The Beginning

Love Bite From a Wolf

[A/N] This is Eun Min's room where Eli slept in.

                                  And this is the living room

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------***Eun min P.O.V***

Once I was finish making breakfast for myself and the young man that now lay in my bedroom, I headed my way to the room he was in, to check if he was awake and if he wanted to eat. But for some reason I found myself pacing back and forth in the living room instead, wondering if I did the right thing in bringing him into my house and exposing him to my world.

            “What if the elders find out about him? Will his life be in danger? No, not unless he finds out about my secret, and if the elders or any one from the clan finds out about his existence in my life, which they don’t. Besides it’s been years, since the last time I heard anything about any of them, and regarding my secret I just have to be careful that he doesn’t find out, yeah that’s it Eun Min, common girl think positive,” I thought to myself as I paced around the leather sofa in the living room. I flopped my back into the sofa letting my feet dangle up into the air and then down to the ground, I let out a life worth of a sighs.

            “Get a hold of yourself Eun Min,” I said to myself as both of my hands found their way to my cheeks as I gave myself an encouraging slap, well more like  “get a hold of yourself,” slap. “I need fresh air,” I thought to myself. I got up from the sofa and head back to the kitchen; I picked up a piece of paper and wrote him a message. Letting him know that I was going to be gone for a moment, but that I would be back. I also asked him if he had a nice rest. I also mention that I took his wet clothes from him and that in the cabinet in the room he was in there is a set of sweats he can use.

“Oh his clothes I still need to take them out of the washer,” I said and I headed my way to the laundering room inside the garage. I pulled out his wet clothes from the washer and I threw them in to the dryer.  I turned the dryer on and I headed my way back into the house.

            “Once I get back they will be nice and dry,” I said cheerfully to myself. “Okay now for my fresh air” I said and I headed out the door and into forest.

I wanted to change into my wolf form and take into a run and feel the nice breeze, but it’s too risky in broad daylight. I just had to do with my human form for now. I took off in a strong sprint that soon turn in to a full headed run. I head myself towards the place I found him last night. It took me a while to get there since my human form is slower compare to my wolf form, but I can’t complain. My human form isn’t as slow as the regular human beings. As I came near to the water fall I came to a halt as I caught sight of the flow of water coming down.

            “Wow, it’s so pretty,”  I exclaimed. I came closer to the shallow parts of the water fall, and knelt down beside the edge, where the water was much calmer. Slowly I dipped my hand into the warm water. As the warmness of the water came in touch with my skin an urge overcame me, and soon I found myself swimming with in its warm waters. I was indulged by the feel of the warmth the water gave me  against my bare skin. By the sound the falling water made as it fell down and uniting with the tranquil waters at the bottom. And by the songs of the birds as they sang to each other. I lost track of time as I immerged myself with natures serenity. Somehow the serenity nature gave me, reminded me of last night, the peaceful face of the young man as it was covered by the moon’s white light.

            “Oh the young man.. How long have I been here?” I swam towards the shallow parts of the water and I gathered my clothes and I ran back to the house.

            “Hello...,”no answer was heard. I walked past the kitchen and noticed some of the waffles were missing, I also noticed one of the crystal cups had some left over coffee. “I guess he’s awake” I thought to myself. I climbed up the stairs and headed my way towards my room. I opened my bedroom’s door to discover him in my bed fast asleep.

            “He must have gone back to sleep again after he ate,” I closed the door and I headed to the guest room.

            “Thank goodness I have spared cloths over here,” I said and I pulled out a pair of blue short and a white tank top with a thin navy blue knitted sweater.

 I gathered my clothes and headed my way to the bathroom. Once inside I placed my clean clothing in a chair near the bathtub. I turned around and the knob releasing its warm water. As the water began filling the bath tub. I began to strip my clothes off my body.  Once I finished doing that I turned the water off stopping the its flow. I headed my way to the shower and I scrubbed off the dirt on my body; once I was clean I headed my way to the tub and I dipped in. Allowing the water to swallow my body with its warmness.

I laid there taking in the warmth, relaxing and trailing off losing myself in my thoughts, about my past and my present. I spent a couple of hours there thinking about the clan I left behind. I began to hum one of our oldest lullaby that has been past down from mothers to daughters.

[A/N  open a new windo to listen to the lullaby] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYgJAN1Ol5g&feature=related

 It is said that we should only hum this song to our life mate we choose, and if by chance a male wolf is to hear this lullaby and you and him are not bound to a mate, he and you will forever be united. So we should be careful and choose wisely. And if a human were to hear… my mother never got to truly explain well this to me, but legend says his life will forever be change. How I don’t know?

Still humming the ancient lullaby, I got out of the tube and grabbed a towel to dry myself with.  As I was about to wrap myself with my towel the door opened and I let out a scream. I curled myself into a ball covering myself with the towel as much as possible as I could.

