Chapter 7

Love Bite From a Wolf

***Kikwan's POV***

And with that Eun Min had declared her challenge against me and her pack. It broke my hear to see her running away from me, but what really hurt me the most was watching her go to him. That lowly human. I could feel my blood boil in anger at at the thought of it. a low growl started to raising from my chest.

     "Its not over yet my lovely flower. You will be mine....You will become my mate. You belong to me and no one else, and you know that," I whispered out as I watched her shift into her wolf form, as she headed back to him. I could feel a growl that was beginning to form in my chest. I turned around and headed into town, where I was staying in a hotel.

***Eli's POV***

I found myself pasting back and forth, waiting for Eun Min to come back form the forest she disappear into. I was irritated at myself for not being able to go look for her. I was contemplating on going out to look for her, but i had to discard that idea right away.

I didn't know my way in her house, what made me think i knew my way in the forest. What if in my attempts in looking for her I ended getting me lost. What good would that bring to her. "Argh... why am I so useless," I thought to myself as a came to a halt in my pasting. "That's it I can't take it any more. I'm going to look for her... I can't leave her alone with that guy."

    "Damn... That guy..." I shouted out as I sprinted out into the forest. I was so absorbed in Eun Min disappearing into the forest that I forgot about that guy. Some thing wasn't right about him. There was something that just didn't make sense to me, and the way Eun Min acted was strange as well. But what could it be? I had to know.

The pure thought about her being with me set my body to tremble in rage. If it wasn't the fact that I was so worry about her, I would be scared by the way my body was acting. This these new emotions that were coursing through my body was new to me. I had never felt the way I was feeling right now, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared at all by all this. I just hope what I'm feeling is a surge of adrenalin and nothing more.

I shook my head, clearing it from my thoughts as I was now surrounded by the the forest. "Focuses Eli, remember what you came here for. You need to find EunMin, make sure she isn't hurt," Just the thought of it set a low inhuman growl rises from my chest. I froze in place as I noticed the sound I had made. If I wasn't scared by my crazy emotions a moment ago, now I was certainly scared by the growl that had escaped my lips.

      "This is crazy what's happening to me?" I managed to say. At that moment I heard a small twig snap. I tuned my head to the detraction the sound had come from. To my surprise there stood one of the most beautiful wolf I had ever laid my eyes on.

 Our eyes meet each other and something strange happen. But how could this be? I must surely be loosing my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. fist of all let me apologies for not posting.

I been having a really tough time, and its  been taking

a toll on me. But please don't think I have abandon this story.

I will try my best to update. Well once again sorry guys.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Oh one more thing I'm debating with myself if I should change it some what?

should I? I maybe will but I still don't know.

Any ways take care until next time^^ take care Love you all.