The Encounter

Love Bite From a Wolf

      “Hi there my love," Kikwang said. If I was stiff when I first heard his voice, you can I imagine how I was when he addressed me as his love. I felt my back muscles stiffened, and the hairs on the back of nape stand up, as I watched him coming closer to me. I was petrified by his presence.  There is only one reason he came so far for me. He has come under the orders of gramps to come and take me back home. Why? Why now? After so many years, why now?

     “What are you doing here Kikwang?” I managed to stutter the words from my trembling lips.

     “Eun Min?” Eli said as he came closer to me. But that action brought him a growl form Kikwang.

     “Eli!” I gather myself from my fears. I had to be strong in order to protect Eli. I stood in front of Eli, trying to conceal him with my body from Kikwang. But I knew it was useless.

     “Get away from her.” Kikwang growled at Eli. I could see that Kikwang was losing his temper. I knew any minute he could shift into his wolf form.

     “Run Eli.” I told  him, I turned around pushing him away from Kikwang.

      “No Eun Min. I won’t leave you,” he said as he pushed himself away from me.

      “No Eli. Listen to me leave now,” I begged him. Kikwang smirked in amusement, but I could still see he was at his limit trying to contain his anger.

     “Eun Min come to me, and I promise I won't do anything rash to him,” Kikwang said now trying to control his temper. I really didn’t want to leave Eli alone, but if it meant that it will guaranty his safety. I was willing to go to Kikwang.

     “Okay,” I managed to say. I turned around to face Eli. I raised my hand to his face. Eli took my hand and looked at me. His eyes showed concern over me, but he respected my decision. “Eli go back to the house. I will be back soon. ” I said to him as I withdrew my hand from his face.  He tightened his grip on my hand not wanting to let go. “Eli,” I pleaded him. Eli moved his face, now facing Kikwang. Eli took a deep breath as to steady the anger that was boiling with in him.

     “You. Don’t make her cry,” Eli said to Kikwang in a harsh voice.

     “I won’t, if she obeys,” Kikwang said. And with that Eli’s tempered irrupted. I touched his face hoping that would calm him down.

     “Eli I will be fine, don’t worry. Please go back to the house and wait for me, kay.”

     “Okay, but if you need me just shout out my name,” he said and he took  off heading his was back to the house.

     “Nice pet you have there, Eun Min. I hope you don’t plan on keeping him,” Kikwang said.

     “Don’t talk about Eli that way,” I snarled back at him. “By the way what do you want?” I growled at him warning him to watch his words.

    “I see you haven’t lost your feistiness, my love,” he said as he came closer to me.

     “And I see you haven't changed as well. So what brings you here?” I said to him now trying to maintain my anger, from his comment about Eli.

     I came to take you back home. I'm sure you already know that, my love”he said as he moved closers. He stretched out his arm towards my hair. He took some strands and he placed a kiss on them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.

well I'm supposed to be doing my essay right now.

It's like 11:00 pm right now and I'm barely on my third page

and I still have like five pages to go. T.T

well I hope you guys are having a better time than I am.

well any ways.. Hope you guys like this short chapter.

please drop a comment. I don't know if you guys know this

but your comment seem to always cheer me up.

well enjoy. now for me to get back at to my essay.