            “I...I..I’m..sorryy,” I heard him stutter as he closed the door. I got up and I looked back at the door.

            “I guess he’s awake,” I said as a smiled spread my blushing face. I hurriedly put on my clothes. Once fully dressed I went near one of the dowers under the sink and I pulled out my glasses. I really don’t need glasses but I really like wearing them for some reason. And it also hides the hypnotic look my wolf eyes give out.  I headed out of the bathroom and into the living room where I found him sitting in one of the sofas with his head hanging down and his hands resting on his head.

            “Umm… you can use the bathroom now, I’m finish using it,” I said to him. He raised his head,  and I was able to see his blushing face.

            “uh thanks… but that’s not it,” he said, our eyes met and his face flushed with a brighter red, he quickly face his head towards a different direction, breaking our eye connection. “That is,” he stuttered “I’m truly sorry I didn’t mean to intrude. It’s just that I heard something and I just wanted to check what it was, that’s all,” he said now keeping his head down and  gaze glued to the floor. I noticed his ears were a bright red. I walked over to the sofa near him and I took a seat.

            “What’s your name?” I asked him. He raised his head once more and then lowered it back down.

            “My name is Ellison Kim, but my friends call me Eli,” he responded.

            “Well Eli, my name is…,”

            “Hae Eun Min. I know,” he said. “Remember you left a note telling me your name”

            “Oh yeah... Right forgot about that,” I said and I gave him a smile, he returned my smile back with a dazzling smile of his own. We spent hours talking to each other. I asked him questions like how he got to the bottom of the water fall, and he responded.

            “I don’t remember much, I don’t know how I got here. I just remember waking up to a howl of a wolf and I once again I lost conciseness, and the next thing I knew, I woke up in one of the rooms of your house.

            “Oh… So you don’t remember how you got here?” I asked.

            “Nope,”

            “Then how about where you’re from or where you live?” I asked.

            “No. sadly I don’t, I just remember my name and nickname. I know I have family and friends. I just don’t remember them clearly,” he said.

            “Well I guess you can stay here until you can remember. And I’m sure they must be looking for you,” I told him.

            “Yeah you’re probably right. Thank you,” he said and he gave me another warm smile. I felt my heart skip a beat, by his dazzling warm smile.

            “Okay now let me show you to your room,” I said and got up from the sofa.

            “It’s okay you don’t need to. I already know. It’s the one I woke in right?” he asked

            “Yeah about that that’s my room,” I said to him in a whisper “I just placed you their last night because it’s a lot darker than the other room and I thought you might not want to be bother by the light once it come up that’s why,”

            “Oh sorry about that,” he said in a shy voice “By the way how did you find me?” He asked, as I he fallowed me to his new bedroom.

            “I… I couldn’t sleep last night so I went out for a walk and I wondered off too far. And it's good thing to, and somehow I ended up near the water fall. That’s how I found you and brought you to my house.

            “How? I mean… I’m heavy and I can’t image you carrying me,” he said with a confused face.

            “That… I got to admit you are heavy,” I lied to him. Being a supernatural creature I’m pretty fast and strong, but I couldn’t tell him that. “I came back home to get something to help me carry you and that’s how I managed to bring you here,” I lied to him.

            “Oh I see… Well, once again thank you for saving me,” he said “Can I ask you one more thing?” he asked me.

            “Yeah go ahead,” I responded.

            “What happen to my clothes?” he asked.

            “Oh… Right your clothes hold on a sec,” I ran down the stairs and head to the laundering room in the garage. I pulled his clothes out from the dryer. As turned around, I found  Eli had followed me down to the garage. He was taking in every bit of the room as he came closser to me. “Here you go,” I said to him handing him his clean dry clothes. “Sorry I took them from you, its just that they were wet. And I didn’t want you to catch a cold,” I said and this time it was my turn for my face to turn red.

            “Thank you,” he said as he took the clothes from me. we both got out of the garage. I showed him around the house like a tour. At the end of the tour. I asked him if he had any question, but all that he said was “Wow your house is big! By any chance are you rich?"

            “You can say that,” I said.

            “How old are you?” he asked

            “Nineteen,” I responded.

            “Where are your parents or do you live alone?” He asked

            “Don’t have any,” I responded

            “I’m sorry… I shouldn’t have asked,” he said in a sad voice

            “It’s okay I have a grandfather but its been a wail since I’ve seen him, and I live alone,” I told him. "You know what its been a long day, I’m going to rest please help yourself to anything you like. Make youself comfortable," I told him and I headed my way to my room. I flopped myself on the bed and I pulled my arm to my eyes as tears began to appear. “Oh umma appa how I miss you both,” I said and I cried myself to sleep.

***End of Eun min P.O.V***

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys it took me a wile but I was finally able to update. I hope you guys like it. Also thank you for taking time in reading my little fanfic, please leave a comment and subscribe if you haven't already. once again tank you! well until the next time take care. ^.^