight was very famous in Berlin. Lots of fans came in droves with the attributes they brought, then Tiffany saw billboards and banners showing photos of the singer.

"She's so cute," she muttered

Thereafter, someone suddenly bumped into her. The figure looks mysterious, someone tried to cover the figure face.

"Ackkhh .." Tiffany whispered as the figure who hit her body stepped on her feet.

"I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry" the figure said in panic

"Oh, wait!" Tiffany stopped her figure step by grabbing her shoulder, "Your scarf caught in my hand" Tiffany continued

"Isn't that Kim Taeyeon ??" whispered people who seemed to recognize a figure who was near Tiffany.

‘She’s a girl!‘

The figure widened her eyes in surprise, then she approached Tiffany.

"Please, I have to go right now," she said nervously.

"But I can't release this hook on my watch"

"Please, help me!" Pleaded the figure with tears in his eyes.

Oh really. Tiffany couldnt see someone shed tears. Tiffany would not be able to just leave it. Without thinking anymore, Tiffany embraced the girl's body and then took her away from people who began to recognize her.

"Show me the way where I have to take you away," said Tiffany

Slowly but surely, their steps accelerated so that the girl who ran a step in front of Tiffany pulled Tiffany's hand for her to hold and they ran together. Unconsciously they both smiled broadly, even both of them laughed at their silly attitudes. Seconds too, both Tiffany and the girl feel very happy because they managed to escape from the people who followed them.

Shortly, they reached the back door of the venue building. The girl brought Tiffany in with her without releasing their grasp passed through the dark alley and soon Tiffany heard the noise and the lights in the hallway.

"Where are we?" Tiffany asked confused without stopping her steps

"Soon we will arrive" she answered as she turned to Tiffany and smiled sweetly.

"Have we met before? I feel familiar with you "Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter