Chapter 11

Instant Mom..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A smirk formed on Anna's lips before pushing herself inside the mansion, hitting Sana on her shoulders purposely "Ofcourse I know you, you're mom's favorite daughter" she mocked "She's willing to give me away so that they could keep you".

"No Anna, that's not it I-"

"Oh shut up! I came here for Jihyo and Tzuyu not you" she said, she turn her gaze to Tzuyu and caressed her face "Baby I miss you" she wanted to kiss her but Tzuyu turn her face away "You think I'll accept you that easily?! Anna you left us remember?!". Anna scoffed "Baby I'm here okay? I won't leave you".

"Mommy?"

Anna smiled "Hi baby it's mommy" Anna squatted down and opened her arms but instead of running towards her, Jihyo ran to Sana "You're not my mommy. Sana mommy is my mommy".

Sana's heart melted, she knew all along that Jihyo knew her as Anna but then she's wrong. Jihyo knows her so she carried her in her arms and gave her a tight hug "Thank you baby" Sana wishpered to Jihyo.

"What the is happening?!" She turn to Sana "You took our parents away and now Tzuyu and Jihyo?!"

"I'm not taking anything away from you Anna please" Sana pleaded "My memory hasn't came back yet but please, I'm sure mom and dad misses you".

"Shut up! You took everything from me!" She yelled, tears dripping down to her cheeks "I wish you were dead! I wish you were the one that got adopted!".

Anna went to her car and repeatedly hit the stirring wheel "You're going to pay for this! You don't deserve this happiness Sana!".

"My sistee hates me Tzuyu" Sana repeatedly said, Tzuyu took her in her arms and hugged her tight "Maybe she's confused, don't worry I asked Jeongyeon to book your parents a flight going here so all of you can talk".

***

Anna went straight to a local bar which Seulgi owns, she's already wasted and alot of the staffs inside the bar wasn't able to go near her since she'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter