Explore

Love Bite From a Wolf

***Eli’s P.O.V***

When I came to I found myself laying against a massive pelt of fur. As I was tossing and turning in the pelt fur of bed I was in I could feel the fur brushing against my bare chest. I brushed a hand from my chest down to my abs to check that I had a shirt on. To make sure I wasn’t imagining things all I could feel was my bare hand brushing against my bare skin and my firm abs. I tried getting up to look for my shirt, but as I tried to get up instantly I felt my head throb; automatically my hand flung itself to my head.

            “Ahh…my head… Ahh it’s killing me,” I managed to moan out. I closed my eyes and I took a deep breath to clear my head away from the pain. Slowly I took my hand off my head, and slowly I opened my eyes. My sight was a bit obscured; it took a couple of seconds until my sight was cleared. I climbed out of the bed I was in; slowly I placed my feet on to the wooden floor. As I let go of my full weight on to the balls of my feet. The wood let out a cry, and with each step I took the floor would squeak. I looked around in search for my missing shirt and I found nothing in the small golden light room I was in. I stepped out of the room looking for the person that had brought me here.

            “Hello, is anyone here?” I asked. I waited for an answer but there was none. I took a  couple of steps until I called out again.

            “Hello…” I said once again. I waited once more for a response but nothing but silence was heard. I decided to look around and see if the owner of this place was somewhere around here. As I walked out of the room I was previously in, I stepped into a hall way lit by the crystal windows light. From here I could see the outside. I stood their admiring the beauty of the green trees and the forest. I continued walking forward and soon my attention was caught by one of the most delicious smell. I followed the delicious smell that led me into the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen . I smelled the wonderful aroma of the pancakes, waffles, fruits, honey and what seemed to be fresh vanilla bean coffee. I headed over to the table where the food was placed, I pulled a chair and I took a seat.

I looked at the table with admiration. The way the food was set, it looked like how it would be seat for a magazine or a MV. In the middle of the table wild flowers were placed. Next to it a pot of fresh coffee was placed by it, and at the other side a glass of orange juice jar was placed. In front of the flowers there was a small plate of berries such as Raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and with a couple of blueberries for decoration. Next to the berries there was a small jar full of strawberry jam and honey. On the other side there was a plate of butter. Behind the flowers there was a small vase like jar full of milk, next to it there was a small a crystal cut base with sugar. On the other side of the milk two empty crystal cups were placed over a small crystal plates. And between the crystal cups and the jar of strawberry jam a plate full with pancakes was placed. Between the sugar and the plate of butter a plate of golden fluffy waffles were placed. And in front of me was a medium crystal cut plate with a piece of paper. I picked up the piece of paper and I unfold it revealing me its message.

          

“Dear Stanger,

I hope you have had a good rest, and I hope you find the food to your liking. I hope you don’t mind that I took your clothes from you. Don’t get me wrong it’s just that they were wet and I didn’t want you to catch a cold. There is a set of sweats in my cabinet I’m sorry I don’t have any shirts for you. I will be back. In the mean time if you wish to eat please do so.

                        Sincerely,  Hae Eun Min”

            “Eun Min” I whispered her name out as I bit the note she left me. “I guess I can’t let the food go to waste.”  I put the piece of paper down and I began grabbing the waffles and placing in on my plate. I took some of the raspberries and strawberries and placing them next to the waffles. I also took one of the two empty cups and I poured some coffee in to it. Next I took the strawberry jam and I smeared over my waffles. I picked up the waffles and I took a big bite. It had been hours since I had eaten and I was hungry. I was thankful that Eun Min was thoughtful for leaving me food to eat.

            “Eun min I wonder… what you’re like, I can’t wait to meet you,” and with that I took another bite, and headed towards the bedroom. I open the cabinet Eun Min had mention in her note and I took out the sweats, I put them on and I flopped myself onto the bed for another nap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys

I thought i should update today. My original plan was to update tomorrow, but I forgot that finally after so many years my Birthday is finally Coming. I'm so exited that I"m finally turning 5.

I know lame right? but you can't blame me for being exited I mean being 4  for four years it gets a bit boring.

Hahaha any ways I hope you enjoy the chapter. and I"m sorry that it's mainly about food. I was eating breakfast when I had the inspiration to write this. sorry guys the next chapter will be better I promise.

Well until the next chapter take care you guys