The Rivel

Love Bite From a Wolf

***Eli's POV***

[A/N  open a new windo to listen to the song] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBfcpkwj9WE&feature=channel&list=UL

I stood there motionless, as I watched her retreat to her room. I was previously in. Once she was out of sight. I felt my self relax. As if her mere presence compiled me to her.

      "Argh...What's wrong with you Eli? What happen to your bumming confidence you had when you were eating breakfast before?" I slumped down into the sofa, and I let out a quite sigh. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

       "Okay. Time to work Eli," I said to my self, and I stood up from my place. I headed my way towards the kitchen. I began picking up the dishes that I had used earlier. I picked up the table, placing the left over food in containers and putting them in the fridge. And washing the dishes.

      "There, nice and clean. Now for my bath," I grabbed my clean clothes from the sofa and I headed towards the bathroom.

I opened the door, and as I walked in  I could smell the fragrance Eun Min had left behind. I took a deep breath inhaling her fragrance. Taking in every bit of her smell and burning it deep into my memory. I piled off the sweats I had taken form Eun Min's cabinet. I placed my clothes on top of the chair, and I headed my way towards the shower.  I pulled on the shower nob, releasing cold water on to my bare skin. I flinched as the cold water made contact with my skin. Once I  finished cleaning my self. I turned off the water and clothed myself. I step out of the bathroom with my towel hanging from my head. As I closed the bathroom door a small howl was heard.

  I decide to check out what made that howl. I headed my way out side as I stepped out the door all I could see was a clear view of the forest."Huh!Did I get water in my ears? Or am I imagining things?" I said to myself as I tossed the towle, landing on the chair near the kitchen.

       "There is nothing out here. I wonder what made that noise?" I walked around for a bit and saw nothing that could have caused the howl. " That's it I think I'm going crazy," I shook my head as if to clear it of something. I decided to take a walk, around the house to space out my mind a bit. I headed my way to the back yard. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was huge, the back yard lead in to the forest making it seem even bigger.

But the part that most grabbed hold of my attention was the little white bench from the far left corner of the yard. I walked towards the bench, and took a seat. I laid back on the small bench and let my back rest against it. I closed my eyes as I took in the sounds of my surroundings.  And once more I heard a small howl.

      "So it wasn't my imagination?" I thought to my self. I opened my eyes and found what it seemed like two gay wolf pups, looking   at me. I looked all over the     place, looking for these two pups parents. I knelt down and stretched my hand out towards them.

"Are you guys lost?" I asked them and they came closer to me.   "Hi there little ones. Where's your parents?" I asked. One of           them gave a small whimpered and  I picked him up. Well I           guess it's was a him, and I wasn't going to check other wise. I petted him. His ears pulled back as my hand made contact with his head. The other pup stood up with his two back lags and leaned towards me with his front paws. whimpering to me, to pick him up as well. A smiled spread on my face as I saw him jumping up and down whimpering for me to pick him up.

    "Okay. Little one hold up, let me adjust your brother over here so I can carry you too," I told him as I was adjusting the other pup in my arms. "Okay, come here little one," I said to him. He cam to my feet waiting to be picked up. "You two are cute little ones aren't you?" The two of them at the same time gave out a happy little bark. As if to answer my question. I couldn't resist my self and I brought down my face towards theirs and rubbed our faces together. They gave out another bark and put them down. The pups started running in circles around me.

    "What are you guys doing now?" I said, and I found my self smiling at their silliness.

    "The question is what are you doing?" Eun Min asked. With a broad smile as she stared at the pups, now tackling each other.

     "When did you get out here?" I stuttered. Taken back from her sudden appearance.

     "Not that long ago," she said, as she bend down to pick up one of the pups.

     "You look familiar," she said to the pup that now rested in her arms. As she examined him even closer.

      "He looks familiar because you have seen him before," a deep male voice said. Eun Min froze, and I turned around looking for the owner or the voice. the pup in Eun Min's arms wiggled to get loose. The other pup ran towards the mysterious guy coming out from the trees that connected to the forest.

     "Long time no see my dear Eun Min," the man said as he got close to her.

     "Ki Kwang," Eun Min stuttered.

     "Hi there my love," he said. leaving me there dumfounded and speechless by his words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I hope you like the chapter, and the poster that I made. I know it's not that good of a poster but for being the first poster i ever made. I think it turned out pretty good.

Any ways please feel free to drop a comment giving me your option or just plainly to say hi.

Also thank you for taking time for reading this.

Well until the next time take care.