Chapter 12

Instant Mom..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "I won't leave them"

Anna turn her head sharply towards Sana, not liking what she heard "What did you say? You won't? You don't need to rush, you can give me your desci-"

"There's no need for that since I know my answer and that is no" Anna scoffed "You don't love me and you want everybody and everything for yourself!"

"No Anna, you are the one who wants everything for yourself! You want me to leave them? Leave them like you did? No"

Anna stood up and pour the coffee on Sana's perfectly whire uniform. Everybody in the café witnessed everything and was shock to see it, the store manager immediately called Tzuyu upon recognizing the person who threw the coffee.

"That's for taking everything that is mine! I'll make sure you'll regret everything Sana" and with that, Anna stepped out of the cafe. The store manager asked Sana to come with her inside the staffs' locker while waiting for Tzuyu.

"Ma'am I heard your arguement awhile ago, and I'm sorry for that" said the manager as she handed some towels to Sana "No worries" she simply replied.

"I remember the time when ma'am Anna left Ma'am Tzuyu and Jihyo" she said and there was a bitter smile on the manager's face "Ma'am Tzuyu actually helped me to find a job since my mom is dying at a hospital and I was grateful for her and seeing how broken she is that time hurted me" she said "She almost close this mall since she was too broken to function and to manage everything. But, luckily, Ma'am Mina and Ma'am Jeongyeon was the one who handled everything".

The manager looked at Sana "I know ma'am I'm not in the position to say this but, please don't leave them like what ma'am Anna did. We don't want to see Ma'am Tzuyu and Jihyo broken again".

Just then, Tzuyu came with an extra uniform in her hand "Thank you for taking care of her Yena" 

"No worries ma'am" Yena nodded "I'll go back to counter, excuse me" she let out a sweet smile to the couple before leaving them.

"You should've told me that Anna texted you" Tzuyu scolded as she helped Sana to get dressed "Are you late already?"

Sana gazed at her watch and sighed in relief "I still got one more hour before my duty starts" she replied, both of them went out of the locker and alot of customers were shocked to see that Sana is with Tzuyu "Yena thank you again for taking care of Sana hm?" Yena nodded "My pleasure ma'am". They went to the parking lot and Tzuyu drove Sana to her school "What did you guys talked about?" Tzuyu asked, her are still fixed on the road. Sana took a deep breath and contemplated if she's going to say it or not  "She's my fiance anyway"  she thought.

"Anna told me that if I really love her-" Sana was a bit hesitant "-I should leave you and Jihyo"

Tzuyu abruptly stepped on the breaks, luckily they'e both wearing seatbelts and there were no cars behind them. The latter turn to Sana and held her hand "Please don't do this to me" Tzuyu pleaded, tears are filling up her eyes "D-don't leave us Sana please". Sana crashed her lips against Tzuyu's and she tasted the salty tears that already dropped from her fiance's eyes. Sana pulled out and cupped Tzuyu's eyes as she wiped her tears "Calm down okay? I won't leave you hm? I'll stay here with you and Jihyo no matter what happens".

Tzuyu engulfed the girl infront of her in a tight hug "I love you so much baby" then she showered Sana with kisses, making the Japanese girl giggle "I know I know, I love you too" she replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter