Chapter 6

Instant Mom..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sana went back to their room and opened her suit case "Should I wear something formal or what?" She asked herself, she kept on looking until she saw the pink dress that her mom gave her "This would do". She placed the dress on the bed as she ran to the bathroom to take a shower, it was the fastest shower that she have done in her whole life since she usually bathes for 1 hour.

After getting dressed, Tzuyu came in the room to check on her "You okay now?" She  asked, Sana nodded but noticed that Tzuyu's collar is not fixed so she went to her and fixed the collar. 

Tzuyu just stared at her Sana was busy fixing the collar for her to notice so Tzuyu grabbed her waist "W-what?" Sana stuttered "Nothing. Oh before I forgot" Tzuyu let go of her waist and search the cupboard "Here wear this" .

Sana opened the small velvet box and saw a silver ring "It was our wedding ring" Tzuyu said with a hint of bitterness in her voice "Wear it". Sana closes the box and gave it back to her "I'm not Anna and we'll tell that to your mom", Tzuyu briefly looked at her and nodded before returning the velvet box back to rhe cupboard "Let's go then".

Sana's heart is racing as they go down the stairs "Don't be nervous, mama is a good person. She'll be shock yes but, she won't hurt you" Tzuyu might have sensed her tension "Besides, you look pretty in your dress so cheer up!" Tzuyu pinched her nose and the latter wasn't able to reply.

They went to the kitchen and saw Jihyo and her grandma talking, the tables are also set on the table and the food has been served.

"Oh! There's Mama and Mommy!" Jihyo ran towards Tzuyu's legs as she held Sana's index finger "Anna? What are you doing here?" Her mom's voice is filled with both anger and confusion, Sana unknowingly went behind Tzuyu with her head hung low "Ma? We'll tell you something later but, can we just eat first? The food is getting cold".

They sat down on the table "Baby what do you want to eat?" Sana asked as she took Jihyo's plate "Chicken and spaghetti" she answered. Sana stood up and take what her daughter wanted, while Sana is busy feeding herself and Jihyo, her "mother-in-law" is just observing everything.

"So how was everything?" Mrs. Chou asked Tzuyu wiped her li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter