Chapter 3

Instant Mom..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, I'm Sana" Sana said as she stared at them weirdly "Mama!" Jihyo ran towards Tzuyu and hugged her "Mommy is with us now".

Tzuyu let Sana in their house and asked her to sit, Tzuyu also asked the maid to Jihyo to her room.

"Thank you" Sana softly told the maid when they gave her a cup of coffee "What's your name again?" Jeongyeon asked "Minatozaki Sana".

Mina suddenly scoffed "Don't hide yourself! We know that you're Anna, stop pretending that you're aren't her!"

"What Anna? Ma'am, I'm Sana" Sana is slowly getting irritated so she stood up and took her things "Is this what I would get from taking care of Jihyo?". She was about to leave when a cracked voice called her "Mommy, y-you're leaving us a-again?" Jihyo choked on her tears, Sana slowly walked  towards her and squatted. Eventhough it's just for a day, Sana grew fond of the little kid.

"No baby I-I will just work and go back here"

Jihyo hugged her tight, not wanting to let go of her. Tzuyu noticed a huge scar on Sana's forehead "She's not Anna" she wishpered to them Mina wanted to protest but Momo stopped her from doing so. 

"Jihyo? Sweetie mommy needs to go to school"

Jihyo wiped her eyes with the back of her hand "School? Like daycare?"

"Yes baby, so she needs to go okay? She'll be back" Tzuyu said, she passed her to Jeongyeon and escorted Sana out of the mansion.

"I'm sorry about that, let's talk again later text me your dismissal time and I'll fetch you and we'll talk to my office".

After Sana have left, she went back inside "She's not Anna" she said while shaking her head "She clearly isn't".

"How come she's not?! Tzuyu look at her face she clearly is Anna!" Mina retorted "Look, if she's Anna she'll probably hurt Jihyo for crying! Heck! She wouldn't care if my child missing" Tzuyi spat making Mina quiet.

"She has a scar o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter