Chapter 8

Instant Mom..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sana is currently inside the laboratory since they have an on going experiment for their bio chemistry class but, her mind is floating somewhere else. Specifically the events that happened last night, she didn't regret anything but the fact that Tzuyu has a wife which is Anna caused her guilt to build up.

"Sana watch out!"

Sana felt a stinging pain on her left hand and before she knew it, a diluted nitric acid was accidentally poured on her "Ms. Minatozaki!" The teacher went to her and immediately placed her hand under the running water "Be thankful it's diluted! I told you to focus when handling acids, right?!" The teacher nagged, Sana has her head low and uttered an apology "Remove your gown and go to the clinic".

"Luckily, you didn't burn yourself that much" said the school nurse while applying some ointments "Don't participate for this experiment okay? Just rest and buy these too" the nurse gave her the ointment that she needs. Sana went out and phoned Nayeon.

SN: Unnie? You busy?

NY: Nahhh why?

SN: Can I talk to you? There's alot of things in my mind

NY: Sounds serious huh? Sure I'm at the canteen

When Sana turned off the call, her screen lit up and saw a text from Tzuyu.

From: Tzuyu

Hey? Please don't ignore me :( If you feel like I've taken advantage of you last night, I'm so sorry but what I've said is true, I truely love you Sana

Sana sighed and placed her phone inside her pocket before walking towards the canteen where she saw Nayeon with two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Here I bought you some coffee" Sana uttered a small 'thanks' before sitting down infront of Nayeon. "So, what do you want to talk about? And what happened to your hand?" Nayeon asked, Sana took deep breath (God knows how much sigh escaped her lips throughout the day).

"My groupmate accidentally poured a chemical on me but don't worry it's diluted" she replied she earned a nod from the older "And what about my first question?".

"Promise me you won't freak out okay? I swear Nayeon unnie, if you scream I'll stop my story"

"Okay promise" Nayeon raised her hand and crossed her heart "N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter