Love or Die

Love Bite From a Wolf

   [A/N Open a new window to listen]  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZc38Qm5FXY 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     “Let go of me and one more thing I'm not your love so quit saying that,” I slapped his hand away from me.

     “Why? You didn't mind before,”

     “That was then, when you were your sweet self. Ever since grandpa told you that, you and I were going to be mated to each other, in order to take care of the pack. You have changed into a cold ruthless, power hungry wolf,” I said to him, I could feel myself shaking with anger.

Anger I had towards my grandfather, Kikwang, and the clan for robbing me from my freedom, my lover, but most importantly my parents. I clenched my hands into fists in the attempts in controlling myself from changing. My nails dug into my skin and the pain that came with this action could not compare to the pain I had been concealing within me for so many years.

I took some steps back from him creating some distance between us. The rage I had stored inside of me was slowly surfacing. I wanted to let loose, my wolf begged me to let her out. Afraid that Eli might come out from the house or worse yet, watched me as I transformed before his eyes into a wild wolf consumed by rage. I turned around and I face the forest. I ran full speed towards the forest knowing all too well that Kikwang would fallow after me.

As the forest almost completely consumed me from sight, I could hear the door of my house slam open. I turned around to see Eli running after us.

     “Eli. Please don't follow. I don't want you to see me like this,” I said in a whisper as I continued running at full speed.

    “Tisk tisk tisk…” Kikwang said. He let out a smirk as he came next to me caching up with my speed. “Don’t tell me you developed felling for your pet?” He said in a taunting disapproving way.

    “Remember your mine, and no one else!”

The rage that I was so hard trying to control finally burst out. I could feel as it consumed me. My reasoning was no longer within me. My wolf took over and I could feel my body changing.

A rush of emotions over powered me; I could feel the anger, sadness, confusion coursing through me. Once I knew we were deep within the forest where Eli wouldn’t be able to reach us, I turned to face Kikwang and I lunched myself at him. I threw myself at him not caring for the consequences it would bring.

 Kikwang immediately felt the treat and he shifted into his wolf form as well. With his jaw he clenched on to my throat, and he lunched me to my side. I landed next to a tree hitting my head in the process. I got up and I shook my head to clear my obscured vision, and once again I lunched myself at him.

      "Stop!" Kikwang shouted as he changed into his human form, but it was to late. I was already in midair and I couldn’t stop. And to be honest I didn't want to stop, not now that my bottled up emotions were finally let loose.

 

  ***Kikwang's P.O.V.****

I could feel Eun Min’s rage finally burst out with my last comment. But I didn’t expect her to lose control. She was always the type to be in control of her wolf; it was me that could never mange to control the beast within me.

Eun Min shifted as she launched towards me, with no mercy. My instincts took over me and I too took on my wolf form. My jaw caught Eun Min’s throat and I lunched her to the side, landing her next to a tree hitting her head in the process. With the impact she let out a yelp.

She got up on her fours and she shook her head as if to clear her vision. Now taking advantage of her incapability to see I took in my surroundings. I noticed if we were to continue to fight. Where we were she was going to get us both killed. Not because she was stronger than me, but because the terrain wouldn’t hold out. This place was too dangerous and any wrong move from are part and it would be the end of us.

     “I have to tell this to Eun Min,” I thought to myself, quickly realizing that Eun Min wasn’t aware. She was blinded by her rage towards me. I had to stop her. I had to do it by any means necessary. Even if it meant that I had to get hurt in the process. Her safety is much more important than my safety.

    “Stop!” I shouted as I changed back into my human form, but it was too late. Eun Min was already in midair, it was impossible for her to stop now. I quickly tried to change back into my wolf form but she caught me in the middle of the phase. In my half human form semi covered by my black silver fur, I braced myself against her attack, I knew she was a bit stronger in her full wolf form but I was stronger than her. With my semi human claw hands I wrapped them around her neck bring her front paws down landing her head to touch the ground. She squirmed around trying to get out of my hold. Thank heavens she caught me in between the phase this way I could talk to her. Let her know the danger we were if we continued to fight this silly fight.

        “Minnie-ah,” I called her sweetly by her childhood nick name I gave her. That got her to stop her squirming.

I took advantage of this.  “Listen Minnie-ah, we can’t continue this futile fight. The only thing you’re going to gain from this is our heads. Look around us, this place is dangerous and any wrong move we do and we can fall into the ditches down there.

 I signeld with a quick nod towards them. She gave out a whimper of understanding and I let her go. She faced to her human slash wolf form. Once in her semi form with her tail she covered her lower half and her long black hair covered her front part. Right away I did the same, with my tail.

      "Minnie-ah," I sweetly said once again. Her head tilted a bit to the side, she looked confused.

      "Minnie-ah.... Just come back please. I need you, the pack needs you. Your the heir to the pack. you need to take charge, and I...

      "Huh... Take charge?" she said cutting me off mid sentence with an annoyed tone in her voice.

towards the implication of being bounded to me. You know that's your grandfathers decision not mine.

    "That may be true," Eun Min said in her sweet but deadly voice. "But that doesn't mean that I approve of it. I don't plan to bind myself to someone my heart doesn't belong to. So don't hold your breath if you think I'm going with you just like that. Oh and one more thing don't you dare go near Eli. If you do any thing to him, you will regreat the day you cross paths with me."

    " Eun Min you know the elders won't approve of it. Your beloved will be hunted down and killed, and you will be forced to marry me or whoever your grandfather chooses to be the next alpha. You don't have a choice." I said through my clenched teeth. In the attempts in controlling my anger that I could feed rippling throughout my skin.

    "That's were your wrong Kikwang. I do have a choice, and my choice is love or die. And I chose to love and if I can't be with the one I love, I rather die."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys how you been? I know its been a long time. I have been haveing a bit of writters block. I hope I can get over it very soon. Just to let you guys know I might change this chapter latter on, if I get any new ideas to make this chapter better that is.

Please drop a comment giving me some feedback or just to say hi. Well until next time take care.