Chapter 5

Instant Mom..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The next day, Tzuyu and Jihyo came early at Sana's apartment. Nayeon was the one who opened the door and let them sit on the couch "Sana is still sleeping, I'll go get her". 

"Auntie Nayeon can I wake mommy instead?" Jihyo tugged on Nayeon's shirt, Nayeon smiled "Sure! Come, follow me". Tzuyu tailed behind them, the door opened slowly and Sana is still peacefully sleeping on her bed while clutching a shiba-inu plushie in her arms. Nayeon carried Jihyo to the bed, the child lightly tap on Sana's face "Mommy mommy wake up".

Sana groaned "Mommy is still sleepy Jihyo" she said as she turned her back on her "Jihyo?!". Sana sat on the bed and saw that the child is really there "Good morning Sana" Tzuyu greeted.

Sana's face turned red since she looks like a mess, her hair is sticking everywhere, and her face is really bloated "Good morning" she greeted back.

"Mommy take a shower so we can go to amusement park!" Jihyo gleefully said while jumping up and down "Baby, don't jump on mommy's bed" Tzuyu reprimanded, which Jihyo immediately obeyed "I'll cook us breakfast while Sana takes a bath" Nayeon suggests which everybody agreed. Jihyo pecked a kiss on Sana's cheeks "Mama? Aren't you going to kiss mommy?".

The three adults exchanged looks as Nayeon tried so hard to contain her laughter "Mommy hasn't taken a bath yet maybe la-" Tzuyu bent down and kissed Sana's forehead making the latter not finish her sentence "Yay!! Mama kissed mommy!" Jihyo cheered, her mama just ruffled her hair and carried her and trailed a laughing Nayeon out of the room.

"Aish Sana!" Sana scolded herself.

After they have eaten, they prepared on leaving and Nayeon will be living in Sana's apartment temporarily since the apartment is near the university compared to ger house.

"My bestfriend Jeongyeon will come and pick Sana's stuff" Tzuyu said to Nayeon which the bunny agreed "Sure! Please Tzuyu, take care of this squirrel okay? She's clumsy but she can take care of you".

"I'm sure she can" Tzuyu said "We have to go now unnie" Sana hugged Nayeon "Take care! Enjoy!".

***

 After 2 hours of driving they already arrived at the amusement park and Jihyo immediately ran towards the entrance "I wanna ride the carousel!" She happily squeel making both of her "parents" laugh. 

After buying tickets, they all went in and Jihyo ran towards the souvenir shop. The two are just tailing Jihyo who is currently looking for a Thomas headband "Sana" she turned around upon hearing her name and her eyes widened on how close their proximity is but, Tzuyu looks like she dosen't even mind it "Wear this" Tzuyu placed a bear ears on Sana since there's no squirrel headband "There perfect!".

"Th-thank you" she stuttered, Tzuyu just chuckled before going to Jihyo. Sana roamed around and saw a Yoda ear "She looks like Yoda tho" she said to herself. She went to Tzuyu and placed it on her without saying anything, Tzuyu just laughed and went to the counter to pay everything.

The first ride that they all went is carousel, Tzuyu carried Jihyo onto the horse and Sana made sure that hee seatbelt in tightly secured since it's too high for Jihyo. 

"Lemme help you"

Tzuyu held Sana's waist and helped her up when the ride started abruptly, they almost lost their balance but Tzuyu let her lean on her chest "Oh ma'am sorry" the operator said which Tzuyu responded with a nod "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter