Chapter 1

Instant Mom..?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was a bright sunny day and Sana is getting ready to go to her work at a local coffee shop near her apartment. Sana is actually a working student, she's originally from Japan but, she chose to leave her family to pursue nursing in Korea.

"Let'a go Sana-chan!" She said to herself as she walked out of her apartment. Sana took a sharp inhale of the breeze and continue walking until she reached the coffee shop.

"Satang!"
"Hi Nabongs!"

It's her bestfriend and also the first person whom she knew when she went to Korea, Im Nayeon "Hi Nayeon!" She greeted and gave her a warm hug "How was your exam?" Sana asked upon pulling out from the hug.

Nayeon groaned "It was good but then calculus ed me up real good" Sana chuckled and went to the locker room to change. She looked at the mirror and she saw the huge scar on her forehead again, she softly touched it.

"Where did I get this mom?" Little Sana asked as she pointed at her forehead "You got into an accident before that's why you have a boo boo" her mom replied, caressing her daughter's hair with a smile.

"Sana? Let's go!"

"Coming Nayeon!"

Sana exhaled and went out of the locker to welcome their new costumers.

***

"What's this?!" Tzuyu irritatingly asked the intern "How can I hire you if you can't even make a report?!"

The intern is now shaking in fear, her head is down as she fiddled her finger "Hey Tzu, chill out" her bestfriend Jeongyeon said "Just revise everything and pass it to me instead". The intern took the clear folder and bowed to them before going out of the office.

Chou Tzuyu, the CEO of the entire Chou enterprises and the owner of every mall and hotels across Korea.

"Tzu come on, she's an intern and mistakes are normal" Jeongyeon said before settling down on the sofa and grabbing some water "Where's Jihyo?" She asked. As if on cue, the door opened revealing a 4 year old girl wearing a pink dress while carrying a Thomas the tank engine plushie in her hands "Mommy! Aunt Jeongieeee" she squeeled as she ran to her mother's arms, Tzuyu's hot temper cooled down upon seeing her daughter "How was day care, love?" She asked, Jihyo showed her stars to her mom and aunt "I got stars!".

Jeongyeon ruffled her hair "Aigoo, what a smart kid! Should we buy an ice cream and wait for mommy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter